Can someone explain “grounding”

(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 505
Topic starter

I hear this all the time and don’t know what it means. I travel when I meditate but never grounded or understand why I need to. Thanks TEAM 😍

Posted : 30/04/2024 8:30 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@stardragon38)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 151

Simply put it is when you discharge the excess electrical current from your body. Throughout the day when wearing regular shoes and socks you build up static in your body. Grounding is when you stand on a surface that will absorb the excess static from your body. The easiest way is to stand or sit in the grass for an hour a day. Wearing shoes that have rubber prevent this. So, while it may not be easy to find a pair of grounding shoes you really do not need them. Even standing in the grass barefoot in fifteen increments adds up. I hope this helps. If you are interested in getting grounding shoes this is where I got mine.

Harmony 783 Grounding Shoes: Comfortable & Fashionable

Posted : 30/04/2024 8:54 pm
Zoe Mayen, Anita Gallagher, Nick Quinn and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@stardragon38 Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 01/05/2024 2:03 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@foxyrach26 Hey:) A couple of reasons, individually and collectively. Individually, Like Eric said it helps us to discharge energy into the earth to maintain energetic balance. Our emotional state is easier to balance when we ground as well. Like an electrical circuit, a ground is essential for clean regulated power and discharging of excessive energies. Think of us as conductors that need a ground for optimal resonance. The larger reason collectively is to ground our energies into the crystalline grid which supports the collective crystalline activation and ascension of Gaia. We ground our energies into the grid which elevates the collective resonance allowing for an environment that supports ascension for both Gaia and the collective of souls on Earth.

Posted : 01/05/2024 5:09 pm
Eric Swanson, Zoe Mayen, Lyn and 1 people reacted
(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

@nickq1233  Are you saying I need to go outside without shoes everyday? I think I understand but I don’t do that. I’m gonna start tho.

Posted : 05/05/2024 2:09 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@stardragon38)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE

No, it would be better to go outside every day without shoes but if you are going to be in a grass field or on a sand area for more than 15 minutes then it would be better to do so without shoes. Now do you have to go outside every day without shoes, no but it would be more efficient to do so. Now if you are unable to go without shoes due some social function then a pair of grounding shoes would help. Here is the link to wear i got my grounding shoes. 

Harmony 783 Grounding Shoes: Comfortable & Fashionable

Posted : 05/05/2024 2:19 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

Thank you. I have been feeling electric sensations in my feet lately. Could this be because I haven’t grounded?

Posted : 05/05/2024 11:27 pm
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@stardragon38)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@foxyrach26 Honestly, I don't know for sure it could be, but it also could be other things as well. I hope all works out fine.

Posted : 05/05/2024 11:56 pm
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@foxyrach26 You don’t have to be barefoot on the Earth every time you ground luckily. You can supplement your grounding routine by utilizing a couple of tools if you cant be barefoot on the ground daily. I can’t do it daily either. You can sleep on a grounding mat for some additional grounding for example. Here’s a link to the one I have. I love it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B097D3Q19W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Grounding mats are made out of a conductive material that grounds your energy through the ground position on an electrical outlet in the home. You just plug the ground wire from your mat into your electrical outlet ground and you’re set. Just like an electrical circuit our bodies produce a ground. We can ground our energy through the same electrical and wiring system. There’s a ground rod penetrating the earth attached to any electrical system. Every house or building has a ground for safety purposes, protecting in a case of a power surge, lighting strike or whatever. 

You can use grounding straps and other creative means of carrying a conductor to the ground from the body. They make copper shoe inserts that can ground you while you wear shoes too. Rubber is non conductive and most shoes have a rubber bottom preventing us from grounding through our shoes. Here’s a link to an example. https://www.amazon.com/Earthling-Erthe-Grounding-Shoe-Straps/dp/B0CF87SXQ1/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1YTLDE0V88DYB&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.WKMS3MoDio9TfUDlFOWp7UX0vgKjQkSNkuXNtN-s0I2VwpiD_QtrIRpo-Q6Koe9tuskS_UTEIBqMZaUzp_Q_4tTncpcMXP6pky7XOqd3U_Q2v9AHO4T7V8l33aKaqCPH_RX0b9JjphUp0G2SUAsTgW6MBhEmdtpUfWTnyc6MWFx1GyvAdnzX-mO4lpT52KeqtX-N1PQquJKg-iHriduzY14hNyOmGLdLOMCRTtMMK-8.3w5kJRtvl6LWTR76BJJg4knbPaIwKU9VFK9vMFogThE&dib_tag=se&keywords=grounding+matt+shoe+strap&qid=1715215039&sprefix=grounding+mattshoe+str%2Caps%2C449&sr=8-4

You can also ground through energy work, reiki is a good example. Bret, here on the forum has a great weekly group reiki program he offers over zoom through his Cosmic Awakening group. Great reiki master. @scolere06 The Toroidal field we each have can helps ground and balance us if used intentionally through energy work. Bret’s the expert on reiki. 

Posted : 08/05/2024 5:47 pm
Eric Swanson, Lyn and Bret R reacted
(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

Thank you so much. I’m going to look into all of your suggestions. If you don’t ground, do you know what your body does?

Posted : 08/05/2024 6:47 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
JOURNEYER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 200

@nickq1233 You are marvelous! All the tools mentioned can be very useful in accelerating the grounding process. Connection to the energy field of the earth, greatly increases our abilities. Just like our field expands outside the confines of our bodies, the earths field expands out of its physical structure. If we make a conscious connection with the earth, we can release energy that we see as waste, the earth uses in gratitude. (Think of our breath as a metaphorical concept) Most of us have a connection to mother earth in some way, whether that is through elementals, fairies, a Gaia consciousness, spirit animals, crystals, geological location, etc. Meditation on certain sacred geometry can be helpful also. As our energy rises into the cosmos, we must have our anchor firmly planted in the earth!

Posted : 09/05/2024 3:53 pm
Zoe Mayen, Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
JOURNEYER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 200

@foxyrach26 if you don't ground, you slow your energetic connection. Like working on vacation, you could stay tense, or you could just put down everything and relax.... You could run faster, but your clothes are wet.... You could connect to Thoth tonight, but laundry and bills are piling up...etc. The static buildup of energy gets communicated to us through some means. People will feel psychically attacked, or that they have negative beings trying to communicate. Grounding clears communication energy centers, or wherever a person has the buildup forming. That can be felt physically too. Awareness through meditations and visualizations is the best way to find those areas. Self-awareness is key 

Posted : 09/05/2024 4:07 pm
Nick Quinn, Eric Swanson, Zoe Mayen and 1 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@foxyrach26 Great question. Like Bret describes, there are other ways to ground. Whether it’s physically or energetically. We have to remember that this is all a mental Universe anyways, in the mind of Source. Intentions are huge, since we are the creators and we manifest our experiences including our ability to ground. If we aren’t intentionally grounding we’ll discharge and ground that way. That can materialize in different ways based on the person, the emotionally state at the moment and what not. For kids as an example, they may act out and throw a tantrum or hit something. Same for adults. If we have too much energy or a build up without an Intentional outlet to ground that energy we may find our selves discharging the energy through other means unintentionally. I’m not the greatest at grounding but I’ve made an effort to get better and hope to continue to get better. I feel like making the conscious effort to ground is key. 95% of my grounding is done energetically through methods like Bret describes.

Posted : 09/05/2024 4:32 pm
Eric Swanson, Zoe Mayen, Lyn and 1 people reacted
(@foxyrach26)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

You guys are awesome! thank you so much for all of that information. 

Posted : 09/05/2024 6:08 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE