Kaia
(@kaia751)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Grid Worker
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 185
Topic starter

So over a number of years I have experienced some things that have made me go "hmmmmm?", and wondered if anyone else has had the same, similar or other experiences but the handful of times I mentioned them to others seeking guidance on what the heck they mean if anything, I didn't really get anywhere.  I thought here might be the next best place to post my query.  

1. I think it was in the early 2000s I had been doing short daily meditations focussing on getting my chakras cleared out and healthily spinning when one morning I was still asleep but was suddenly awoken by what seemed like an atomic bomb going off in my chest (heart chakra area).  I didn't feel any pain, but the boom explosion I heard was so deafening momentarily that I honestly thought there had been an explosion and the brightness of the blast of light that accompanied the sound was so bright for just a moment that it seemed like a nuclear explosion.  This all occurred in like one to three seconds and I was really jolted by it. I was then obviously awake and dumbfounded and asked my roommate who was already up and about if she had heard or seen anything, and she had not heard anything or seen any bright lights.  I wondered if maybe I had blasted out by heart chakra and cleared it...any thoughts? 

2. Sometime in the early 2000s again, between 2004-2012 or so (and it still does happen from time to time, but not as frequently as back then) I would awaken in the morning (and this happened most mornings) and since I was still sleepy I wouldn't be wide-eyed just yet, so when I would go to turn on a light, when I flicked the light switch, I would see in my open-eyed field of vision, like the flash bulb effect in negative light of one of the more famous crop circles in pink or purple or orange, etc..., which I haven't been able to find much more about but it's like the circle of triangles starting out from the center.  Like if I had been staring at this symbol in very bright neon light in a dark room staring at a screen and then blinked after a flashbulb of the design goes of right in your face.   Just today, in fact, I was scrolling a thread on FB dedicated to Tartaria and someone had posted that same design/symbol that looked just like that crop circle, but it was presented as the aerial shot of looking down at the pineal gland or a pine cone...and eureka, I think that is what I was seeing?  I used to wonder if it was just that since I was still sleepy, maybe my visual sense wasn't fully loaded and I was seeing a matrixy decription of my visual field but now I see the correlation between the symbol I saw and it was def like looking straight down on the top of a pinecone.  more info one this...please!

3. in the late 1990s I was sitting in a diner by myself and I happen to always orient myself with my back to a wall and in full view of the door and surroundings.  I could see the entire inside of the diner with the handful of other diners sprinkled throughout the place, not that many.  I was quietly eating my lunch and this man approached me.  I can't remember at all what he looked like but he came up to my table and time seemed to slow down and he looked at me and said "Are you the judge?"  I was like, "what?" and he asked the same thing again.  I thought it was a weird question so in a somewhat confused manner, I said "no?".  Then he nodded slightly and turned to walk away.  I looked down at my plate or the table or whatever and in the split second I did, he disappeared - POOF!  Where I was sitting, I should have seen him continue to walk away down the aisle of booths and tables or I should have seen him just outside the diner (I had a perfect view of the sidewalk outside in both directions), so there was no way I wouldn't have still seen him, it was just too quick...but he had just vanished.  Ghost?  or something else?

4. about 15 or so years ago, I'd been watching a YouTube video about a young lady in the UK (I'm in the US) who was relating her story of being gang stalked by her multi-generational bloodline SRA family because she had been trying to break free of them.  I was really moved by her and what she had been through so I did a healing meditation before bed that night with the intention of sending her healing and protection, visualizing it going over the Atlantic, etc.  During my sleep that night, I had what one might call a nightmare or what I think was a psychic attack warning me I had poked a bear as it were.  In the "dream" I was in my childhood home (which had always been a "happy place/safe spot" in my mind, and I was visited by what I an only call an extremely menacing figure...he came to my front door which had a wood door and a screen door.  The wood door was wide open and the screen door was unlocked so anyone could enter technically, but this figure could not enter, was prevented or blocked somehow.  I did not feel overly afraid but I definitely got the message that he was trying to scare the life out of me.  He was jet jet black, and I know he was not meant to be an African American person, but his color represented darkness personified with utterly overly white teeth with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face, like a smile that was NOT at all friendly...and I immediately thought I had been given a warning somehow connected to the healing and unconditional love I had sent out across the ocean.  Could this have been a negative entity attached to this girl to whom I was sending love and healing? 

5. I have come to realize that some of the "dreams" I had as a kid back in the 70s were actually me astral traveling without knowing that's what it was.  I used to start off seeing my driveway at night and I would begin walking up the hill of my street with each step bouncing me higher and higher so by the time I was at the next intersection I was totally looking down over my neighborhood in the dark night sky and would drift around over our township a bit and it happened probably a dozen times or so over the course of my childhood but I would never travel too much further, just float around close to home.  (crazy how google maps looking down over my same old neighborhood looks exactly like what I remember.) anyone else?  (and related to this)...  more recently, I don't recall astral traveling again much but once a few years ago, I do remember drifting waaaaay up to a level of the atmosphere where I floated through a net or grid surrounding the planet that was very tron-like, like faint blue laser beams creating a net around the earth and at some of the cross-points there was like a sentinel or motion sensing beacon that was there to make sure nothing got though, it felt sentient but was almost like little mini lighthouses on the cross points on the grid...and when I breached the net and floated slightly above it, the one closest to me turned/rotated like I had tripped a wire or like eye of suaron giving me the feeling that I had better scurry back down to earth because I didn't want to attract any more attention. And it kept shining a light on me until I descended once more.  Anyone else seen the grid?

I apologize if any of these went a little off topic but once I got started I get carried away.  I have other odd things from over the years but these stand out more.  I'd really like to hear what others think these might have been or if you have had anything similar.  Thank you for your time and I really appreciate if you have read this far.  Blessings and lots of good juju and prosperity to you.  Kaia 

Posted : 19/03/2024 9:04 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2078

@kaia751 Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing your story. Sending love and light❤️✨

Posted : 20/03/2024 1:58 am
 Kaia
(@kaia751)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Grid Worker
Topic starter

@lynp-2 thank you.

Posted : 20/03/2024 12:14 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 639

Something similar December 14th 2022,bright white light pierce my crown expand in my mind work it's way down my body cracking my neck perfectly to my tailbone go into my legs filling me with a feeling of euphoria, unconditional love 

Posted : 20/03/2024 2:19 pm
 Kaia
(@kaia751)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Grid Worker
Topic starter

@joe-kain very cool!  Thank you for sharing this.  Did you notice any shifts in your life, body, wellbeing since then?

Posted : 23/03/2024 7:32 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Absolutely.downloads activations, chronic ciatica that I don't seem to have anymore

Posted : 24/03/2024 3:19 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Being raised catholic and my parents still go to church.right after that happened I thought it was an act of God started reading the Bible January 5th 2023 my best friend hung himself I found him first went to his house after work his ex texted me thought something was wrong. Was pretty messed up till may dr. Wanted to send me to therapy and put me on medication. I instead started listening to frequency healing meditation actually listened to while sleeping,also started getting back into astrology. Next day started feeling better. I got to Noah ark landing in the book.febuary day after his funeral is when I had the dream of portal jumping, portal after portal opened by giant beings surrounded by light,annunaki beings come to find out till I come to a room of light my buddy in the middle said everything is OK now I made it then woke up. 3 hours went by felt like months. Found ea again on August 8th 2023 lions gate portal.i was subscribed to her YouTube channel already April 2020 beginning of covid. I remember a video back then about being contracted before carnating she said if you don't believe this come back when you do apparently I was ready August 8th.january 21st coaching call I was chosen. She answered a life long question.i thought some random dude's throughout history but the annunaki Enlil who possibly became the hybrid satanic being lucifer.then she says I'm oozing mistrust for the system.she wasn't wrong.i seem to have worked that one out. As far as my buddy. He hated intently all things nwo illuminati cabal powers that were. He was a big follower of David Ike 

Posted : 24/03/2024 7:18 am
Share: