Let's meditate for the children

(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 845
Topic starter

April 23rd is a full moon so it is the perfect timing for a group meditation for the abused children worldwide. Pick your time intuitively  The more of you join, the better. We do this now because at full moon the veils are lifted,  we are more intuitive and everything we manifest will be amplified. In your meditation you can do your Preferred things.  At least send healing frequencies for physical healing as well as for emotional support. Reassure them, with your Unconditional Love. Relax and smile. Shield them for the abusers and entities. Check their Earth cord. Cut their cords and refill with Source frequencies. Imagen they are free.

Clean and protect yourself before and afterwards.

If you join a few days later no problemo! Just set an intention of travel back in time to the full moon, then do it, and return to the Here and Now.

Posted : 22/04/2024 4:47 pm
Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2118

@lighthealer_arkie Thank you for doing this Arkie❤️🙏

Posted : 24/04/2024 9:34 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 845
Topic starter

@lynp-2 In order to create a "mass meditation" on my own i multiplied myself in the astral realm so that 1024 Arkies were around the world to radiate love and so that each one could comfort and speak telepathically to a few children personally. Also to confuse any dark entity who would try to attack me. 😉 We do what we can. Next full moon again 🤗

Posted : 24/04/2024 10:41 am
Share: