Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 432

@kyoung1995 haha 😂

My ET fam bam have not contacted me yet but I Love all those that have been and maybe if my tribe is all of you they will be like ok fine Amanda we will come tell you where your from 😂  🤞🌝🤞

Posted : 23/05/2023 10:44 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 210

@kyoung1995 Let’s do it. I’m stoked about everyone going to Disclosure Fest. It’s going to be an awesome experience. As for UFO’s as you’ve seen they are up every night over the SoCal area. Especially where we are located from Temecula to San Diego. I record them all the time with infrared night vision. If you have an infrared device you should totally use it. They’ll interact with you if you do it consistently enough. Could be your galactic family that you had the experience with. They are shaking their starseeds awake currently. You can communicate with them in your meditations and they will come to you inside your house. I threw my pillow at the first ET that came into my bedroom. I totally freaked out. Lol. Takes some getting used to. Below are some links to a couple of videos. Footage I took of the UFOs and different orbs and other activity. 

Here’s a link to some footage I caught last month just right above my house. https://youtu.be/xtp5iQmvKT4

Here’s some footage from a video I made for a friend that’s done some activations and healing work for me. It’s rough and not a professional editing job. She wanted contact stories for her site but I misspelled like everything and didn’t know everything about my origins at the time. It has raw footage in there though of multiple UFOs and things.
https://youtu.be/bVwTk9vG_jo

Posted : 23/05/2023 5:38 pm
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 84

@austinchic I have faith you will connect with your Cosmic family! This certainly seems like a great group to be around and help to encourage these experiences. I stare at the Stars endlessly lol I’ve always known I wanted to go home. I was 18 when the Movie ET was released. When he pointed to the Stars and said, “ET Phone Home” I completely lost it in the Movie theater I was crying so hard I couldn’t stop the deep pain I felt. I’m sure everyone thought I was nuts lol and I couldn’t tell anyone why I was hurting so bad. Now, I can!

Posted : 29/05/2023 10:49 am
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@nickq1233 This is EPIC!!! Thank you fir sharing, lol I love you threw your pillow! 😂🙈 I’ve had several and I get scared so they leave. I’m trying EA’s technique to ask them to only present within my comfort zone. I remote view with them often and seem to be fine with that. I’m also gaining confidence so this will help too with the flesh interactions. I’m excited to watch your videos and do not have the infrared but will get some for sure. Do you have them come to you often? Is it always the same ones? I’ve had several present in the flesh but did not recognize them. My Pleiadian family stays close. Have you seen the giant MotherShip that is just North of us? I don’t understand why it’s not all over the news, unless others can’t see it. I have so many questions lol

Posted : 29/05/2023 11:00 am
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@nickq1233 Wow, I commented on your videos, incredible. I see them regularly and knew I was capturing something special. I’d Love to meet with the two of you.

Posted : 29/05/2023 11:24 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@kyoung1995 Hey. I saw your comment on YouTube. Took me a second to put 2 and 2 together. Lol. Awesome information about your galactic origins. Thanks for sharing that with me. That’s right, you guys are pretty close. So you’re probably catching the same kind of UFOs and orbs. They’re like literally everywhere up in the sky where we both live. 

Posted : 29/05/2023 1:05 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

Posted by: @kyoung1995

@nickq1233 This is EPIC!!! Thank you fir sharing, lol I love you threw your pillow! 😂🙈 I’ve had several and I get scared so they leave. I’m trying EA’s technique to ask them to only present within my comfort zone. I remote view with them often and seem to be fine with that. I’m also gaining confidence so this will help too with the flesh interactions. I’m excited to watch your videos and do not have the infrared but will get some for sure. Do you have them come to you often? Is it always the same ones? I’ve had several present in the flesh but did not recognize them. My Pleiadian family stays close. Have you seen the giant MotherShip that is just North of us? I don’t understand why it’s not all over the news, unless others can’t see it. I have so many questions lol

@kyoung1995 Lol, I think to myself why did I freak out? Then I freak out again. Ha ha. Im glad I’m not the only one that has had that reaction. It’s nice to talk to someone that can relate to the physiological effect that comes into play during a ET interaction. You feel the energy right away then it’s a dread or like something’s wrong type of feeling. Hard to explain. Which ET race have you had contact with? Is it with the Maia/ Pleiades? Didn’t you say somewhere that you had an abduction experience? I can only imagine the trauma attached to that. Lol. I’ve seen a couple large ships like near my place which would be North from your location I believe. It has several fixed illuminated lights or sphere in a pattern. Looks like a large wedge? Is that what you’re seeing? There’s crafts up every night. I can literally post ufo footage nightly if I wanted. I just posted some footage from last night and another from April to May.

https://youtu.be/oHFxMgeaSm4   Footage caught pretty recently.

https://youtu.be/bPGN-H45kI8 Footage I took last night. 
Same music in the background. Using copyright free music for YouTube. 

As for my visitors. I’ve had my ET family visit multiple times(Alpha Centauri “Selosi”). First visit was from a female named Leora. Shes like my main guide in a way and woke me up originally to the ascension). She’s in the sketch you saw. That’s the pillow throwing incident. The first time didn’t end well. I had an encounter outside with someone I didn’t know and and I just ran away. It’s so embarrassing every time I have to explain that. Lol. I was meditating outside and Wallaah. There’s the energy, there’s the figure. They kind of glow too, not sure why? Maybe a teleport technology or something that allows them to be in the surface temporarily. I don’t know. Theyre 5th dimensional beings so I can’t imagine that they can stay long in the a 3d or 4d environment without starting to feel poorly. I’m cool if I see Leora now. I can coach myself down to not freaking out with her. Outside of the Selosi. I’ve also seen a white being in my backyard. A smaller being with pointy ears. I’ve seen it a couple of times. I have a picture of it on my phone. I’ll try to attach it. Maybe an elemental or ET, not sure. No interact, I just see it. I just attached the pic. That’s it for in person.  In meditation I’ve gotten my galactic family (Alpha Centauri),  a group of feline beings from Vega telling me about a goddess named Sekhmet for some reason. I’ve received messages from the Arcturians, the Pleaideans. I think that’s it. I’ll be curious to hear your story. 

Posted : 29/05/2023 1:44 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@kyoung1995 Don't you feel so loved having your galactic family near? Are you seeing the Pleaidean craft? I have like 15 fixed UFOs surrounding my house at all times. They’ll fly around too if I’m recording them. That’s Alpha Centauri. And I have one that follows me to work. Lol. Do the Pleaideans do something similar around you? This is going to be so trippy if the ET’s are like fixed close by all their starseeds. 

Here is a video of the ufo that follows me sometimes. The video is shot from my work, looking up.

https://youtu.be/EU4TUrpf8AQ

Posted : 29/05/2023 2:02 pm
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@nickq1233 Yes, I believe we are seeing the same ones although sadly this gray gloom weather is preventing us from seeing anything at the coast. It’s been seems like months now, agh I hope the Sun and Stars shine through soon! I assume it’s clear where you are?

Posted : 19/06/2023 5:42 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@kyoung1995 I hear that. Really hazy. It’s been affecting the footage I can get. On cloudy days it’s hard to see the ET craft up really high up. I can’t wait for the weather to clear up. I wonder if it’s anything to do with the fires in Canada? It’s been really Hazy over here too. I think I’m like 40 miles north / east of you guys. Crossing my fingers we’ll get some clearer sky’s without the haze. Awesome that you’re seeing the same craft. You guys should start recording them. $64 bucks on Amazon. I attached a screen shot. Can you imagine if several of us were capturing ET related footage and posting it:) Where you’re located they are everywhere as you’ve seen. Pleaideans and Alpha Centaurians. It’s like an extraterrestrial rush hour up there on some nights.

Posted : 19/06/2023 7:13 pm
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@nickq1233 Yes, that’s Fantastic, we will. Our vantage point is perfect our backyard faces West so we see a lot. I’ll order it and take footage on the Weekends then let you know, thanks!!

Posted : 19/06/2023 9:41 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@kyoung1995 Way cool:) Do the craft that you see fly over the ocean? I wondered that. I’ve only scene then looking straight up. Like above me or above my roof line. That video you just commented on YouTube was right above me at work. They’re mostly flying around me and in different direction above the house. I’ll be really curious their position in relation to you. From your perspective. You may have some stuff hovering above you that you couldn’t see without infrared. IR exposed them cloaked too. Youll see what I mean once you start using those infrared binocular. 🙂

I’m so excited to see your footage. You’re going to get ridiculously good footage. Watch 😉 We should build an army of EA forum members catching their own footage using infrared. Like a whole thread. I’m totally down. All we need is for you to start and we’ll have me and you posting in there. I know 2 more EA forum members getting and have the binoculars as well. It would be awesome if we all start posting the footage in there. Can you imagine what kind of video archive we’d have. You’ll want a video editor like Microsoft movie, I movie and something that can cut and trim the clips. I use Microsoft movie cause it’s free and I have a windows laptop. Or iMovie if apple. You’ll be out there for 30 minutes and have like 5-8 minutes of footage with UFOs, Orbs, elementals and light beings etc. Think of all the possibilities for the smaller orbs. Spirit, guides, elementals etc. Those binoculars see them all. No orb hides under infrared. Once you go out there regularly. Once a week or more they all become more active. You’ll see. It intrigues them to see you tracking them. The binoculars put out a bright red infrared laser. Your basically pointing an infrared laser straight at them. Dr Greer has people do that in CE5 to signal ET so they are expecting a laser for a sign of interaction. Peaceful starseed to benevolent ET family (GFL) contact. They may play with you and do twirls, buzz over your head and all sorts of things. I have some that play peek a boo with me beside my roof line. Anyways. Thanks for posting. This is gonna be fun:)

Posted : 19/06/2023 11:23 pm
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

Yes, they usually fly along the coastline, occasionally in a cross pattern from West to East. I’ve noticed they get fairly close to our neighborhood and backyard. I’m ordering the Night Visions Goggles tonight. Depending on when you get this look South West of you. It’s 8:49 here and with the Solstice, the Moon is showing. Look just to the left and slightly below it and let me know what you see. I got an Amazing shot last night with my iPhone, and guess what, it looks exactly like the one in your Video! I stayed up half the night last night watching out my bedroom window and observing. 2nd night with partially clear sky’s. I’m in Heaven! Lol

Posted : 21/06/2023 9:13 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@kyoung1995 Thats awesome. I’ll check it out. I have a telescope I’m dying to try out. That’s so cool that they fly over the ocean too. They are so active right now. I highly suggest going out at around 8:30 pm where you can still use the color function of the binoculars. They are around my entire house, like in a circle. They just chill up there. They fly around a little whenever they feel like it or stay fixed. If I go outside they start moving then the others come. 🙂 You’ll see in the video link below. I caught this footage yesterday and made a video for someone close to me @amyelizabeth. Color mode is the shiz if you can time it out right after sunset. 

I’m excited to see some footage from yah. 🙂 I think we’re up to like 5 EA members that have those bioculars now. I’ve been on a mission to get more videos posted for our starseed brothers and sisters. It helps wake people up to if they run across it on Youtuber or where ever. Let’s build an army of UFO footage posters. Lol. 

https://youtu.be/mcnZQioGY4o

Posted : 21/06/2023 10:09 pm
(@path2integration)
Member Registered
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Grid Worker
Psychic Badge
Light Codes: 389

Hi all!! Curious if anyone here is going to Disclosurefest and looking for a roommate at the Luxor hotel? I’m thinking of going Thursday night and leaving Monday. Exploring my options. 💖🧚🏽‍♂️✨

Posted : 14/08/2023 10:56 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: