PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300
Topic starter

For quite a while now, when I'm in bed and in a period of sleep wake state, I've heard knocking sounds. Usually three or four knocks. Ill be so aware of it I'll think I was actually awake, or it feels like it wakes me up. Strange. Sometimes it kinda scares me cuz it seemed so real like someone knocked on my door or window or something and woke me up.iight not have totally woke up just felt awake you know?  It's mostly been in the past five years or so. I've heard other things sometimes in that state. Like a cat meowing. I'd even get up to see what my cat wants and he's fast asleep, but the knocking has happened a lot. Just last night, four loud Knocks kinda stirred me out of sleep. It usually doesn't sound like it's on anything or coming from a certain direction. Anyone experience knocks, or know what it might be or mean? 

Posted : 19/05/2023 1:15 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@rainyangel616  Pairs of three mostly right? Knock, knock.....knock. Are you getting the thuds too in between the repeating knocks?

Posted : 19/05/2023 1:48 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

To answer your question more directly. Yes. I used to experience knocking almost every night and it would wake me up in the middle of the night. Loud bangs too. It would be scary even if they were loud enough or consistent enough. Mostly in three's but there would be some that would happen in fours or loud bangs like thuds. Are your cats reacting to nothing in the air? Like swatting at things that aren't there or running out of an area really fast? Anything falling off shelves or off the wall unexpectedly? Are you missing anything that you can't it in its normal place? 

Posted : 19/05/2023 1:59 pm
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I have noticed several times while with my cat,  he would look into the air or at the wall like he's totally looking at something. Sometimes following it, like around me too. Just yesterday. Don't recall things falling on the ground. Actually I think once when I was in bed half asleep I think I heard what sounded like a stack of books fall by my bed but there was nothing there. Sometimes I have sworn my cat climbed onto my bed and laid down just to find he wasn't there.

Posted : 19/05/2023 2:13 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@nickq1233 no thuds but majority threes yes.

Posted : 19/05/2023 2:15 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rainyangel616 Yep. I hear you on all of the above. Especially the depression on the bed like you thought your cat jumped up and no one was there. Do you get that during meditation too or mostly when sleeping?

Posted : 19/05/2023 2:20 pm
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I haven't really stated meditation yet or consistently at all. I keep saying I'm going to, want to, and then don't. It's pretty much one of the most important things I could be doing right now right? I might be amazed at what comes through after a while. I think I gotta literally set my alarm and force myself to do it. That sleep wake state is probably the meditative state I'm looking for. Just not intentionally consciously going there then.  Do you know anything about why the knocks? No my cat never seemed scared.

Posted : 19/05/2023 2:29 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

Oh my, I also experienced the same. I wake up because of the knocking sounds..

Posted : 19/05/2023 6:18 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Well I'm glad to know I'm not alone there. I wish someone had an idea of what it's about. Is it a wake up call for us? Actually that rings pretty true to me. Like time to get up starseed. Ha.

Posted : 19/05/2023 6:59 pm
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 994

Intuitively i say it's a spirit, maybe a former inhabitant of the house, maybe a deceased loved one. The knocking says he/she had a bossy character. Next time you hear it,  try to communicate telepathically. Ask for a name or for another sign - more knocking. Be patient. Maybe it just needs help to crossover, and you of course are able to create a portal of white light to Source. Let us know how it goes 👍 Maybe they also have a message for you.

Posted : 20/05/2023 6:05 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rainyangel616 You’ll start meditating when you’re ready. On the activity. It’s hard to come up with a firm answer on what it is exactly. I’ve been trying to get those answers for a while. Through my own experiences ive ended up with night vision, evp recorders, emf recorders, FLIR, spirit box and all that stuff trying to figure it out. I feel like it’s energy related activity. Astral plane/4th dimensional or ET. The depression on the bed scenario happens all the time for me. I think it’s my cat because I feel the energy too then it’s not and no one’s there. In meditation mostly for me. The knocks and bangs happen at various times and usually during a time of High energy. I’ve landed on some of the causes possibly being ET present, spirit present or elemental entity present. For it to be so Similar across several different people’s perspective maybe it’s a result of something. I wish we knew the cause clearly and the why behind every encounter. Our pet family seem to be able to see and interact more with that plane of existence. I use my cats as an indicator when or if something is going on sometimes. If they are swatting at nothing in the air or like staring at the ceiling or wall it’s my first clue. If there are no insects in the house of course. Lol. My cats are like super hunters. I have 3, all from the same litter. Trouble makers but I love them to death. I’ll meditate some time if it happens to try to communicate with whomever or whatever it is. I just make sure I ask Arch Angel Michael for protection before I attempt to communicate or interact with anything. I sage my house often and put protective mantra prayers over all of the door ways into the house. I have crystals at every door way too. Honestly, after I started cleansing my house the activity did go down and anything left seemed to be positive. Like it’s initiated by positive energies and beings opposed to negative energy and beings. I also got the impression sometimes that it’s trying to tell us something. Whatever is causing the energy related activity. Like the source of the energy related activity trying to communicate a message. I guess it could be all of the above or some of the above, just hard to know for sure. I’ll be curious how many others are experiencing this type of activity. Maybe some else has some more information.

Posted : 20/05/2023 8:19 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rainyangel616 You know what might help. If other members maybe share their telepathic interactions during these types of events. When I’m reaching out it’s usually ET what I get back. At least nowadays. I’ll be excited to hear from others. Maybe someone will have stories of communicating with past Family members or Elemental entities…

Posted : 20/05/2023 8:30 am
Lyn and Rainyangel reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@nickq1233 yes it is interesting that a few people on here so far have said they have experience d the same thing, so it's not just me or my apartment. I'm gonna do some of the things you said you are doing for protection cleansing etc.

Posted : 20/05/2023 8:32 am
Nick Quinn reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie it's happened in kire than one apartment and so far a couple more people on here have experienced the same knocking sounds. It's during sleep wake state in bed. not when I'm awake. Not sure. Wish I knew but thanks

Posted : 20/05/2023 8:36 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rainyangel616 Yeah, totally. At least if you clear your home you’ll know that it’s positive. Sage comes in a lot of forms. You can start there. I use a diffuser and put sage oil in there daily. I cleanse my Crystal regularly too. Gotta clear any old energy they collect for you. Then recharge them on selenite or outside in a bowl of purified water. I have a sage spray that I use too. You can put any protective Crystal that you have at the door ways. And if you want to go a step further you can put protective mantras over the doors. Like printed out of paper or whatever. I made mine like artistic so it looks cool. Also, you can ask the Arch Angels for help clearing your home too. Maybe do like a ceremony where your burning sage or distribution sage all over while you’re asking Arch Angel Michael or who ever you resonate with to help you clear your home of any low vibrational or negative energy or beings that may be present. That’s how you create a “sacred space” environment in your home. Or you can do it for a room too, like the place you would meditate in and do you inner work and shadow work in. 

Posted : 20/05/2023 8:45 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: