Intrusive Thoughts ...

Notifications
Clear all

Intrusive Thoughts and Massive Anxiety

(@gcarson123)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 40
Topic starter

I am not really sure how to summarize what I am experiencing or what it even is, so I guess I will start from the beginning. A few days ago on April 17th I was experiencing health anxiety related to chest pain when I laugh and breath super heavily. I was at my girlfriends house this night who I love with all my heart and I decided to try some weed edibles for like the second time in my life. I believe I took more then I should have (it was probably close to one whole edible like 40mg?) and I ended up having a pretty bad panic attack and was able to calm down after about 20 minuets. Not long after I calmed down I got pretty bad harmful thoughts that appeared in my mind about stabbing my girlfriend, this caused my head to have like a severe cold sensation is the best way I can explain this. Now ever since this day I keep fixating on this intrusive thought and its giving me severe anxiety throughout my whole body and I even result to looking up stuff on the internet related to this stuff for reassurance. I have a hard time enjoying time with my girlfriend now because of these thoughts and anxiety and its literally tearing me to pieces. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor regarding all of this. I hope this was an okay place to share this, I am just not sure how I went from being such as happy person to this anxiety filled crazy person. I don't remember a time where I have felt this low and I am not sure what to do. I feel like this was almost my last hope and any advice or thoughts on this post will be appreciated. I wish everyone here well in this life!

Posted : 22/04/2024 6:15 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
(@janae-leigh)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 918

Hi, Gavin. I am very sorry you are going through this. It's been a crazy time and perhaps all the energies have brought up some past life issues or intense emotions that have not been dealt with. In 2022, I was dealing with grief that I did not know how to process, so I kept ignoring it and trying to push it away. I started to have panic attacks for the first time and I had a couple of episodes where my body was shaking uncontrollably. One day I just felt that I could not breathe. I went to Urgent Care because I seriously believed I was dying or my lungs were failing. When the doctor said I was completely fine I calmed down a little and realized it was the months of pushing down severe grief that caused this reaction. So letting myself cry hysterically and share with my loved ones what I was feeling and experiencing almost immediately made me feel better. After that, I was able to start meditating a little at a time and do light breathing exercises that helped. Also, a technique called EFT tapping can sometimes help the body ground and relax the nervous system.

After you try these light methods, I would recommend visualizing yourself in a pure white light bubble, breathing in light, and breathing out dark/shadows (which represent your intrusive thoughts) and then declaring you transmute all energy around you to white light/unconditional love and send it to Mother Earth to be recycled for the highest and best good of all. You can also search EA's videos or youtube for other grounding techniques that you may like better.

I hope this helps. I am sending love and light to you as well.

Posted : 22/04/2024 11:11 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 841

@gcarson123 @janae-leigh Good advise Janae is giving here. Almost certain the frequency of the weed  caused some holes in your aura. Letting the entities with their bad feelings and bad thoughts in. I would do grounding exercises too, and clean your aura. Start with breathing exercises, meditate and use some burning (Californian) sage, like EA does. I wish you strength and sending you ❤  and healing!

Posted : 23/04/2024 4:45 am
Janae Leigh reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

https://youtu.be/chzgRKFlFEE

A shield meditation against dark forces

Posted : 23/04/2024 4:49 am
Janae Leigh reacted
(@gcarson123)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@janae-leigh Thank you so much for your response, I will definitely try these things!

Posted : 23/04/2024 5:59 am
Janae Leigh reacted
(@gcarson123)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie If the doctor tries prescribing medication, would this be a bad route to take do you think?

Posted : 23/04/2024 6:00 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

@gcarson123 There is no good or bad, only what suits you best. If i were you i would try the meditations and breath work first, do a good physical detox with chlorella et al, lots water. And if that doesn't help you, you keep the meds for backup. Personally i don't like meds but you decide here. Maybe use it for a short period to get you through the worst time? Search for natural medications that do the same as the chemical ones.

Posted : 23/04/2024 6:29 am
Janae Leigh reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 647

Sending you lots of love and white light 

Posted : 23/04/2024 1:03 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@gcarson123 Sending you with pure white love and good vibes❤️✨

Posted : 24/04/2024 10:25 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 647

As I was the annunaki Enlil in a past life I was also the hybrid being lucifer was one of my incarnations.i demanded these dark entities to back off and stop attacking my cosmic brothers and sisters said attack me if you dare. Not sure if it helped or if they listened but I've noticed they didn't come at me.sending more love and light energy. 

Posted : 26/04/2024 9:17 am
Share: