Meet & Greet Activi...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Meet & Greet Activity!! - Start HERE!!

(@lauren)
Admin Admin
Book Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Shift Masterclass
Journeyer
System Override
Get Woke
Staff Badge
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2023
Topic starter

🌟 Introduce Yourself and Connect🌟
Let's start by getting to know each other better! Take a moment to introduce yourself and share your cosmic journey.

• Answer the following questions:
  • Name: What is your name or the name you resonate with?
  • Origin: Where are you from (either physically or energetically)?
  • Cosmic Society: How did you find the cosmic society or become aware of your Starseed or Lightworker nature?
  • Something Interesting: Share something fascinating or unique about yourself, whether it's a talent, a passion, or an extraordinary experience.

By sharing these aspects of ourselves, we aim to build connections based on shared vibrations. Feel free to engage with other members, ask questions, and discover kindred spirits. 🌌

Together, we can manifest meaningful connections and create opportunities for physical meetups. Remember, the universe conspires to bring us together! ✨🌟

Posted : 22/05/2023 6:34 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1977

@lauren This is awesome!🙌✨❤️

Posted : 23/05/2023 8:21 am
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 238

Hello, my name is Angela, I go by Angie now. Reminds me of my childhood. My name on here is Rainyangel. I'm 52 single, live alone with my 13 year old cat named Sully. I have a 31year old son named Dusten and I live in a Southern MO. I enjoy art, poetry, nature, yoga, jogging, reading and writing, although everything has been on the back burner the past couple years. I'm trying to get into stuff again. I do online college, might get into social work, not sure yet. I've always  wanted to be a writer also. Maybe it'd be a good time to start.  I found EA a couple months ago. I had been going through a trying time, to say the least, and one day I got the strong desire to learn everything I could about what was going on these days, because I knew there was more than meets the eye, and I was badly in need of some serious healing in every way and literally thought I was dying these past two years, never leaving my house anymore, so since then all I want to do is work on raising my vibration, connect with my spirit guides, figure out who I am, where I'm from, what my purpose is etc.  I've learned a lot in my life already through the darkness, but this is on a whole different level, and it's high time for me to fly and become the love light being that I truly am. It's a process and slow going, but I'm on my way.  I'm becoming more aware of and cultivating my particular psychic abilities. Strange things have been happening with awakening and ascension symptoms. Seeing things, hearing things, getting signs from my guides, all the symptoms EA has been talking about physically, emotionally etc. This is the first time I've been able to connect with like minded people because I don't have that in my life yet. Most people I know aren't awake or aware of what's really going on. Eventually I will find my tribe. 

Posted : 23/05/2023 8:32 am
(@ohcarolyna)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Light Codes: 230

@lauren oh I love this! Thanks for suggesting this Lauren! My Name is Carolyne. I live and work in downtown Toronto, Ontario. I am an artist/musician and also I have been in the wellness industry for over 10 years now. I also have been learning about sound/light and colour theraphy for the last 2 1/2 years and I am loving that so much. I have been incorporating what I have learned into the music and art I create but there is still a long learning journey to go which I am super excited about! I also love water healing and learning about how to restructure and reactivate water by using vibrations and frequencies which has also been a great learning journey that keeps me engaged. Dr. Masaru Emoto has been super inspiring and also I just learned about the 4th phase of water called H3O2! Soo interesting and I can't wait to learn more. I apire to start up a wellness and creative centre one day with a group of high-vibe loving souls that want to help create a unique/futuristic/modern space for healing that uses sound/colour/light therpy and water therapy. I am interested in having this centre have Harmonic Eggs in here. If you do not know what a Harmonic Egg is I highly suggested to google it and check it out! It is an amazing resonance chamber that uses sacred geometry, light, color, and sound frequencies to empower the body’s own healing energy! It is truly amazing and I feel Toronto needs this (well, everywhere needs this!).

I would love to also get into my cosmic journey here but it is kinda a long story and knowing me I would be typing here for hours and it would just be too long for you all to read LOL. But I will share that I found EA about 3 years ago by literally typing in a search engine "into the light" and Boom * There was one of her messages to humanity and I was hooked ever since.:)

I wanted to write a response to this as I would love to meet other Starseeds in this community that are interested or have also been studying and learning about sound/ light/colour and water healing/therapies and would like to be a part of a centre one day! But also, there is one other thing I should mention here...I am currently 36 weeks pregnant so I will be having this baby soon so I will be M.I.A. for a while but if anyone reads this and is free to meet up in the next couple of weeks that would be great! Send me a message back and we'll arrange a meet up in a park or by the water. Sending lots of love to you all! :)xox Carolyne

This post was modified 11 months ago by ohcarolyna

Posted : 23/05/2023 12:54 pm
 Eva
(@evamartens0096)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
System Override
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 134

Hi starseed family 🤗 my name is eva and I come from germany, where I study education and work with under 3 year olds. I found EA last year when I was at the very beggining of my awakening and was desperately searching for a community I'd feel belonging to. I made EA my teacher, cause there`s none I resonate that much with. Since I believed to have no special abilities I thought I was "just" a human soul, but over time I discovered my own very little developed channeling abilities and ability to simply know. To be honest, I still struggle with doubt and fear a lot, even if I already know that I'm defnitly here to help humanity raise their vibration and I even disconvered my souls mission in detail. However, I got to know such beautiful souls here in this community and I am very grateful to be here 😘 😘 😘  appreciate all of you and I am very open to anyone who'd like to connect

oh and the intresting thing .. mmh, I am currently working on a fantasy trilogy which will push the activation of the readers cosmic DNA 😊

Posted : 23/05/2023 1:43 pm
lesliedefeo, Keeta, Abby14 and 15 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

Loving the new meet and greet activity. 

• Name: My name is Nick
  • Origin: I'm an Alpha Centauri starseed with Lyran origins
  • Cosmic Society: I was introduced to the starseed /cosmic topic after I started experiencing ET contact in late 2020.
  • Something Interesting: I'm 43 years old, divorced with a 17 year old son. I started my awakening more specifically after I was visited by an ET in my home for the first time. I'm a student of the esoteric, the Hermetic Philosophy, energy, frequency, densities and dimensions, vibration, cosmic history, et races, transmutation, divine protection etc. I've been on a quest for the last 2.5 years to understand information provided to me by my ET family and guides. Before I experienced my first ET contact event I was not aware of the ascension or the starseed topic. They were responsible for waking me up. Since then, I've been working on activating my third eye, my chakras, kundalini, merkaba, dna, clairvoyance, telepathy and preparing my body for the change over from carbon-based structure to crystalline. At the time of my first contact, I was going through a really tough period of my life. Since then, I've been working on myself, and my entire life is different now. I'm always working on clearing my blockages and grounding new energies. It's been a work in progress and I'm humbled and amazed every day. I'll be a student for the rest of my existence, always curious and eager to learn. I try to live with an open heart and with compassion. Quite a change for me in comparison to my pre awakened life. My goal is to assist other starseeds in their journey and to share my experiences as well as the information provided to me. I'm creative and enjoy different artistic expressions. I love nature and animals and have a close connection with elementals. I have 5 cats at home, totally a cat dad. 🙂 Happy to meet those of you that I haven't interacted with and welcome to those new to the forum. 

Posted : 24/05/2023 1:13 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 186

• Name: Patrice
  • Origin: Impossible to figure out for now ( most likely SE12 )
  • Cosmic Society: Got taken aboard a starship and saw a guy with wings in my bathroom
  • Something Interesting: I reveal/activate people's talent (i've been called a Shaktipat several times), i am more or less of a "energetical handyman", i dabble in many things, without really a big specialty except maybe that I can also transmute heavy/traumatic blocks by vomitting them (yes sorry, it's gross, but hey it works 😀 ). People usually feel uplifted/joyful within a few days, but also many times healed from their mysterious chronic illness within a few weeks/months after the clearing.

Posted : 26/05/2023 5:49 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge

@evamartens0096 Hi Eva, Thank you for being here🥰

Posted : 27/05/2023 5:35 am
Mariska van Luin, Eva, Lauren Akkili and 1 people reacted
(@rawrevive)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 105

Hi everyone, so happy to be here with all you like minded individuals! 🙂 

• Name: Crystal
  • Origin: I have not found that out yet. I know for sure this is my soul’s first journey on earth, I’ve also been told that by a few energy workers and light healers. I did a past life regression but it did not work well for me. I feel most connected to the Pleadians.
  • Cosmic Society: I’ve been more and more interested for the last couple of years as I work on my spirituality. I have had some strange things happen and even had a couple of psychic dreams in one year that felt so real and came true right after. I also believe I astral travel quite a bit in my sleep. The other night it felt like I was being chased back to my body and I was somewhere I was not supposed to be. 
  • Something Interesting: I’m a bit of a health nut, I’ve always been interested in health and am a foodie, but healthy, living vibrant foods. I’m so passionate about it, it has been my business the last four years. Through eating a vegan diet, my spirituality became more increased, and I love to seek out the truth. Even as a child I used to stomp around the house and say I don’t belong here on this planet and it’s come full circle now in my 40’s doing the same thing. I’m so happy to be here with all! 

Posted : 28/05/2023 9:42 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@rawrevive Hey Crystal. Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Posted : 29/05/2023 8:20 am
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 321

@lauren Hi 🙂 my name is Leonie, I think I am of mixed origin. Other more beautiful realities always had my interest. Healing and helping others too. For the past two years I have been channeling and interacting also with galactic beings on a daily basis, feeling and seeing them although I have never met them physically..yet:) My first readings some months ago, were here on 'share your gifts' for the same people I now sometimes join as a collective to support others. Happy and thankfull for meeting you all here:)Leonie

Posted : 29/05/2023 10:07 pm
(@silvastirna)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 328

Hi, I’m Silva. I’m an artist from Latvia (Northern Europe). When I was 14 my biology teacher decided to gather some of my friends and me for an after-school activity – she told us about souls, our choice to be here and taught us manifesting, tuning into other people's energy, and some simple telepathy exercises. Two years later I was learning in a professional art school in a different city and one weekend at my parent's house I found the little paper where we had written the things that we will do to get to the lives we want – I had written that I will get in that art school. That was my first proof that it actually works 🙂 I’ve never purposely gone to different courses, but somehow ended up having the first level of cigun and reiki. The right teachers just appear in my life when I need them (I’m 33 now). A year ago Instagram repeatedly was trying to show me EA 😀 – I was hooked when I heard that she was at the moon meeting (I know a channeler from Latvia that was there as well and told in 2012 the same info that EA has in her content.). So, here I am, enjoying the content and this beautiful community 😊 

Posted : 31/05/2023 1:40 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge

@rawrevive Welcome to the community😍 So glad your are here❤️

Posted : 01/06/2023 2:21 am
Chin Chin, Nick Quinn, Melody G and 2 people reacted
(@cssndrk)
Stardust - on a rock, floating through space Registered
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 365

Name: Cassandra 👋🏻 🇨🇦

My mom always said she didn't know why she said that name as they were planning to name me something with a ' J ' I was also 3m early & no life date. Doctors don't know everything ✨️ 

I like Cassandra & feel it suits me. I wish I knew more history about it.. randomly a guy told me way back in the midevil days there was a princess Cassandra who could only predict/see the bad in the future...which would VERY MUCH match my current human life. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️💔
Origin:

NS Canada 🇨🇦 I had ET encounters my entire life but I'm unsure my cosmic background.✨️👽

I certainly have 'angel' traits according to EAs book but I never got the nerve to ask my medium when I get readings. Currently have the Pleadian & Grey malas 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

my medium also confirmed the 'aliens visit me' without me asking.👽👋🏻

I've been told it's my LAST life on this earth and I say THANK GOD I just turned 30 but I feel 100.🥲

I've only got to see the darkness,  sadness. Also only experience traumas after trauma in this life and my soul is tiiireeeeedddd!!!.😮‍💨😮‍💨🥹 ☯️It would be cool to know my background to MAYBE make even a LITTLE since of the BS I contracted this life ✨️😂🥹😭

Cosmic Society:

I always had a feeling there was more to life than this even as a child. I went through hell on earth & I really shouldn't be where I am today. I KNOW something had my back even before I could talk. I'd say my real awakening was right before covid. Broke up with a LONG time ex, had to get myself right & came across " the power of now".

Last summer before I lost my Mom unexpectedly 💔 uncle to murder , and now my Grandpa who I lived most my life with, all in less than a year.

Besides telling me about their deaths before it happened. My medium kept saying ' your going to meet an Elizabeth who will help you spiritually" & kept saying "April" but I figured it was just my birth month.. lost my loved ones, couldn't function 💔 literally could not move from bed or stop drinking.

• I came across a ET video on YouTube and the author was Elizabeth April.. 🤯✨️💕 I drowned myself in her content and never looked back! She truly truly saved me I could never give or show my appreciation & love for her! I also NEVER felt like I belong UNTIL finding THIS community 👋🏻🙌🏻🎉👽💜

• Something Interesting:
  • I love animals, nature, crystals, sage am a redhead that LOVES the sun.
  • I truly believe movement is medicine & try to turn my pain into power. I love to pole dance, flex train, any movement! 
  • I'm also trying to teach myself how to wire wrap crystals!  

✨️💓👽

Posted : 06/06/2023 6:43 am
(@harrison-tom)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 60

Hello, I'm Harrison, M26. I'm from Toronto. I found Elizabeth April from an interview with Danica Patrick, a podcaster, less than a year ago. I really resonate with Elizabeth being another fellow younger Canadian starseed and I love the fact she talks about it openly, and I also had heard a few whisperings of reptilians here and there and had questions about aliens but never heard anyone talk about it in a way I resonated with until now! Right now I've bought a few of her GFL videos and really enjoy them, they validate what I'm feeling and give me an explanation that makes sense (more than astrology, no disrespect to that however!)

Life has been tough for me lately and I've really been relying huge upon a practice of self-compassion. It's one of the biggest tools my somatic experiencing therapist gave me, along with some meditations, and it's made a huge difference in my life (Kristin Neff's work). Self-compassion is really difficult for me, I have a lot of self-hatred self-talk and some physical self-harm stuff going on, which I know comes from a lot of trauma. My parents mean well but do not understand how much they hurt me, and being so sensitive it didn't take much to throw me off majorly, plus being in that powerless state for over 20 years in the mainstream education and health system that hurt me a lot, and I have a lot of disempowering conditioning. I'm healing rapidly but it feels endless sometimes. I hyper attune to people sometimes and lose my feeling of myself completely, and I have a lot of trouble with boundaries.

I don't mean to be a downer with all of this, but I wanted to be honest about where my spiritual journey is taking me right now. Most of my time is spent taking me into all sorts of not fun shadows, but I don't have anywhere else to go, because anything else I'm aware is a distraction and exacerbates my symptoms.

I wanted to speak this out loud to a community of people who I think would get it. This isn't the kind of thing one just shares on facebook or something 🙂

Much gratitude to EA for her work and this community she's created, and for everyone here doing great work as well, raising the frequency of Earth just by being here!

I want to share this crystal grid I made inspired by Toronto's wet gloomy weather today. My grid making philosophy came from buying a sack of potatoes at the grocery store one day, the label said 'naturally imperfect'. I love it!

Posted : 12/06/2023 4:53 pm
Page 1 / 15
Share: