Clear all

Physical effects from energy movement and blockages

(@6dittmaw)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 408
Topic starter

Hello friends! Since an intense and powerful walking meditation in October 2021, I have had body spasms whenever I get energy work or am in a very relaxed state. I think it is the kundalini energy trying to move through me. I have been working with these symptoms for a long time and they STILL affect me!! My whole body will lurch upward with the energy getting stuck at the solar plexus stomach area. Lately I have had a sort of unresolved anger at myself for not having the discernment and capabilities to understand the blockage.

Has anyone else had a similar experience, or effects like this that have lasted for such a long time? I am kind of lost at how to move through this. I have made much progress with therapy, meditation, Network Chiropractic, and most importantly just a better daily awareness of how I am feeling. I am at a very happy point with overall life choices and work, but I can't deem to resolve and open up this blockage in me.

I am looking for anyone who has similar body convulsions (kriyas?) and how they managed them. I don't know if I should let the movements go wild or try to harness the energy in a controlled way. 

I am kind of at a loss of why I have such an intense blockage . . . I live in Colorado! If anyone has any recommendations let me know 🙂 -Wyatt

Posted : 07/05/2023 8:56 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@6dittmaw Absolutely. Energy blockages are really common right now. It's going around. I just went through it too. Don't beat yourself up for not being able to resolve the blockage yourself. I can relate to the spasms. I'll get them like automatically when I feel really intense energy. If you end up working with an energy healer, you'll probably feel that during the session too. I had to shake out like 3 spasms during the energy work I had done.

@patricekrysztofiak is who worked on me. Took an hour or so but it cleared up my blockages and attachments. I feel so much better now. There are two healers that have helped a lot of people on the forum, @patricekrysztofiak like I mentioned above and Sandra Daniels @s-daniels. Don't sweat the spasms too much. Some people get symptoms like restless leg syndrome when they are in deep meditation. You may look weird if someone walks in on you during meditation but that's the worst of it. lol. I'd maybe reach out to Patrice or Sandra to get help clearing that for you. You may have trauma and blockages from past lifes and have no idea and that's where an energy healer comes in. To fix the blockages that you don't know about. 

Posted : 08/05/2023 11:13 am
Lyn and s.daniels reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 183

I'm a big adept of massage  ( of course you need to find the right person for this, it's not that easy to find "the real deal" in terms of holistic masseuse ).  Massage guns are also very good, if you can pinpoint the source of your problem ( it's not always where you think it is ! ). And yes , energy work can also work, there are many possible solutions to such a problem.

Posted : 08/05/2023 12:06 pm
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@6dittmaw)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 408
Topic starter

@patricekrysztofiak  That's funny, because I am in school for massage and the spasms during my clinic hours while receiving massage have prompted me to make this post! I have thought about getting a very deep abdominal massage from Milo Bodyworks in Denver. I do really need to find the right person. A massage therapist told me she hadn't seen anything like this in her 40 years of practice, and that did not instill confidence in me! Thank you for the recommendation.

Posted : 08/05/2023 1:31 pm
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 183

I think that what you need is called "Chi Nei Tsang".  I only know 1 practicionner in france who does this, this is a very very specific chinese art of massage ( most masseuse won't do belly massage, it's too risky ).

Posted : 09/05/2023 12:41 am
Nick Quinn, 6dittmaw and Lyn reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 237

@nickq1233 lol it strikes me funny Nick that we know what age were in now that we can say energy blockages are going around right now, as if we're talking about a cold. Ha

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:48 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@rainyangel616 Lol. You have a great point. Ha ha.

Posted : 16/05/2023 7:43 am
Share: