Annunaki, Reptilian, and Orion Starseeds

(@janae-leigh)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 918
Topic starter

Hey all! At EA's workshop this past weekend I found out I have a parallel/past life as an Annunaki. I know I have a strong Arcturian connection and this was a bit surprising to me. However, it resonated and makes sense why I am the way I am and why I have resonated strongly with Orion and the mythologies of ancient Sumer and Egypt. I think it also is why I lean more towards knowledge/wisdom seeking and spiritual evolution than being a healer.

One memory I was given right away was golden ships coming to Earth and then I saw a lot of Annunaki waiting to arrive here for the first time. Later, I saw massive golden and glass temples being built in the desert and huge quarries being dug into the ground. Smaller ships were flying around and Annunaki and Reptilian hybrid beings were everywhere. It was wild. I am still accessing more memories and I think I will channel this stuff into a book.

I would love to hear all of your memories and perspectives on why you think you came to Earth as a human and what your soul missions and karmic lessons are as Annunaki, Reptilian, or Orion Starseeds.

Thanks! 😊 

Posted : 22/04/2024 1:57 pm
Lyn reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 647

Interesting.we probably knew each other in ancient times.pyramids were powered by water I believe and were supposed to be a source of free energy.Still have so much more to learn about my past life as enlil as I've found too many different opinions if you will about my higher self I'm sure I've had other past lives.my first as a human I believe.i will be getting the galactic gateway workshop soon

Posted : 22/04/2024 4:17 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Golden and glass temple sounds breathtaking 

Posted : 22/04/2024 4:25 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

The whole experience is amazing really 

Posted : 22/04/2024 4:26 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@janae-leigh)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

Wow, that's amazing. I also have heard about the pyramids being free energy sources powered by water. I've read a lot about the Sumerian stories about Enlil and Enki. There are so many interpretations and opinions on them I find it all fascinating but there seems to be a bit of mystery surrounding them too. I don't hear from a lot of Annunaki starseeds so I am hoping more will awaken and share their memories, too.

Posted : 22/04/2024 10:46 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Same here.ea chose me in a coaching call in January while I was driving with my son Christian. I asked about my cosmic connections.watched it again when I was home blew my mind because I really had started looking into the annunaki maybe a month before.ive thought for a long time that aliens created humans but never had a name of who. Come to find out my brother enki toyed with human genetics,creating humanity.not alot of mention about reptilians from enkis perspective.enlil was at one point head of the whole earth project and most likely was the one who dealt with them and gave the reptilians technology. Sorry about that. Also the way the pyramids line up are light speed coordinates I believe.

Posted : 23/04/2024 9:34 am
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Alalu I believe was his name challenged the 7th emperor anu for the throne of Nibiru lost ended up fleeing in a ship powered by water found his way to earth found out about the gold 

Posted : 23/04/2024 1:09 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

I'm not sure if this coincides with your vision but a few weeks ago I watched one of ea videos about download from and sending to the concessness grid. First I said give me  information that aligns to my highest possible time-line. Then I said send all information I have about enlil even if I don't know what they are yet

Posted : 23/04/2024 1:13 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Come to think of it I did have a wild dream right after that within a week. I was on spaceship in this room me.my buddy Aaron known him 30 years actually I just came from his house lol.5 other people sitting at some kind of conference table,discussing how to open up certain portals.center of the table opens this advanced screen comes up shows a deactivated portals.then I woke up. 

Posted : 23/04/2024 4:39 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

He knew my other buddy who killed himself last January.Aaron knew him longer but we not close.brett completed what he was supposed to.he may not have realized it while still here.i was the first to find him that was January 5th 2023.when I found ea again August 8th 2023.i had done alot of healing. May is when I tried frequency healing meditation started getting back into astrology alittle looked into numerology.im super sensitive to sound within a day it started working.also I found sleeping to some healing meditation music playing helps.had maybe a couple angry outburst over the next few months wasn't to bad.ea has helped me tremendously since August 2023.i forgot to mention that December 14th 2022 is when I connected to source. Aaron's birthday 

Posted : 23/04/2024 5:05 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@janae-leigh)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@joe-kain That's really interesting, I remember hearing from somewhere that the Annunaki found Earth almost by accident. But, of course, from a higher perspective, it was supposed to happen.

Posted : 23/04/2024 8:55 pm
(@janae-leigh)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@joe-kain I started watching EA's content a month and a half ago, and I have been getting a lot of visions, light codes, and channeled information. I have had very vivid dreams since I was a child but I had one around January that was very emotional. I was in space on an enourmous space station and I was walking out on a platform toward a really small ship that could only fit me and this person who was my brother, I think. I was very upset because I did not want to leave, but he kept saying we had to go back. I turned away from him and saw hybrid-looking beings and two other light beings that I could not see clearly. I wanted to stay with them, but everyone kept telling me I had to go back and then I woke up.

Posted : 23/04/2024 9:04 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@janae-leigh)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Topic starter

My first awakening was in 2020 and it's been a rollercoaster ever since. When I read EA's book in March 2024 and started watching her videos I felt like I had another huge awakening and I've done more past life healing in one month than I have in four years. Timing is everything and EA's Starseed activation video called me back into spirituality because I kind of let it go when I started thinking maybe I was crazy or just imagining things. I saw two UFOs last summer, which were also wake-up calls for me. Thanks for sharing!

Posted : 23/04/2024 9:11 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

That's amazing. I originally found ea April 2020 but didn't believe yet about how we chose to be here of course whatever resistance I had then is long gone now. I know what you mean about the roller coaster ride it's been.i started becoming activated in 2020,been awake since 1988 

Posted : 24/04/2024 5:12 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Look on you tube. 6 hours video I think lost book of Enki. Talks about events before the sumerians 

Posted : 24/04/2024 5:15 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: