Clear all

[Solved] Navigating through the challenges and feeling/being stuck

(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 189

Group healings are not "so random" in terms of groups, the universe has its ways , when a group healing occurs, most of the participants usually have to clean stuff between each other, it's like a domino effect. Group healings can be really really spectacular in terms of effects too (more somatic experiences in gerneral).

Posted : 08/05/2023 12:23 am
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 320

@erik963 I think your clairvoyance may not be 'on'. I have a quick process I can do, that essentially flips it from the off to the on position, then it will develop and come forward at its own rate (nothing I know of to expedite it).  Keep in mind that a person can begin to get visuals even if their clairvoyance is in the early stages of unfolding....like when mine was only about 40% I was getting some visuals.  Feel free to DM me here if you like.

Posted : 08/05/2023 4:57 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 3
Topic starter

Posted by: @nickq1233

@erik963 No problem. Anything I can do to make it easier to find information. There’s something about the timing right now. So many people are coming to forums like this. Newly awakened from 2020. This is the only forum I trust and post on. Yeah, it’s been a wild experience over the last couple of years regarding contact. Lol. I’m trying to post all my raw footage on YouTube now to clear up memory. These video files get really large. It happens literally every day but I only have limited storage on my pc and external hard drive. I’m posting my raw Ring camera footage too. Never thought I’d be tracked down by Aliens one day only to find out that I am one of them. Lol. Not only me, I thought the estimate was like 4 billion star seeds on Earth right now so a lot of people are in that same scenario. They just have to wake up now. Took me forever to unpack what I understand today, still learning daily and theres so much more. Pretty crazy. They like moved in to the neighborhood. I guess technically they are squatting right above the house Rent free. Ha ha. Pretty sure they are Selosi. I was getting it confused at first. They were saying Telos at first and told me about my home planet Selo but I didn’t know anything about Alpha Centauri at the time. Evidentially the Selosi from Selo and the Telosi from Telos are the same group of ET’s or related some way. That’s my starseed race. I guess we are all kind of Lyran as well and then we have other galactic history in other star systems. When they woke me up I didn’t know anything. They had to fill me in like big time and I’m still trying to put it all together. I feel really loved though. To have them all here every day and literally stationed above my house is super humbling. It’s scary at first when they showed up inside the house but im getting better about not freaking out. The first time I got visited I threw my pillow at them. Thought it was a burglar so I had a fight or flight response. They woke me out of a solid sleep so I kind of freaked out. 

That is something I heard more, that ET's visiting at night sometimes freak out their beloved family (You). They don't mean to, but we are not fully ready. Also when You experience their Light frequencies, You are hooked immediately. You just want to go with them and not finish Your mission on Earth.

I know I am well protected for as long as I know. They are here to protect us also to guard the most optimal timeline(s) for the future.

Yes, I also learned that we, humans, are descendants from one of the oldest ET races around, the Lyrans. The humans have the combined DNA from 22 to 24 different ET races. That's why we are so powerful. We are presently in the biggest/hardest commandotraining ever.

Posted : 08/05/2023 5:36 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @s-daniels

@erik963 I think your clairvoyance may not be 'on'. I have a quick process I can do, that essentially flips it from the off to the on position, then it will develop and come forward at its own rate (nothing I know of to expedite it).  Keep in mind that a person can begin to get visuals even if their clairvoyance is in the early stages of unfolding....like when mine was only about 40% I was getting some visuals.  Feel free to DM me here if you like.

Thank You for Your message. I do have contact with the spiritual world and get messages, very rare I get visions, most of the time I have inner knowing/wisdom and telepathy. But the communication is pretty basic. I really am feeling blocked for a very long time, and having the feeling that I need to reach out for someone to help me understand and unblock the stuff that I seem to be in a a blind spot for me.

Like You said, my third eye is probably partly closed or blocked, maybe because of childhood abductions and/or some other things.

Posted : 08/05/2023 8:17 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2079

Thank you so much guys for trusting and sharing your thoughts in this forum 😊❤️

Posted : 08/05/2023 6:36 pm
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

I would like to thank and recommend the following healers: s.daniels, patrice, leonie, bret R, federica, brianna, amy, mariska van luin and amanda for their healings. They all have special abilities and different too, so they complement each other very nice. I am now starting to remember more dreams, visions are improving, my gifts are getting stronger and more expanded. ❤️ Thank You!

These people can be found on this forum and some of them do group healing work on www.acceleratedhealing.org

Posted : 17/05/2023 4:11 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 207

@erik963 Thats awesome Erik! I’m so glad you reached out and connected with them. What an awesome group of people. Patrice changed a lot for me by helping me out. He plugged two leaks in my energy field and removed attachments that I had. The Universe is so great for bringing everyone together. Sometimes, together again it feels like. Lol. I’m hoping to join in on Bret’s session on Friday. I’m kind of limited with what I can attend during the week because of my work schedule. Again, I’m so stoked for you. 

Posted : 17/05/2023 6:44 pm
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 321

@erik963 

Ha Erik, you have not only progressed for yourself you have also given wonderful responses to the requests from others during the sessions!:)

Posted : 18/05/2023 1:04 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 189

Definitely, Erik, your medical intuition is spot on ! (i believe Medical intuition is a human right , and everybody will/should be able to do it). Or at least there will be an intuitive in every single neighbourhood or family. We're just paving the way for future generations.

Posted : 18/05/2023 1:35 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @nickq1233

@erik963 Thats awesome Erik! I’m so glad you reached out and connected with them. What an awesome group of people. Patrice changed a lot for me by helping me out. He plugged two leaks in my energy field and removed attachments that I had. The Universe is so great for bringing everyone together. Sometimes, together again it feels like. Lol. I’m hoping to join in on Bret’s session on Friday. I’m kind of limited with what I can attend during the week because of my work schedule. Again, I’m so stoked for you. 

Hi Nick,

You were the first to point out several good healers on the forum, so again thanks a lot for that! 😊 They can really make a difference.

Posted : 18/05/2023 3:36 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @le-o-ns

@erik963 

Ha Erik, you have not only progressed for yourself you have also given wonderful responses to the requests from others during the sessions!:)

Thank You so much! On the responses; as always I don't have such a strong positive feeling about myself, but Patrice said it too. So now I'm obliged to change the way I feel about that haha. 😯 

Posted : 18/05/2023 3:46 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @patricekrysztofiak

Definitely, Erik, your medical intuition is spot on ! (i believe Medical intuition is a human right , and everybody will/should be able to do it). Or at least there will be an intuitive in every single neighbourhood or family. We're just paving the way for future generations.

Thank You so much! Now I going to have to change my ways, the way I see myself, sob sob, haha. And yes, I too believe all starseeds and very awake people are going to develop intuition, healing and other abilities really strong. All people should.

From what I learned; in Atlantis there were super high developed people, they meditated all day long, they saw the future and manipulated the energies among other things... There also were 'normal people' who we would call superhuman too because their intelligence and intuition, they were the scientists and so on. And there were also high-priests who were the 'messengers', the in-betweens for the people and the super high developed Atlanteans. Maybe it's going to look a bit like this again, because we are all meant to be different in all aspects, and when working together we are ONE, or God. But not making that kind of Atlantean mistakes again!

And I feel we are the future generation aside the new incoming souls and the ones who will be joining later on.

Posted : 18/05/2023 4:17 am
(@verbindingswerk)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Grid Worker
The Astral Traveler
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 617

@erik963 And thank you dear Erik for being you and what you bring to us, again, in this lifetime 💌

Posted : 25/05/2023 10:41 am
Erik963 and Nick Quinn reacted
(@verbindingswerk)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Grid Worker
The Astral Traveler
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 617

@lynp-2 Thank you for all your contribution, so we can devellop together 💖

Posted : 25/05/2023 11:10 am
Nick Quinn and Erik963 reacted
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @verbindingswerk

@erik963 And thank you dear Erik for being you and what you bring to us, again, in this lifetime 💌

Thank You Mariska. I guess we are all doing our very best with the information and consciousness we have at every specific moment in time. At the same time we can have blind spots which can lead us off of our path. That's why we're still human beings... Our work isn't finished yet. And think about it; what do we know really??? We're just scratching the surface right now.

Posted : 25/05/2023 1:46 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
Page 2 / 3
Share: