Clear all

Any groups getting together in Socal

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 210
Topic starter

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone is getting together in Southern California for any group events? CE5, group meditations etc. or if anyone is doing any remote group events over zoom or anything? Looking to link up with like minded Starseeds. I’m sure you all are going through similar events in your lives with ET contact and other things that the majority of the population hasn’t awakened to yet. Could be good to bounce some of those events off of your starseed brothers and sisters so you don’t feel crazy, lol. Plus it’s just more fun to make contact and meditate in a group setting. Thanks. 

Nick

Posted : 03/04/2023 1:51 pm
Gina and ariana.habrova reacted
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 419

I'm SoCal sometimes. I have a Thousand Oaks residence. My career has me in SF Bay half the time. I saw your post about night vision and watched your video. I actually have infrared binoculars when I got into CE5 but because I am living in heavily populated cities I've never even opened the box. They're still brand new in the closet. Here's a CE5 story from September. A group of friends and I were in Montana. Middle of nowhere. We got on the subject of UFOs and aliens. I asked the group if anyone had seen anything before. They all said "no". I said look up and we can get something to manifest. In disbelief they all looked up and we got about a dozen flashbulbs including in specific spots in the sky where the guys wanted to confirm it was intelligent and not just some fluke. We also found a stargate where numerous (about 5) lights (presumably ships) would approach an area of sky (it was Lyra or Virgo, I forget which) and the light would just vanish at a very specific spot. Same spot every time. Minds blown.

Posted : 03/04/2023 9:22 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@stevepariseau That's awesome that would guys were able to see that. I've never tried the actual CE5 protocol but would love to. The ufos just showed up one day. My first sighting ever was during the day at work. It's in one of the videos I posted on youtube. It started out as a big round metal looking ball then I started recording and it started glowing and moving around a little. Then they showed up at my house then ultimately, they ended up visiting me in the middle of the night in my bedroom. Talk about scary at the time. I woke up to a very tall blonde hair blue eyed being standing right next to my bed at like 3 a.m. This was before I started waking up and had no idea about ET's the ascension or anything, lol. They started my awakening process fast and abruptly. It's been 3 years since it all started so I'm super comfortable with them now. I'd love to go out with other starseeds and make contact in a group setting.

Posted : 14/04/2023 1:41 pm
 Gina
(@222)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 135

@nickq1233 Hi Nick. I know this is an older post but I would love to get a group together and do some CE5 protocol meditations. Keep me posted!

Posted : 19/08/2023 9:52 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@222 Hey. I barely found this one. Lol. I don’t know why but I’m not getting forwarded to a post from my alerts right now. Maybe cause I’m backed up on alerts. I’ve been working in a lot of different starseed groups lately. Haven’t been able to get on the forum as much so my activity alerts list is long. Lol. Not enough time in a day, I guess. 🙂 Anyways… I’m totally down. Are you close to the Temecula or San Diego area? I meant to ask you too. Are you going to the Cosmic Awakening group session this Saturday? With Patrice, Bret and Federica? It’s a free one, just sign up, add the $0 dollar session and you get the link. You should check it out? I’ve been over there and splitting time in 2 starseed groups. They have an awesome group chat too. Patrice, Bret, Federica and a ton of forum members are over there too. It’s group meditation based. Lots of advanced starseeds over there. From all around the world but not one person near me. Lol. Maybe you’d like it ?

On the contact thing, we don’t need CE5 necessarily but we’ll use some similar tactics. Flash light and infrared laser to signal them. Infrared and thermal to record them. Camera too if they are low enough. Meditation with intention to make contact and interact.. It would be awesome if we could get a group together with some local members like Karyn and her husband. And more. I’d be curious what’s closer to the coast but I have craft above my place every night too. They’re like stationed up there. They are viewable from a couple parks too so we could totally do a group meditation then record them. There is one park in particular where they have hovered above It and almost landed in the park. I’ll post that link below. It traveled from west to east , lowered altitude and came really low above the park. Then it exploded into 5 spheres and flew off. 🤷‍♀️ 🛸 👽 

https://youtu.be/oLK1-XnJqzw

https://youtu.be/FVgzkZzfgPE Slow motion

I’m down for whatever everyone feels comfortable with. We should invite EA:) @EA ❤️ and Nat:) They have the baby huh? Probably no outings for them for a while. So cute. I’m so happy for them and their family ❤️ 💡 👶 . 

@kyoung1995 Karyn?  Riverside/ San Diego/ San Bernardino Counties group meditation and ET interaction group? You have your infrared binoculars right?  Can’t blame me if you take some stuff home with you guys. 🙂 just saying 👻 lol. This could turn out to be really fun. Some good experiences. Lots of ET craft between Karyn and I. Gina, do you have craft above that you’ve noticed? I can bring my infrared binoculars, my helmet mounted monocular, my FLIR. We could take EMF readings. Bust out the spirit box or comms, unless you want just telepathic. That’s cool too. Maybe take an audio recorder? To catch EVP messages? Or just meditate, record Aliens and chill while having telepathic conversation with them aliens. 🙂 

Posted : 21/08/2023 5:22 pm
Karyn Young and Gina reacted
 Gina
(@222)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 135

@nickq1233 Hi Nick. It’s all good I can only imagine how long your alerts list is considering how active you are on here. Really awesome of you to dedicate your time and knowledge to other starseeds on here though so thank you for that. Sometimes I will get alerts but then they’re gone and I can’t figure out where the post was to respond lol. Sometimes I won’t even get an email about it. Anyway-

I got my night vision binoculars btw. I used them a couple of nights for a short period but didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. But I also don’t have a 360 view which I need. I hope I can catch something eventually. I am an hour away from you I’m in the Chino Hills area but it’s no biggie for me. You are close to my little brother he’s off of Murrieta Hot Springs. I would be stoked to get some of us together or 3 of us or whatever! Audio recordings, spirit box, meditation, I’m down for all. Lol I won’t blame you if I bring anything back but I also hope it won’t be nefarious. 👽 Looking forward to it. I don’t think EA can join since she’s in Canada but that would be cool! 

I actually bought the 2 week access pass for the cosmic group. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while. I need to see how feasible it will be with my availability and if it’s worth my investment. I hope I can join a few in the next couple of weeks. Definitely will join sessions this weekend 😁

By the way, your reply to me happened at “12:22am.” Funny. I think you remember me mentioning that I see it everyday everywhere. 

Posted : 21/08/2023 7:27 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@222 Dude. Me too. Lol. I won’t know where to respond. Sick, on the binoculars. You’re all set then? I can show you how to use them more if we do some recording. Your brother is close to me. 10-15 minutes max. Let’s see what Karyn says. Karyn has the binoculars too so thatll be awesome having everyone together with their own infrared. I thought EA moved to California. Maybe not. Who knows anymore. People moving all around. Awesome that you got the 2 week pass. You’ll love the group. You’ve probably interacted with several of the members already here on the forum. I think they have 2 sessions this weekend too. The free one on Saturday and the normal session on Sunday. The free one they spend time on everything. The normal weekend session is usually like psychic readings and healing. Blockages, attachments etc. If we do some CE5 action we’ll make sure to invoke protection. No low vibrational, negative or parasitic energies allowed. May bring some ET energy or elemental spirit back with yah. But I invite that stuff. 🙂 fairies 🧚‍♀️, gnomes, elfin, all elementals. Love ❤️ them all. Benevolent ETs as well. All love. 

Posted : 21/08/2023 9:43 pm
Karyn Young and Gina reacted
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 84

@nickq1233 Hi Nick!! We just got our Night Vision Binoculars excited to try them out back! We had gray sky’s for months but last night the stars were out it was a little piece of Heaven! 

We reserved an AirBnB in Sloan NV. It’s an hour drive to Vegas, and a private home surrounded by Joshua Tree. The sky view is incredible so we should get some great video. We will be at Disclosure Fest on Saturday. I really wanted to go Sunday too so I could see EA, get my book signed and most importantly, a hug. Unfortunately, we’ll have to leave Sunday morning for the drive home. We tried to book somewhere North of Vegas to go to Rachel on Saturday evening but nothing was available. I’m still happy to get to go on Saturday and then Stargaze Sat night. I seem to have a good connection with ETs so I’ll ask, and hopefully get some good video. We are really excited!!! 

Posted : 22/10/2023 2:42 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@kyoung1995 Hey Karyn. That’s exciting that you guys got the infrared. We should totally come up with a meet up spot on Saturday for everyone from the EA forum. 🙂 The event itinerary was just released. Saturday is stacked with awesome speakers and presenters. I’m only doing Saturday as well. Way cool that you guys got the Air BnB. Now that you have the infrared we should do a local CE5 some time? Gina is down and there are a couple other locals that are down. 🙂

Posted : 28/10/2023 3:34 pm
Karyn Young reacted
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@nickq1233 Hi Nick! Yes, Lauren let me know EA is doing the Mass Mediation Grid Clearing at 11:11am in the Egyptian Room. If we don’t see each other before let’s plan to meet there and get a TEAM EA photo with her. I let Cristina know below and also tagged you (or at least I thought I did) LOL See you in a few days! ✨💜✨

Posted : 08/11/2023 8:59 pm
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@nickq1233 We need help using ours too Nick! LOL

Posted : 08/11/2023 9:01 pm
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@222 Hi Gina, I have the same thing on here I’m never sure who I’m replying too! LOL I haven’t figured out how to tag someone yet. Nick and I chat and plan to get together we live South in Oceanside. Hope to see you at Disclosure Fest! ✨💜✨

Posted : 08/11/2023 9:05 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 247

@nickq1233 Hey Nick, good idea..smiles   I haven't been on here much but want to start again.  Kinda went off the edge a bit and it's an ongoing process for real man. Changing dramatically all the time.   My ufo stuff has gotten more real since before also.  Like what they show me and I notice they can even telepathically hear me.  Full on crafts with many lights. I don't even video tape anymore much. Sometimes.   Some day I'll be up and about going places.  I wish I was in better shape than I am right now but divine timing and order.  A lot has to transform. Right now I"m in a holding pattern and working on foundation and pretty much changing my entire life from the ground up. Its a task for me, a major major one. Like climbing out of a deep dark pit blindfolded uphill in the mud. They had me tied up pretty good I have to say.  Trying to do what I can. Someday I'll be traveling and meeting up with brothers and sisters too. Hugs 

Posted : 09/11/2023 1:47 pm
Karyn Young reacted
(@kyoung1995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human

@rainyangel Hi Angie, I completely understand and your story resonates. I wanted to send you some loving vibrations and encouragement. You are on a great path and it gets better. We are all here to support each other. Sending much Love to You! 🙏✨💜✨🌸

Posted : 14/11/2023 8:09 pm
Share: