Spins while talking...

Notifications
Clear all

Spins while talking to higher self, praying or meditating?

(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 147
Topic starter

Hi everyone!!

I was wondering if this is normal or if anyone else experienced something like this?

Have you ever gotten the spins while talking to your higher self, or praying or meditating?

I am new to all of this and I don't know how to quiet my mind and just see white. I see black and big flashes of light like bright lightening flashes. I tried mediating one time and I did get into a meditation but unfortunately it wasn't a very good experience. I essentially opened myself up without protection. I dealt with the consequences for quite sometime after. 

So now I just pray to God, the white light, my higher self, my spirit guides, ArchAngel Michael and my guardian angels. I try to quiet my mind as much as possible I say my normal prayer of gratitude, & thanking for another beautiful day and our health, protection and guidance. Then I went into a deeper very repetitive prayer for my brother in-law who is a narcissist and treats my sister very poorly. I asked for help in enlightening him with the white light of god & helping him see how he treats her hurts and how his actions affect my sister and their young children and the tools to help him change his behavior towards her so they can co parent in harmony.  I am trying not to be angry and confrontational with him as my sister feels safer for their young children for his time with them to be under her watch rather than out of her sight. I understand but very hard to witness. I am trying to stay in a higher frequency than for him to continue to be an energy sucker. Their relationship puts a lot of negative energy into our lives as I work so hard to build her back up all the time and he just breaks it down over and over and over. (back story incase this has anything to do with the spins and vision)

Anyway it was very intense. As I got into this deep prayer I started spinning. Spinning fast like when you are really drunk and you get the spins. I kept my eyes closed and prayed harder and saying the light is stronger than the dark. No dark energy is allowed near me or around my family or in my house and property. I was spinning hard & fast. I swear I heard something in my room and was just trying to ignore it. I was saying you don't scare I know the Light will PROTECT ME. Your not welcome here. In between my prayers of him and the strength for my sister and protection for her and the children. Then I got an vision (I usually get what looks like a image on a large tv sometimes just a picture and other times a small clip of something happening) the vision was located on my right front side it was what looked like a missile being sent from the sky to what looked like a desert with large sand dunes and hit the sand dunes and exploded. I was continuously spinning still and refusing to give into opening my eyes  & repeating things like that light is stronger than the dark Please protect me and give me strength stuff like that and kept back to my prayer and then eventually I stopped spinning and thank the Light for getting me through and then opened my eyes. 

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Or read about something similar or any advice.

Thank you.

❤️ 

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong Topic Forum

Posted : 27/04/2024 4:44 pm
(@claudiopalavecino1)
Member Registered
Book Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Spirit Guided
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 343

Yes, all my deep meditations end up with a strong spin...I just let it be as hard os soft it is necesary ...sometimes after that I felt super small, like a particle, but my body super big...after all is over you come back to your body. The feeling after is like a complete alignment of all bodies. Congrats!.

Posted : 06/05/2024 9:44 am
Share: