Fun Dream ! I have to share it !

(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 244
Topic starter

Omg, yesterday night was special, i had this weird dream running around a shopping center with impossible architecture ( the building was like a staircase shape ).  And when i exited the shopping center, i received a healing/cleaning/massage  from Dwayne Johnson ( The Rock ).  It is so funnnnnny.  I have no clue what it means , but i had to share that one, it's so funnnnnny !

Posted : 03/04/2023 8:21 am
Rachel L., heather emch, Lyn and 2 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

Cool 😂

Posted : 03/04/2023 6:31 pm
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 525

That's got to have some insight for you Patrice. I had a weird one too with George Harrison and Jimmie Hendrix getting into an argument and nearly coming to blows. I was just an observer to the conflict. Still pondering what it means to me.

Posted : 03/04/2023 9:00 pm
Patrice reacted
(@heskett1)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTER
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 541

@patricekrysztofiak Hello! Love that dream. I am brand new to this awakening process and the EA community. Trying to post some questions to the group. Is the way to do it replying like this or is there a way to post. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to start planting seeds for my teenage boys who think I am crazy. 

Posted : 05/04/2023 9:23 am
Amy Elizabeth and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@heskett1 Hi, Welcome to the community and thank you so much for being here🙌❤️

In the Forum there were a main channel and a members-only channel with different topics where you can post your questions. 

Please check out EA's videos on how to deal with a family member who thinks we are crazy: https://elizabethapril.com/?s=family&asp_active=1&p_asid=9&p_asp_data=1&filters_initial=1&filters_changed=0&qtranslate_lang=0&woo_currency=USD&current_page_id=-10

Posted : 05/04/2023 9:34 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 244
Topic starter

@heskett1 , from my point of view, the best way to approach this with kids is gamification. You could hide an object in a box, and ask them to remote view it. For exemple, you hide a "computer mouse" in a box, you send them a picture of the box. Then you ask them to "dream" about what's in that box, and in the morning you share your dreams at breakfast.
You are going to be so surprised.
I have done that with friends, ( i did hide a pair of glasses in the box ) , and people were like "i don't understand, i got dreams but they were blurry" . Another time i put a roll of toilet paper, people would get electric coils and cleaning product dreams. ( yeah roll =  coil  ! ). For the mouse, once person saw a hand with a finger pointing and it told her "point point point",  it was so precise, my jaw dropped.

you very often get "hints", but not the name of the object, but you could create a list of  correct hints, until they figure it out.

That way, there is no religion, no angels, no woo woo things, it's very practical and real, undeniable proof that this is all true.

This post was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Patrice

Posted : 05/04/2023 9:40 am
(@heskett1)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTER
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@patricekrysztofiak 

Great suggestion! I will try this! Just to start the process. They are both aware of being intuitive and the younger one (17) is slowly acknowledging it. The content of some of this information sounds absolutely crazy. I am having trouble processing it! (have been watching a lot of cosmic disclosure/Bill Tomkins)

Posted : 05/04/2023 2:32 pm
(@heskett1)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTER
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@lynp-2 

Thanks! I will rewatch. I think I watched at the start of my own awakening which was not long ago. So now I want to start just slowly introduce to the kids. 

Posted : 05/04/2023 2:33 pm
Share: