The Fountain of Youth

(@peskar98)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 111
Topic starter

I'm excited to share that my complete article on holistic ways to live longer is now finished. Many of you provided fantastic feedback, leading me to add more information. To address concerns about the length, I've shortened the article and divided it into three chapters for easier reading. The mobile and tablet versions are even shorter. If you're interested in improving your health or preparing for a new child, this article offers insights into maximizing health and well-being.

Check it out here: https://animatevegetables.com/the-fountain-of-youth/

Posted : 08/04/2023 3:53 pm
Chin Chin, Mariska van Luin, Bret R and 2 people reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 790

Nice work @peskar98. 👌 Did you consider adding a chapter about mental or shadow work? Because imo a lot of diseases today are psychosomatic, like stomach pains or gut complaints. Heal your own trauma's, EA did a very brilliant podcast on that.

https://elizabethapril.podbean.com/e/trauma-healing/

Posted : 09/04/2023 4:00 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 1834

@peskar98 That's cool🙌

Posted : 03/07/2023 5:44 pm
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Spirit Guide Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1370

@peskar98 This is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing!! ❤️✨

Posted : 19/07/2023 11:56 pm
(@sodapop)
Member Registered

Hello high frequencies of matter …it’s very nice to meet everyone this will be my first post,this is my first time on here I’ve been scrolling now for about 15mins checking it all out and before I landed on this site for some strange reason I was thinking of this topic in my mind and to my surprise here it is haha no doubt in my mind that this is conformation I’m in the rite dimensional frequency with you all so let me tell everyone on topic but not quite on lol surprisingly fitted… my beliefs about the real account of this famous legend but not as gloriously fanciful and extreme as the one told…land me somewhere in the middle of the country in the middle of Native American territory during European settlement.if you’ve heard of the tribes of that area they are Cherokee,Comanche and a smaller less aggressive tribe consisting of mostly medicine men almost like an priestly order.. they were not warriors like the other two tribes and in fear of attack they migrated north and became know as the MoHawk Indians…in that northeast section of the country they ran into another couple of tribes and unfortunately they were also aggressive and warring cultures so not to long as they found their way into the north they started to migrate some more but this time they headed south along the east coast and wound up in Florida and eventually became known as the Seminole Indians and the reason I went through the explanation of their migration was to explain there nature.They were a peaceful people and they were well known for being shaman and spiritual beings with much knowledge so much so that when the Spanish arrived naturally they helped them and traded with them looking for the exchange of customs and wisdom…so it’s no surprise when sickness and disease came with multitudes of deaths the mystic healers told pounce’ de Leone of a majestic secret springs that flowed through that part of the country that was sacred to them because they had healing powers and when ingested cured sickness and allowed them to live long with vigor and youthfulness ,that if found could help them bring down these deadly plagues. That’s the meat and potatoes of this story without the explanation Of how did these beautiful springs heal them.. I think there’s a real world explanation that could be attributed to this timeless tale and I think it comes down too ROCKS…lol yes you heard that haha sounds retarded I know but by drinking these magnificent fresh water springs that were clean at that time they were untouched and these wise mystical natives were intelligent enough to figure out this fact…that that water was in fact a healing water..the water was more than just that it was a living water that was positively charged from flowing over quartz crystals in the riverbed the sunlight and moonlight is what charged the potion of youth I think ….I think that because it’s a realistic explanation for such a tall tale that has perplexed every human that heard it for ages and as you can see.. I’m that kindve humAn to share that lil tid bit of thought on a intuitive pre conceived topic that’s not really about that topic at all pahahahaha I got jokes huh 😉👽don’t be upset lol this forum just got weird asf

Posted : 12/08/2023 10:00 pm
Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 176

@sodapop Cool Stuff

Posted : 16/08/2023 12:07 am
k.miller1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
DNA Activations Badge
Manifesting Guru
Journeyer
Light Codes: 434

• Just read the inflation chapter. Love it. Great job ,can't wait to read the rest......good shit! ☺ 
This post was modified 8 months ago by k.miller1211

Posted : 25/08/2023 5:13 pm
Share: