Psychic attack or a...

Notifications
Clear all

Psychic attack or awakening symptom?

(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 90
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I am new here and have had a very rapid enlightenment over the past few months. I have always had sensitivities, gifts but no control over them. They just pop in on and off the past 3 years they have been so frequent and accurate I decided to try and learn how to tap in. I just started watching YouTube videos and found one that I had a very negative vibe from the owner of the channel, her content seemed appropriate for the video but I just had a very bad vibe off it so I watched another one of her videos and a few nights later and felt the same thing so I went with I wasn’t just being judgmental the first night. I looked her up and she has a ton of followers but I found a lot of other people were questioning her as well. I found she had a video that she made to answer her accusations. In that video I did sense her vibe was different at times. I found myself being my empathetic sense but I still don’t trust that she has all good intentions. I was getting tired so in didn’t finish the video but I did ask my spirit guides to about her and if she was from the light of god. I ended up falling asleep and was woken up not long after to a big bang and “Earthquake” if felt like I was experiencing an earthquake I checked the ring camera and got up and checked outside and nothing. I checked online and on Facebook for the next hour thinking something would come up or someone was gonna post about it. But nothing! The other thing is I had radio static in my ears with no other noise and it was a background noise it lasted quite some time as well as the vibrations and the feeling I was lifting a little. I have had radio static with a voice and usually the beeps in my ears or just the inner voice but nothing like this.
I am questioning the psychic attack because I have legit felt sooooo drained ever since and I do feel that this person I was questioning about to my spirit guides is not from the light.
or it could be I am awakening more?
Any insight or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!!
SM🤍✨

Posted : 20/04/2024 1:29 pm
(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Topic starter

My other question was could she know I was inquiring about her true intent?

TIA🤍✨

Posted : 20/04/2024 1:32 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@shellabella14 You can check EA's videos regarding psychic attack: https://shorturl.at/opPU0

Posted : 24/04/2024 9:03 am
Shellabella reacted
(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@lynp-2

Thank you, I will definitely watch it. 🙂

Posted : 24/04/2024 10:04 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 842

@shellabella14 You are answering your own question. First you got bad vibes watching a video, then you watched again, then you looked for others reactions. Triple warning but you chose to proceed to watch a defending video of the same person. Then there was a psychic attack, not unlikely, or, also very logical a literal shock from your (higher) self to wake you up from your behavior. The answer doesn't matter! You have learned your lesson to better trust your intuition. Discernment, discernment,  discernment as EA keeps telling us. ❤️ 

Oh and don't fear the reaction of the other person. She has no interest in strong ppl of the light like you apparently. 

Posted : 24/04/2024 1:56 pm
Shellabella reacted
(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie 
Thank you so much for your comment. You are so right. I usually always stand by my first gut feeling on someone but I also don’t close anyone out until I can confirm my feeling. As one of us could have been having an off day. I always try to stay open minded and understanding of others I never forget my initial feeling always stays in the back of my mind but I keep those people at a distance.

The day I posted this original comment I actually found a video from EA regarding this YouTube person which was wild & what’s even crazier she said she had psychic attacks following. Which was so wild to me. Another piece of confirmation that my initial feeling was right.
I am where I am supposed to be and getting the guidance and community from the right group. 🫶

I am learning how my guides are communicating with me as I go. I guess I’m still in the confirmation phase… which I think I’m slowly getting out of.🙌

Thank you for your advice and support. 
🤍✨

Posted : 24/04/2024 7:00 pm
Arkie M. reacted
Share: