Accelerated Healing...

Notifications
Clear all

Accelerated Healing : Project from some EA Forum Members + FREE Past Life REGRESSION Event

(@verbindingswerk)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Grid Worker
The Astral Traveler
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 587

Thank you Marie and everyone who attended the session 💗

I did'nt shared my story yet because I was dealing with a migraine (since this full moon). But I like to share my experiences here.

In Marie her well explained and guided past life regression; I see myself as a fancy, well dressed young man standing in a jazz music club smoking a cigar.

I'm walking on stage and see myself singing and performing on it. I introduce other musicians on stage with me. I love performing. It is such a big joy and fulfilment in my life. 

I'm living in a little white cottage like house, with my girlfriend. I notice her sitting at the kitchen table across me. I'm surprised because I imagined myself without a parter. I see myself eating roasted rabbit and potatoes. 

One of the important moments in my life is my marriage to her. I'm so nervous waiting for her standing at the aisle. 

Another important moment for me is when she has passed away. I see myself standing in front of her grave. I feel at peace while seeing a bright, white light that is getting bigger and stronger, that shines from her grave. I feel my heart full of love for her. 

My own imminent death happens while I'm sitting in my rocking chair while I was enjoying my cigar and listened to music from my record player.

The message I receive for my current life: "Trust that living from your heart makes you most happy!"

In my previous session with Patrice, he adviced me to continueing my healing proces with Marie. So I booked a full session with her for this 11th May. I'm so excited for it.

Good luck to all, 

Mariska  

Posted : 08/05/2023 3:08 am
Marie GUERDIN, Arkie M., Nick Quinn and 1 people reacted
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 146

@verbindingswerk   very interesting life... with a powerful message !   I am sure your session on thursday will go great because you will be even deeper and there will be soooo much more , the healing part included !  I hope your head feels better now, I am looking forward to having this session with you, you have already trained for the experience so you will enjoy it even more 🙂

Posted : 09/05/2023 4:15 am
(@verbindingswerk)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Grid Worker
The Astral Traveler
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 587

Thank you Marie 🤩 

I love to continue the journey on Thursday 🙋🏼‍♀️💗

Posted : 09/05/2023 10:32 am
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 394

@marieguerdin11 Hi I participated in the session on Saturday but it seemed I may have blockages or something. I felt comfortable in a meditative state but as far as going anywhere or seeing anything, there was nothing :/ It made me a lil sad but I walked myself through those feelings and realized I just have more healing and clearing to do. It’s the same for when I meditate but when it comes to my sleep I can remember a lot and go many places. Sometimes it will be consistent dark or weird which is confusing to understand the meanings behind that. I had some amazing sessions this week with Reiki on accelerated and I think in my sleep last night I had a lil breakthrough b/c I was with a group and practicing this power where I could shift behind all that was happening like seeing through a wall. Like jumping out of body and seeing what we were doing in the circle. Again not sure the meaning of it but maybe this clearing I am doing is starting to open up other things (my 3rd eye more) for me so I can connect to my higher self. I just wanted to share and also say thank you & Im grateful for the session & your time even tho it didn’t work on me at that moment. I will continue growing & connecting with self & this accelerated healing is a Beautiful Concept & can’t wait to watch & be a part of its growth 🙂 Thank You <3

Posted : 11/05/2023 7:17 am
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 146

@austinchic Hi Amanda, yes if you could keep on clearing your 3rd eye then the exercise of being under hypnosis will get better for you, next time maybe 😉

Posted : 11/05/2023 10:45 am
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler

@marieguerdin11 thanks for the reply. I have a 3 hr Qhht session coming up with a local healer that I’m doing a soul awakening program with but I will wait to schedule the QHHT part when I feel I can connect. My next session is chakra balancing then scheduling shadow work hypnosis after 🌝 Maybe that will all help with more openings along with doing accelerated weekly 🥰

Posted : 11/05/2023 11:05 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

Posted by: @austinchic

@marieguerdin11 Hi I participated in the session on Saturday but it seemed I may have blockages or something. I felt comfortable in a meditative state but as far as going anywhere or seeing anything, there was nothing :/ It made me a lil sad but I walked myself through those feelings and realized I just have more healing and clearing to do. It’s the same for when I meditate but when it comes to my sleep I can remember a lot and go many places. Sometimes it will be consistent dark or weird which is confusing to understand the meanings behind that. I had some amazing sessions this week with Reiki on accelerated and I think in my sleep last night I had a lil breakthrough b/c I was with a group and practicing this power where I could shift behind all that was happening like seeing through a wall. Like jumping out of body and seeing what we were doing in the circle. Again not sure the meaning of it but maybe this clearing I am doing is starting to open up other things (my 3rd eye more) for me so I can connect to my higher self. I just wanted to share and also say thank you & Im grateful for the session & your time even tho it didn’t work on me at that moment. I will continue growing & connecting with self & this accelerated healing is a Beautiful Concept & can’t wait to watch & be a part of its growth 🙂 Thank You <3

Hi Marie. A lot of people are experiencing blockages right now. Me too. I'm starting to think it's just part of the awakening process. It's amazing what happens when you get those cleared. There are some incredible healers on this forum. Patrice @patricekrysztofiak and Sandra Daniels @s-daniels always come to mind. Patrice worked on me personally and I've seen a lot of great feedback regarding Sandra as well. Once you get everything cleared and removed you have to work on grounding for sure. Once Patrice worked on me I started experiencing a lot of new activations in the way of clairvoyance and my third eye is way stronger now. I can literally feel the energy on my nose and forehead when I enter into a slightly altered state. Even with my eyes open. I have a better relationship with my ET family now as well. I can actually receive real time answers from my guides now where in the past it was hard for me to tune in complete. I thought I was going to get more work done with additional activators and healers, but I learned really fast that I'm going to have to wait a bit to fully ground myself before I get any new work done after the new activations. Maybe reach out to see if someone can help and go from there. You may be overwhelmed at first after you activate more abilities, embrace the changes and don't put too much pressure on yourself to speed through things. Ground, ground, ground, lol. 

Posted : 12/05/2023 12:22 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2020

🙌🙌🙌

Posted : 13/05/2023 7:50 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

Just want to thank Bret and Patrice and the team at Accelerated Healing. Had a really cool experience today during Bret’s group session. I’m so glad that we have a community of awakened individuals that can interact while experience everyone’s gifts and share experiences. It really makes this ascension journey feel less isolating. You find out really fast that there are others going through the same things that you are. It’s not like you can talk to your co workers and other unawakened people about messages that you’re receiving in your head or that you see Aliens from time to time, lol. What a blessing to be able to join together as a group and tackle these things together. Thanks again. 

Posted : 18/05/2023 7:31 pm
Marie GUERDIN, Mariska van Luin, Leonie and 1 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@austinchic Awesome meeting you today. That was really fun.

Posted : 18/05/2023 7:31 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler

@nickq1233 So awesome to meet you!! You told me where you are from in the cosmos 👽 but where are you from on this planet lol. I’m from Austin 🙃 I think I’m finding my new tribe because I have had so much fun and enlightenment with this new journey & this beautiful concept Accelerated Healing has launched with so many amazing beautiful healing souls. I’m beyond grateful 🥹 I’m stoked to be a part of something & excited to watch it grow & expand to help guide us around the planet into our power to help with the ascension 💫🤍

Posted : 18/05/2023 7:48 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler

I would like to also piggy back off of @nickq1233 and send the biggest shout out of so much Gratitude towards the healers and all those connecting through Accelerated that have been helping me in so many ways & giving me more than enough attention. Taking time out of your lives to help heal & evolve. It has meant the world to me. Like nick said, it does make this awakening process of feeling isolated much more free & comforting to be able to communicate, connect, & be authentic with like minded beings from around the world which is super cool!! 

I believe & trust that this will help me connect to the next level of my higher self. I am taking it all in knowing that Im in perfect alignment heading into the next chapter of this magical thing we call life 🌝🤍🙏 Thank You

p.s. If anyone hasn’t heard of this podcast it’s a favorite of mind that I find powerful & he’s also funny 😁 I like to share with all of you

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2OCj5A1fwYEgp70Jo0tpaH?si=d_FdQoDXQKCtwgu3HK8pJg&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A0uRrwPTuasqrfABWgLPgDV

Posted : 18/05/2023 8:12 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@austinchic I know huh. We went straight into the spiritual deep end. Lol. I’m in Southern California, Murrieta area. It’s like 40 minutes north of San Diego. I’m hearing you on the tribe. It was really fun. Loving that we can connect with others and talk about this stuff and have a blast while doing so.

Posted : 18/05/2023 8:46 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler

@nickq1233 Total blast! I seriously had so much fun! So much we all 3 almost used up our reiki times 😂 I live hearing your ET connections and all the activations. I have non of the above but I will continue to ask until I receive lol. I lived in San Diego 05-10. Was actually considering moving back there next year or somewhere west coast like Oregon. I need to be by mountains & the ocean more than ever now.

Posted : 18/05/2023 8:54 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@austinchic  Yeah, we almost forgot to do the reiki, ha ha. I can relate to you a lot. I think you have way more activated than you may think. Your third eye is definitely open. You’re a pro at meditating. You have the understanding of what’s going on right now spiritually. And you’re getting a ton of healing done. I think it’s hard to recognize some of the activations at first. Sometimes the activations take a little time. I kind of notice a trickle effect after a session like that. You’ll feel more and more things come online over a period of time. Getting the fuzz ironed out where we can identify what’s coming in. It was a trip hearing Bret’s voice in my head, ha ha. Not used to meditating with others that have that ability. I bet if you did CE5 or meditated outside at night asking for contact you would start experiencing something. Helps if they know you’re trying. Some sort of infrared night vision and some consistency can really pay off when it comes to contact. Texas is like the new California they say. I’d totally move there if I could. Although California is super active on a spiritual level so that’s really cool too. Both have their pros and cons. Looking forward to doing some more Group healing with yah.

Posted : 18/05/2023 9:24 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: