(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 486

@path2integration Hi Christina, I’m going!  👽 I just spent this past week planning my whole trip. I’m flying to Sedona from Austin tues & Wed to go hike and feel the energy & explore. Then flying in the morning Thursday to Vegas which is my birthday and going to go explore some hiking there. Then playing at the fest all weekend including the meteor shower trip 🌝 I fly out Monday afternoon so I will probably go check out another short hike or something that day as well. I just booked a air bnb today 10 minutes from the Luxor so won’t be able to help with the roommate situation but we should meet up at the festival if you like 😁

Posted : 14/08/2023 11:16 pm
(@path2integration)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GRID WORKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
Light Codes: 391

@austinchic that sounds like an amazing trip planned!! Love all the hiking plans! Sounds ideal! And the meteor shower too.

Wonderful! Would love to connect. I’ll keep you posted how my plans unfold.

Have you been before? 

🤍

Posted : 14/08/2023 11:27 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@path2integration Vegas, yes. Disclosure fest, No and I’m super stoked about it! 😁

Posted : 14/08/2023 11:48 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
 Gina
(@222)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 197

@nickq1233 Thank you for sharing the binoculars. I will look into purchasing them. Maybe it will help me initiate contact and show them I’m ready. Pretty excited about it actually. Would this be the best one you recommend? If you and @kyoung1995 plan on having a craft viewing party I would be interested in joining. Maybe your ET’s and her ET’s can convince my ET’s (I’m told I’m Andromedan) to show up! Lol.

Posted : 15/08/2023 12:52 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@222 Hey Gina. I think you’d love those infrared binoculars. I think it totally helps strengthen the bond with your ET family if they see you out there recording and interacting with them. They can send messages to you telepathically. You can send messages to them telepathically. It’s a really good tool for bringing that contact closer to you. Me and my guides have a good system down. You get to know how to interact with each other pretty well by recording them regularly. They mess around too. They’ll buzz really low, like a low pass over my head. They like peek a boo , weird as that sounds. They’ll do that behind my roof line. They hover outside my bathroom window too but that’s a different discussion. Lol. The amount of orbs that you’ll see is insane. I’m always down for an ETCraft viewing party:) Where you located? I’m in Winchester, technically. Temecula area. I think Karyn is in Oceanside. Pretty close to me.

Posted : 15/08/2023 10:19 pm
 Gina
(@222)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 197

@nickq1233 That would be interesting to communicate telepathically. Would it be obvious to me if that were happening? Or does it sound like a normal thought in your head? When they’re flying low over head or in front of a window, you’re viewing them without binoculars right because that’s obviously way too close for binoculars.

Posted : 15/08/2023 10:54 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@222 telepathic communications can be both subtle and obvious. It may be things that you get and you may confuse as your own thoughts? To the extreme wear you hear them in their or your own voice in you head. It may depends on how close they are to you? I’m not 100% sure on that but if you can see them it’s going to be on obvious.

Posted : 19/08/2023 3:16 pm
(@w2flee)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
Light Codes: 5

Hi EA friends ~ I recently found out about the Disclosurefest coming up in Nov and decided to go since I'm currently in Vegas.  I'd be happy to meet and join hikes before/after the event.  Ok, hope to meet with you all soon.

Posted : 14/10/2023 12:49 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

3 weeks to Disclosure Fest:)@austinchic

I'm stoked, Bri is coming too. Should we meet up on Saturday before the speakers start? Decided against the Area 51 event. We'll see you all at the other events though. I wonder who else is attending? I'm really excited that EA will be there:).

Posted : 19/10/2023 11:37 am
(@beeejane)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 14

@path2integration are you still looking for a roomie? I'm really wanting to go, but the expenses are kind of astronomical. I reached out to the promoters to see about volunteer opportunities in hopes of a waived or reduced ticket fee. Anywho, my plan is to drive. I'd leave from SLC on Friday after I drop my kids at school, and arrive in Vegas around 4PM. I'd want to stay until Monday, leaving very early in the morning so I could get my kids from school by 3:15! 

I see you wrote your post a while ago so no worries if you've already got it figured out 😊.

Posted : 19/10/2023 11:58 am
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@nickq1233 That’s dope Bri is coming too!! I’ll write you on the CA 😉

Posted : 20/10/2023 8:16 pm
(@beeejane)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 14

I'm going to kick this conversation back up again on the forum. IF members of this group would like to meet up what do y'all think the best way is of doing that?

Here are some of my ideas:

1. Group chat through Google Chat.
  2. Group chat through the GroupMe app.
  3. Group chat through FB Messenger.

Once we figure out where we want to "house" the group chat, then we can correspond about meeting up at the Stairway to the Stars convention. 

This seems tricky too because I don't know if everyone who watches the EA YouTube is here as well. I listened to the live Q&A last weekend and someone in the zoom room suggested wearing something that would show we are members of this group. Anyway I just wanted to get a conversation started. Or there IS a conversation already started, please point us all in that direction.

Thanks!!

Posted : 25/10/2023 12:34 pm
Nick Quinn and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

✨✨🙌🙌😊

Posted : 25/10/2023 6:09 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@beeejane What do you think of creating a Telegram group for EA forum members going to Disclosure a fest? A lot of EA members are on Telegram. Or even this thread to an extent if everyone is subscribed? 🤷‍♂️

Posted : 28/10/2023 5:46 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@nickq1233 you can start a DF group telegram:) I’m down for that. This forum can be challenging to communicate through the phone. I’m curious to see when the app gets launched if the forum is more like a messenger layout or how telegram has it 😎

Posted : 29/10/2023 7:17 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: