Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Light Codes: 308
Topic starter

I’ve been trying to open up my abilities, like astral traveling, remote viewing, or just visuals in general. I am not able to see much yet with my third eye. I feel like anytime I’m in a deep meditation and I’m about to see something, my heart races, I get hot and feel like I’m going to have a panic attack or something weird is happening to me and it scares me a bit so I jump out of the meditative state and I can never seem to fully cross that point. Does anybody else experience this or have advice on how to overcome it or why it happens? 

Posted : 01/08/2023 5:13 pm
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Psychic Badge
Reality Breaker
Love Attraction
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Mastered The Matrix
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Get Woke
System Override
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 553

@starseedbre that's interesting - I'd like to hear what other's have to say. Is there anything that's come natural to you, like dreaming, or abnormal/spiritual experiences you had as a kid?

Posted : 01/08/2023 11:00 pm
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@rachel-langone15 no crazy experiences as a kid, except for hearing a dead relatives voice come through on the radio, and living in a house that definitely had a spirit that didn’t cross over but was friendly I believe.
But astral travel while dreaming or almost asleep does come naturally to me but mostly when I’m not trying. I also connect with angels and my guides with mental images/thoughts that pop in. I’m still learning to trust that though. I just can’t seem to vividly see or fully experience the out of body stuff without getting anxious or scared.

Posted : 02/08/2023 4:19 am
Rachel L. reacted
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Psychic Badge
Reality Breaker
Love Attraction
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Mastered The Matrix
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Get Woke
System Override
Ambassador Badge

@starseedbre so, aside from raising your vibration {which includes mentally, physically, and spiritually - but to make it easier, simply eliminating the things that make you feel heavy will help tremendously}, I'd probably start with a few simple things like waking up to sun-gaze at the sun rise to help de-calcify your pineal gland {it shouldn't hurt your eyes, do it in the morning sun only}, setting the intention that you want these abilities to come natural to you, make sure you get enough sleep as well as try and take naps - something about sleeping in the daytime really gets those abilities going {also speaking from personal experience}. You can check out Billy Carson's advice about decalcifying the pineal gland, he has some good info on YouTube. I don't know if you already have EA's Psychic Workshop? That's a good idea. I also have this book by William Buhlman, "Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel" and it is PHENOMENAL!! Reading his experiences is nice and detailed as to what happens to his body and hi stories are so exciting and motivating.

But I'm also guessing that you have a block of some sort, and of course it would be ideal if someone tapped into your past lives to look into it, but I know that's not always possible. I would search EA's website for cutting cords and edit as needed for your past lives, keeping in mind so many were persecuted for their abilities so I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that was your case, too. And I'm not just regurgitating other people's words - I'm currently studying the blood and the science behind memory being stored in our DNA. Here is one I got from Dolores Canon's FB page that you can edit and repeat as needed: "Dear Spirit Guides, I call upon you to help me heal, let go, and cut any etheric cords that are no longer serving my higher purpose. I ask that all cords attached to me that are not aligned with love, light and positive attention [I wonder if that's supposed to say intention*, instead of attention...?] be released. Help me to release them and surround me with a healing light to protect me from future attachments. Thank you." I would add or edit statements that include forgiveness of those in the past who may have played a role in hindering your abilities in any way. 

One thing I'll mention from the book I mentioned above, is that before he goes to sleep, he repeats, "Now I'm out-of-body" until he drifts off to sleep. Seriously, this book is amazing. Just reading it will help 🙂

Also about the intention-setting: if you want to get real serious with it, write down your intention 3x in the morning, 6x mid-day, and 9x before you go to bed, ending the intention/manifestation with, "for the highest good of all involved." You can - and should- also ask for the experience to go more smoothly for you to help alleviate the stressful physical response that you're talking about. Always remember - what we fear is EXACTLY the direction we need to go in life, so that's awesome that you're still trying. And every single time we do, we look back and realize, "there was actually nothing to be scared of" lol.

I hope this helps, I don't feel like an expert by any means and I still hope there are others who will chime in. One day, I would looove to be able to be that person who can tap in and channel and see what's going on. But for now, that's what I recommend. There are other so many other things that come to mind but that's a whole lot of info and based on what you said, that's where I'd start. 

Good luck!! 

- Rachel 

PS. If you happen to know the exact time you were born, you can reply with your birth date, exact time, and birth place and I can look at your natal chart and give you a brief overview of how your intuition comes through to you. Because whatever that looks like for you, honing in and practicing listening to your intuition, will definitely help open that gateway to other psychic abilities that may not come as natural for you. 

Posted : 02/08/2023 1:26 pm
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@rachel-langone15

Wow, this is great info! Thanks so much for taking the time to share this. I will definitely put that book in my rotation. I’m really excited to read it now.

It’s interesting you mentioned about being persecuted in past lives for using our gifts. I had a quick reading once, and she told me that exact thing, but she didn’t go into the lifetime in detail, just that I worked with medicinal herbs or healing in some way and was labeled as a witch. I also feel this deep understanding that I have gone through something traumatic and a past life or past lives so I think there could be something to that. Maybe I will set the intention to work on some of this in the dream realm, since that seems to be the easiest form of connection for me.

I do not know the exact time of my birth. So I will have to get back to you on that!

Posted : 03/08/2023 6:19 am
Rachel L. reacted
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Psychic Badge
Reality Breaker
Love Attraction
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Mastered The Matrix
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Get Woke
System Override
Ambassador Badge

@starseedbre You're so welcome. I was reading it last night and came across this in the book, too, so I'll share with you in the attachment...

Posted : 04/08/2023 1:36 pm
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@rachel-langone15 very insightful! The fears make sense, I believe that’s a big part of it. I often fear the feeling of being out of body or what may happen while in that state. I am ordering this book today because it really seems like it could help!

Posted : 04/08/2023 2:07 pm
Rachel L. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2317

@starseedbre Please check EA's Astral Travel Workshop, you will learn everything you need to know about astral travel. You’ll learn the basics, what to expect, and how to make the most of your experience: https://elizabethapril.com/video-post/astral-travel-live-recording/

Posted : 09/08/2023 7:36 am
SIMP reacted
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@lynp-2 I do have the astral travel workshop but still feeling blocked, maybe I’ll revisit the workshop. I haven’t been able to strictly stick to the program. So thank you for reminding of that !

Posted : 09/08/2023 7:43 am
Share: