Notifications
Clear all

Beautiful moment caught on camera

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 210
Topic starter

I just had to post this video link. It’s a YouTube shorts clip of a Hawk flying with what looks to be a sky diver. Not sure if he’s falling with a shoot or if he is para sailing or something. Human and animal both enjoying a moment together. So cool. Just one of those rare life moments caught on video. It’s shot from the sky divers perspective. https://youtube.com/shorts/laPfAqRUZ-Q?feature=share

Posted : 20/05/2023 4:19 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 419

I had a similar experience when I went skydiving one time 😃

Posted : 21/05/2023 11:54 pm
Nick Quinn and Leonie reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@austinchic Wow. That would be so cool. That had to be an awesome experience, huh? I need to start sky diving, lol. Just something really magical to me to see those kinds of interactions between humans and animals.

Posted : 22/05/2023 9:10 am
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 419

@nickq1233 it was super cool & I was always a lil nervous leading up to it then that day I oddly woke up completely fearless 🙃 The guy strapped to me had crazy dreads & looked like he partied all night lol. He said he jumps like 40x’s month so I was like I’m not going to die hahaha. When we jumped after sail opened he said you want play? I was like fuck ya! So we started doing all these tricks then he did something that felt like the sail relaxed and were floating then the world got soooo quiet and this big hawk or something came gliding by. I felt this huge sense of peace 😌 It was when I was going through a lot at that time and when we landed it was like I left it all in the sky. Such a magical metaphorical experience! I would totally do it again!!!

Posted : 22/05/2023 11:17 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@austinchic Wow. That's so cool. What an experience.

Posted : 22/05/2023 12:16 pm
Share: