(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 3
Topic starter

In my childhood I had a astral travel experience, I floated from my bedroom down the stairs to the living room. The furniture was different, there was older stuff and my parents were not present. It felt like I was there after their death, but some of the furniture was from years back. Maybe another timeline...

At later age I attended a workshop being led by a medium, and she said that my astral body was helping a woman from our group during a meditation. So conformation for really being able to astral travel, however totally subconsciously. I had no recollection on any of it. Starseed block?

Also in my childhood I had a lucid dream, it was very vivid and I was in control. It never happened again, or I just didn't remember it. 😮 It was not negative or frightening as far as I remember, so why would his be blocked?

In my childhood I also had reoccurring dreams of being in a wood and the trees would change into living and moving trees that wanted to catch me. Possibly my subconscious telling me I don't feel/being safe?

I often had a kind of nightmares, lying in bed asleep 😴 and then it felt cold, and the blankets were being pressed down over me so I couldn't move. That happened regularly at a young age. Possible abduction? Sometimes I still get a nightmare when it's cold in the room, the cold triggers the memory.

A medium told me at young age that my third eye was wide open, but when meditating I didn't have experiences like visions while others saw or felt all kind of stuff.

Specifically the last years I felt increasingly tired 🤔 , and also since the double burnout I had years ago I need a ridiculous large amount of hours of sleep, and still feeling washed out even when thinking/remembering (wrongly?) I slept all night. I'm thinking awakening energies combined with burnout leftovers and possible more.

Years ago I did a few readings for people and I did get some visions, so it's there when I need it?!? My strongest gifts now (as far as I'm aware of them) 😀 are inner knowing, healing, feeling, clearing and crossing over spirits. Visions are practically absent. I've done various things to activate my pineal gland, kundalini, do shadow work and so on. Still no progress in consciously lucid dreaming, astral traveling etc. And as a child I remembered my dreams, but not later on. It seems to getting a bit better the last year or so.

What is blocked and how do I get out of this fix? I also did the affirmation from EA for some time : I want to harness my full potential now. No luck so far

Sorry, the story is way too long 😮 , but maybe all the details will help see (through) the underlying issues.

Posted : 05/05/2023 6:39 pm
Mariska van Luin, Nick Quinn, Lyn and 2 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 199

@erik963 Hey Erik. What you're explaining is pretty common. I went through something similar. A lot of us go through times in our lives where it easier to access our abilities. We go through so much trauma during our past lives and in our current incarnation that we can accumulate a lot of blockages, imprints, implants, tags and other things that can end up blocking us from our ability to progress or access earlier abilities for a while. I was able to get some help clearing my blockages from a member right here in this forum. There’s a couple of energy healers in the forum.@patricekrysztofiak is who helped me. After our session my third eye was way stronger than before and after a couple of days I was able to remember my dreams, get back to lucid dreaming and astral traveling. Pay attention to your dreams if you can remember them. A lot of the time you’re astral traveling and you don’t even realize. I recommend reaching out for help from an energy healer. I tried everything to clear my blockages myself. Just couldn’t do it. 

Posted : 06/05/2023 9:04 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@erik963 Oh and on the possible ET abductions during child hood. Possibly. Maybe you could get a starseed origin reading done. If you were or are getting visited by ET it’s a good chance that it’s your galactic family. They check in with starseeds their entire life. Especially right now.

Posted : 06/05/2023 9:09 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Hi Nick, Thank You very much for Your message. It's true that these blockages should be pretty standard for a lot of starseeds. Wow, I guess I really could use the kind of help You received,because I have been wrestling these blockages for years and years, but I wasn't able to resolve the biggest ones and ascension is imminent, within 2 years according to Archangel Michael.

I would like to do a session with a healer who is good with these kind of problems, but I don't know any. Thanks for the tip, I could try and ask @patricekrysztofiak for help like You proposed. You really made a huge step up with that session. Happy days (and dreams). Wow. Congratulations with Your success!

Posted : 06/05/2023 5:22 pm
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @nickq1233

@erik963 Oh and on the possible ET abductions during child hood. Possibly. Maybe you could get a starseed origin reading done. If you were or are getting visited by ET it’s a good chance that it’s your galactic family. They check in with starseeds their entire life. Especially right now.

Sorry, this is my first time using a forum, so I'm learning. I'm not sure if the recent nightmares are sharing the same origin, so GF visiting. I think the latest are just triggered by getting a cold airstream on my back physically. Or my great memory is playing tricks on me... Who knows? Good tip again, thank You!

Posted : 06/05/2023 5:34 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@erik963 Totally with you on all that we have to go through. They don’t make it easy, lol. I love calling on Arch Angel Michael too. He’s kind of like to my go to for sacred space, clearing and protection in general. I’m learning, you’re learning we’re all kind of going through this during the same time. Pretty much the entire forum. Maybe reach out to Patrice. Or I’ve heard really good things about Sandra Daniels as well. @s-daniels. Patrice is who worked on me. We have some great energy healers here and there is a group that is ramping up a variety of energy healing services. I’m sure Patrice or Sandra can tell you more in that regard. Or Bret @scolere06. EA must be a magnet of some sort for star seeds. This is the only place I feel comfortable posting myself. I think once you get those blockages cleared you'll be really happy. You’ll probably feel stronger energy, the only way I’ve been able to explain it is a static electricity type feeling. Like you rubbed a ballon all over your hair and face and afterword you'll have all that static electricity. A lot more pressure too like where the pineal gland is for the third eye. That’s my best description physically like right away. I’m still uncovering the benefits. He worked in me  like a month ago or so. You may feel something completely different but awesome for you. I’m sure everyone has different things blocking us. 

Posted : 06/05/2023 7:16 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 131

@erik963 With other members of this community we have created this :  https://www.acceleratedhealing.org/collective-healing-group/ ( Federica is channeling starseed stuff , i'm more a "energetical handy man" and block removal person, sometimes i get starseed info, but it's quite rare, this is not my specialty ), there are nearly 20 sessions planned this month alone ! It's a real opportunity to get all your cleaning/readings done ( you could just subscribe for one month to experience what it's about ). As far as we know we are the only modality with several healers at once on the patient, it makes things extremely effective. We've already had a starseed activate within a week . Since there are not many subscribers for now you are more likely to receive a private session many times you show up 😉 

Posted : 07/05/2023 12:01 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@erik963 Totally with you on all that we have to go through. They don’t make it easy, lol. I love calling on Arch Angel Michael too. He’s kind of like to my go to for sacred space, clearing and protection in general. I’m learning, you’re learning we’re all kind of going through this during the same time. Pretty much the entire forum. Maybe reach out to Patrice. Or I’ve heard really good things about Sandra Daniels as well. @s-daniels. Patrice is who worked on me. We have some great energy healers here and there is a group that is ramping up a variety of energy healing services. I’m sure Patrice or Sandra can tell you more in that regard. Or Bret @scolere06. EA must be a magnet of some sort for star seeds. This is the only place I feel comfortable posting myself. I think once you get those blockages cleared you'll be really happy. You’ll probably feel stronger energy, the only way I’ve been able to explain it is a static electricity type feeling. Like you rubbed a ballon all over your hair and face and afterword you'll have all that static electricity. A lot more pressure too like where the pineal gland is for the third eye. That’s my best description physically like right away. I’m still uncovering the benefits. He worked in me  like a month ago or so. You may feel something completely different but awesome for you. I’m sure everyone has different things blocking us. 

You're right, it's not easy, and sometimes also (very) hard, but I see it like some commando training for spiritual warriors. You come out stronger then ever before. On Archangel Michael; I also am calling him regularly, but the channeled message I mentioned (ascension within 2 years) comes from David Wilcock. He has been channeling Archangel Michael since the 90's. You can find him at divinecosmos.com

I am not so much into forums, like I said before this is the first one I am really working with. I like this forum too, it feels like very likeminded higher resonating souls hang out here.

I am very curious 🤗 what is going to do this for/with me, cause I always have felt a really tough blockage present that I couldn't get to. Thanks again!

Posted : 07/05/2023 3:51 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @patricekrysztofiak

@erik963 With other members of this community we have created this :  https://www.acceleratedhealing.org/collective-healing-group/ ( Federica is channeling starseed stuff , i'm more a "energetical handy man" and block removal person, sometimes i get starseed info, but it's quite rare, this is not my specialty ), there are nearly 20 sessions planned this month alone ! It's a real opportunity to get all your cleaning/readings done ( you could just subscribe for one month to experience what it's about ). As far as we know we are the only modality with several healers at once on the patient, it makes things extremely effective. We've already had a starseed activate within a week . Since there are not many subscribers for now you are more likely to receive a private session many times you show up 😉 

Thank You for Your message, Patrice. I am going to subscribe for sure. Like You I am attracted to helping people and would love to be able to do more. But I'm feeling disabled like many other's. I would really like to learn what I came here for and get strong and tapped in so I can be of service much better. 😍 

Thanks again! 😊 

Posted : 07/05/2023 4:02 am
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hi Nick, another question about the help You've found. Did You post Your Question on this forum and where, and how do I get there? I am a newbie on forum navigation 🤨 ...  Or did You get on Accelerated Healing? If You did, was it the group healing or a private healing?

Posted : 07/05/2023 2:45 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@erik963 Hey Erik. The link below is to my post. Although it’s separate from the accelerated healing thread. I was pretty new to the site when I posted my topic then Patrice reached out and that’s how I found out about them.
https://elizabethapril.com/community/%f0%9f%98%ab-awakening-symptoms/low-energy-hard-to-feel-rested/

Here’s the Accerlated healing thread.

https://elizabethapril.com/community/spiritual-biz/accelerated-healing-project-from-some-ea-forum-members-free-past-life-regression-event/
https://elizabethapril.com/community/spiritual-biz/accelerated-healing-project-from-some-ea-forum-members-free-past-life-regression-event/#post-1113

Posted : 07/05/2023 3:25 pm
Erik963 reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@erik963 Patrice did a one on one with me. It took about an hour. It’s kind of like meditating with someone accessing your energy field. He did it over video chat. Take a couple deep breaths , get into a meditation state. Patrice is able to talk to your guides too so he gets information as he’s working on you. I felt jolts of energy of couple times were I had to shake it off. Like the chills. Hair raising on my arms.The other thing I felt was a static electricity feeling around my third eye right on the bridge of my nose. Similar to when you first activate your third eye if it’s been dormant. I’ve had a star seed reading done a while back and this is more intense. Just surrender to the experience and go in with an intention but no expectation. 

Posted : 07/05/2023 3:32 pm
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@erik963 Patrice did a one on one with me. It took about an hour. It’s kind of like meditating with someone accessing your energy field. He did it over video chat. Take a couple deep breaths , get into a meditation state. Patrice is able to talk to your guides too so he gets information as he’s working on you. I felt jolts of energy of couple times were I had to shake it off. Like the chills. Hair raising on my arms.The other thing I felt was a static electricity feeling around my third eye right on the bridge of my nose. Similar to when you first activate your third eye if it’s been dormant. I’ve had a star seed reading done a while back and this is more intense. Just surrender to the experience and go in with an intention but no expectation. 

Thank You for the links and the info about Your session. I read about Your UFO recordings and had a look at Your video. Contact as well, good for You!

Posted : 07/05/2023 5:10 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@erik963 No problem. Anything I can do to make it easier to find information. There’s something about the timing right now. So many people are coming to forums like this. Newly awakened from 2020. This is the only forum I trust and post on. Yeah, it’s been a wild experience over the last couple of years regarding contact. Lol. I’m trying to post all my raw footage on YouTube now to clear up memory. These video files get really large. It happens literally every day but I only have limited storage on my pc and external hard drive. I’m posting my raw Ring camera footage too. Never thought I’d be tracked down by Aliens one day only to find out that I am one of them. Lol. Not only me, I thought the estimate was like 4 billion star seeds on Earth right now so a lot of people are in that same scenario. They just have to wake up now. Took me forever to unpack what I understand today, still learning daily and theres so much more. Pretty crazy. They like moved in to the neighborhood. I guess technically they are squatting right above the house Rent free. Ha ha. Pretty sure they are Selosi. I was getting it confused at first. They were saying Telos at first and told me about my home planet Selo but I didn’t know anything about Alpha Centauri at the time. Evidentially the Selosi from Selo and the Telosi from Telos are the same group of ET’s or related some way. That’s my starseed race. I guess we are all kind of Lyran as well and then we have other galactic history in other star systems. When they woke me up I didn’t know anything. They had to fill me in like big time and I’m still trying to put it all together. I feel really loved though. To have them all here every day and literally stationed above my house is super humbling. It’s scary at first when they showed up inside the house but im getting better about not freaking out. The first time I got visited I threw my pillow at them. Thought it was a burglar so I had a fight or flight response. They woke me out of a solid sleep so I kind of freaked out. 

Posted : 07/05/2023 6:18 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@erik963 FYI if you want to look at more footage. I’ve been posting the raw footage in the Galactic Federation and Aliens section. I highly recommend getting a cheap infrared night vision binocular. You’d be surprised how many ships are in the sky every night. I got mine for $70 bucks on Amazon.

Posted : 07/05/2023 6:27 pm
Mariska van Luin, Lyn, Erik963 and 1 people reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: