Meet & Greet Activi...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Meet & Greet Activity!! - Start HERE!!

Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2143

@harrison-tom Welcome to the forum😊👋

Posted : 12/06/2023 5:40 pm
Harrison Tom reacted
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 11

Hi all,

Name: I go by Abby (at least for now. I am still searching for a name that resonates, as this one does not)

Origin: This is a bit of a complicated story. To put it bluntly, I may have completed or am in the process of a being a walk-in soul. In 2017, I was going through a dark night of the soul which lasted 7 months. In around the 4th month of those 7 months, I heard a definitely positive, concerned/sympathetic male voice clearly filter in through the franticness of my thoughts and say, "You've been through enough. We are going to do a walk-in." At the time I had no clue what walk-ins were, and this word was new to me. I didn't bother to look it up, which is also difficult to explain in few words, let us just say the state of mind I was in was not 'normal' or centered, and at the end of those 7 months I ended up hospitalized multiple times for it. I was in such high energies that I was not stable or grounded, at all and I had extreme trouble grounding myself at all as well.

Why I say ''in the process'' in the beginning of that paragraph is because through my spirit team, some months ago, I was guided into an experience where I felt that there were two souls floating halfway in my body, on both sides. On my left side was my original soul and ... I could just feel intuitively and know that it was the original soul, right away. I just claircognitively knew this, somehow. This soul felt very light and airy and mercurial, humorous and cheerful, but there was a darkness attached to it, that needed to be let go off, I could feel. I was told (maybe?) that they were a fae soul... Though this isn't certain, although they certainly feel like a fae soul from my experience with them. On my right side, there was a soul that was sticking halfway into my body like the other was, and this one felt much more stable and grounded, practical and just... not mercurial like the original soul. It was a masculine energy, at least that is how it felt, and later on which I will explain, found out that it was a Pleiadian soul (At least that is my best guess, if I should give one. I don't like to be certain of anything unless I can confirm it with my spirit team) That is the best I can describe for now. I felt the space in between where there were no souls, and it was just a neutral emptiness. A vacancy. I could go on to describe this more in depth, but for the sake of this just being an introduction, I will leave it at that. 

After that experience, I saw and heard the words, Pleiadian loudly and a feminine presence behind them/in which they came from. I assumed she was Pleiadian, though I guess I don't really know that. But it sort of felt like she was announcing her self for an important reason, maybe to tell me that the walk-in soul coming in is a Pleiadian soul as well. And upon inquiring about this experience, I definitely got the words ''Walk-in" at some point, and I was told that there were no soulmates on this planet (referring to the walk-in soul I seemingly was about to become) for me right now, but I saw beautiful pictures of babies being born, along with the words, "Babies" and "Soon" assumedly indicating that members of my soul tribe were coming into this life with me.

Right now, I cannot tell if the walk-in has been gone through with. I still feel like a vacant space most of the time, with emotions and different perspectives and attitudes bombarding me, making sort of 'imprints' into my own consciousness, where I can feel what they feel, what they think, and just connect with them as if we had merged. I have been told that this is clairsentience. 

So to tell you my origins is difficult for these reasons, it isn't really definite right now. I still sort of feel like I am in a limbo and I never truly feel like a person/don't know who I am, ever. It's just the familiar feeling of vacancy, with the dull, blunted emotions bleeding through into my consciousness of the people that are around me in the physical, and maybe in small moments, rare ones, I feel the two souls beside me. That is how it feels anyway, to me currently, and how I experience it.

Cosmic Society: I woke up around the age of 14, in 2016. It was a pretty dark awakening, as what woke me up was listening to conspiracy theories of negative aliens. I was really into starseeds, etc. I had a dark night of the soul the next year, which had me hospitalized multiple times throughout the years following the first one, up until now. Now I feel I am finally at stable, but still shake-y sense of groundedness from all of that. Still feel like I am half-in and half-out, somewhere in another dimension of awareness that isn't fully grounded to the earth. I am opening back up to spirituality now, and am having many personal, profound experiences with my spirit guides and other positive beings.

Something Interesting: I am a triplet. 

Posted : 01/07/2023 6:23 pm
Sophia Clark, Dylan Jones, Vinnie Van and 5 people reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 847

Wow what an amazing story Abby. You're so welcome here in this community with many ppl who understand you and recognize you. Much love @abrantly ❤ and have fun here.

Posted : 01/07/2023 10:40 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 211

@abrantley Very interesting background. We're so happy to have you here part of the forum. EA has created a wonderful community for us all. Sounds like maybe your higher self is showing through. The part of you that is anchored in your star system origin. The genuine Galactic you. We aren't human souls of course. That would be my opinion. I thought walk in's were inhabiting a vacated vessel. If you're still here, then that's you. Your most divine higher aspect of you. Embrace it for sure:) Thanks for posting and we all welcome you here:)

Posted : 01/07/2023 10:48 pm
Chin Chin and Abby14 reacted
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 11

@nickq1233 

Hi, Nick, and thank you for the reply! 🙂 

My understanding of walk-ins are limited, but I believe that when I was shown or rather guided through feeling these two souls sharing this vessel, so to speak, I believe I am speaking through these two souls, at the current moment, maybe the original predominantly if I just go off from what I am feeling, but also through whatever energy impresses into my own clairsentiently throughout the day, especially my guides, as I feel their thoughts, impressions, knowing, and feelings often. It's somewhat like channeling, I guess, or maybe it is. But, I don't know all that for sure, that's just my guess at the moment, from what I was guided to experience... I do not feel like I am fully ''here'' even though I am typing. I do not feel like I am ever fully present in this moment. I feel like I am in a void, where there is only emptiness. No emotion, except for the dull, blunted kind I feel, a level of numbness sort of encompasses everything. But as you say, I may be "here" after all and I may be deluding myself and latching onto that sort of ''identity'' of the feeling of being empty and in a void, and my understanding of whatever I was guided to experience may be deluded by my forgetting of it, as when I go into the higher realms, I experience things in complete clarity, but when I come back down my mind is fogged and it is hard to remember what I just went through.

Thanks for reading 🙂

Posted : 02/07/2023 7:24 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@abby14 Oh wow. That’s very interesting. Do you feel like your walk in is active currently? Kind of taking the lead? That’s so interesting that you can share a human vessel like that. So amazing. Hows your grounding work going? I know that’s a struggle for a lot of us. Especially with the kind of things that we are all going through. That’s an intense situation, I bet you have to work hard on grounding to stay balanced. I have to do reiki twice a week to try to keep balance. We’re here for you. I look forward to seeing you in the forum. 🙂

Posted : 02/07/2023 10:02 am
Chin Chin reacted
(@lilynovastarseed)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 1

Hi! My name is Lily Nova. 

Posted : 02/07/2023 2:32 pm
Burny Nicols, Paul Roberts, Chin Chin and 3 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

Posted by: @lilynovastarseed

Hi! My name is Lily Nova. 

Yay! I’m so happy that you joined the EA community. I’ve been telling everyone about you, Lily. Lily is the first starseed I ever had contact with. She did an absolutely perfect starseed origin reading on me and activated my DNA. I didn’t know anything really before Lily helped me. She was an important part of my ascension awakening journey and development and I just wanted to chime in. She helped me out like right at the perfect moment for me. She laid the platform for me in the way of divine protection, Arch Angel invoking and other Divine and Christ consciousness related truths. I use her methods every group healing session that we’re in with the Cosmic Awakening group.

Talk about psychic ability, healing ability, activation ability. I’ve done every single activation that Lily has put on her Sunday Lives. I can’t recommend her enough? She also has Communication with ET’s that are comparable to Elizabeth’s ability. She is a contactee and a regular channeler of Our Galactic Families ❤️ .  I’m sure most of you already know who Lily is but I’ll post her YouTube site below. Absolutely changed my life. Between Lily @lilynovastarseed, Patrice @patricekrysztofiak and Bret @scolere06. I can’t thank you all enough to have a such an incredible impact on my personal ascension journey. So so happy that you’re here ❤️. EA and Lily should do a podcast or something together. Right? Welcome to the EA community:)

https://youtube.com/ @LilyNovaStarseed

Awesome activation today too. Right before my trip to Mount Shasta. 

https://www.youtube.com/live/vNuQHqDUCrE?feature=share

Thanks again for the pictures and tips for Faery Falls. I’ll send pictures over to your telegram group. If I get any good UFO or spiritual footage too. Maybe I’ll come back with pictures of Telos, 🤔 Who knows 🤷‍♂️ 

Nick;)

@amyelizabeth

@le-o-ns

@bhooker18gmail-com

Posted : 02/07/2023 6:27 pm
joannarkelly, Burny Nicols, Chin Chin and 1 people reacted
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 325

@lilynovastarseed  Hi Lily, happy that you re here!

Posted : 02/07/2023 7:06 pm
Chin Chin and Nick Quinn reacted
(@amyelizabeth)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Shift Masterclass
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Journeyer
Light Codes: 299

@lilynovastarseed Hi Lily, happy to have you here! 🙂

Posted : 02/07/2023 9:34 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2143

@harrison-tom H Harrison! Welcome to EA's Forum😊

Posted : 03/07/2023 5:35 pm
(@asjohnson6983)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 1

• Name: Amanda 
  • Origin: McKinney, TX, USA. (I don't really fit in here.)
  • Cosmic Society: I originally came across the idea of a starseed via Rebecca Campbell's Starseed Oracle deck about 3 years ago. As I've continued on my spiritual journey, I've continued to bump into the term. I'd honestly never heard of EA when I started listening to her book on Audible, but I found the title intriguing and the subject matter was right up my alley--or so I thought. When I hit the chapter where she started talking about aliens, my poor little brain exploded. I immediately looked her up online and came across her YouTube videos, then her site, and then I decided to become a member. I'm still not 100% onboard with all the alien ideas (and lizard people), BUT I'm open to continuing to listen and learn. 
  • Something Interesting: I left my cushy tech job in May to become a full-time copywriter specializing in the spirituality/metaphysical niche because my soul/the universe told me to. And my first client popped up basically out of NOWHERE. 

Posted : 04/07/2023 4:43 pm
joannarkelly, Vinnie Van, ALEX HULETT and 2 people reacted
(@sysen376)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 66

Before I introduce myself, does anybody know how I can put a photo of myself as my account picture? Does it have to be done on smartphone? I use a tablet most of the time for this.

Name: TreVon

Origin/ Loving Place: Houston Texas

Cosmic Society: Well I first heard of EA through a friend I know in the mental health field as a patient and member of Harris Center that treats us meds for Schizoeffective Disorder. My friend Sandra heard of you through a light worker she had appointments with and then she mentioned you to me in a conversation. 

I then did the research, watched the channel and then became a member to support.

Something Interesting: Along with my illness and being a projector I have a sort of strange ability to recall images of visuals or thought ideas once they are internalized and then a quarter minute later see or hear it externally. It's a chilly projection alright.

Posted : 05/07/2023 3:11 pm
(@xylemzegiant)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

Name is MAATina, I live in Austin Tx Now but I’m from Austria Europe. I’m looking for other starseeds and EA lovers to connect with!!!  have a 7yo boy and a 3yo girl and we are exploring the magic of our realm as much as possible atm 🙂

please help so we can connect with more beautiful souls as we are all new here..

❤️🙏🌺🦋

Posted : 06/07/2023 10:44 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@xylemzegiant Welcome. 🙂 You came to the right place. ❤️

Posted : 06/07/2023 2:02 pm
Chin Chin reacted
Page 2 / 15
Share: