Accelerated Healing...

Notifications
Clear all

Accelerated Healing : Project from some EA Forum Members + FREE Past Life REGRESSION Event

(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 486

@nickq1233

Thank you ☺️ 🙏 I appreciate you helping me feel better 

I will totally meditate outside at night. Thanks for the suggestion 😁 I’ve never heard of CE5 but would love to know! When I was in Thailand, the first night I was in kanchanaburi river town in my bnb overlooking the jungle & river, I was awakened at 3am and looked 👀 out and there was this big red moon or something dead center in front of me so I went out on the patio table and started meditating and all these crazy sounds started coming out of the jungle. So cool and trippy then I open my eyes after who knows how long and the red moon was gone 🤔 Such 1 of many magical moments I had there. I’ve never felt more connected than Thailand. Everything felt so unexplainable. US is one of the lowest vibrational frequencies on the planet and Asia is in 5D from what I’ve read. I feel Austin is low b/c of how much it impacted me when I returned but I feel there has to be some high vibe hot spots in our country so I’m going to research places I’m interested in moving to and maybe that will help guide me lol. 

if you get a chance listen to this cool 1hr podcast. So good 😊 Powerful & he’s funny 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2OCj5A1fwYEgp70Jo0tpaH?si=d_FdQoDXQKCtwgu3HK8pJg&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A0uRrwPTuasqrfABWgLPgDV

Posted : 18/05/2023 10:11 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@austinchic Cool. I'll take a listen for sure. I bet that's an incredible experience being in a country that resonates in a higher vibration like that. What an experience. Loving those magical experiences. I was drawn to the red moon in November. Took a bunch of pics and video, it was beautiful. You almost have to pick your spots here in the US. Like in the mountains or areas like Joshua Tree or the Ocean. Seems like there are pockets in every state where you can experience a higher vibratory state. We should figure out how to do a CE5 contact in a group session. Maybe I could hook up my night vision to my computer and share my screen or something. Then we could do a group meditation to invite contact. Or if we end up attending any events in person, we should do a CE5 as a group. Honestly, we don't even need to do CE5 per say. We can communicate with them directly if its near my house like if we did a remote video feed from my night vision.

Posted : 19/05/2023 9:14 am
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

I’m totally down! That sounds like so much fun! But don’t they like shut down electronics because their energy is so powerful? I always hear of those who make contact their phones shut off. 

Posted : 19/05/2023 9:43 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 243
Topic starter

Yeah, electronic interferences are pretty incredible to notice, during my healing sessions ( as a patient), we have crashed many times Stereo systems, iPhones, water fountains and i don't know what else, sometimes the music would even change by itself for a "better choice". That is such a wild phenomenom.

Posted : 19/05/2023 11:14 am
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

Have they (your cosmic fam) told you what your job was on your planet and what your mission is here or your still trying to figure all of that out?

Posted : 19/05/2023 11:40 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 243
Topic starter

Yes, i've been told many times by mediums, and also shown in a dream. My mission is to be. That's all.  I radiate "light" (it was shown to me like wifi waves) around me and change the mood of people just walking by.  When i walk down the streets etc.. just people passing by are affected, same thing when i enter in a store etc.  I don't have a "healing" mission to open a center or something, i'm just a regular guy 🙂 with regular 3D problems (pay the billllls), hahahaha.

This post was modified 12 months ago by Patrice

Posted : 19/05/2023 11:44 am
Fallon, Nick Quinn, AMANDA GUILBEAU and 1 people reacted
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@patricekrysztofiak lol. I meant to send that to nick lol but that awesome and as most of us are supposed to be right! We are like mobile energy bots 😁 You do great energy work that’s for sure! 

Posted : 19/05/2023 12:27 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@patricekrysztofiak so wild! Also, super rad haha! What a fun Universe! 20 years from now will be so much fun on this planet 🌎

Posted : 19/05/2023 12:49 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@austinchic Sometimes. A couple of times I've put 8 fresh AA batteries in my infrared binoculars and like 15 minutes in the battery dies. These batteries usually last months not 15 minutes, lol. When things are really active on a particular night batteries will drain very quickly. Especially if the orbs are around. Sometimes when I'm recording the UFO's there are so many orbs floating all around me and that's when those batteries drain. If I'm just recording UFOs from a distance its fine.

Posted : 19/05/2023 1:27 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@nickq1233 so trippy! Are you able to use rechargeable batteries lol

Posted : 19/05/2023 1:49 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@austinchic Yep. I bought rechargeable batteries from Amazon for this very reason. 🙂 I have 16 rechargeable AA batteries and I keep them on rotation on a battery charging station.

Posted : 19/05/2023 1:51 pm
(@austinchic)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER

@nickq1233 hahaha noice!

Posted : 19/05/2023 2:42 pm
Nick Quinn reacted