Response to 10/23 G...

Notifications
Clear all

Response to 10/23 Galactic Federation Summit! You gotta see this!

(@monica1-2)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Light Codes: 10
Topic starter

I listened to the GFL Summit last night and now I HAVE to share this! The answer regarding pharmaceuticals was that the people making them don't understand health or how to heal the body. He said that we are treating biology and that it's “FREQUENCY, ENERGY”. When asking about how best to move “stuck energy” from the body, the answer was drink water and when EA asked about all the toxins in our water, the answer was to “charge your water”. EA then asked how to charge water and the answer was with crystals and/ or your intention. That brings me to what I HAVE to share now. And please remove if this is not allowed. There is a new and extremely affordable Frequency generating device that emits Terahertz Frequency, creates a Scalar Wave energy field and has a quartz crystal tube infused with over 100 trace elements and minerals, it blows air through the tube and you simply blow it on your body, chakras, aura and the energy field it produces creates an environment where your body begins to heal itself because it raises your frequency! We also use it to “energize/ charge” water! It only takes about a minute for a gallon of water and the Terahertz Frequency and Scalar wave energy is transferred into the water and people start feeling better just from drinking the water! And yes, speak your goals and desires into the water while it's being energized and the frequencies amplify and accelerate them! I am a distributor of these awesome devices, you can do more research at www.thzreliefwands.com , that is a website my team built to be mostly educational, hearing the information on the GFL summit explained to me how come the Testimonials page is filled with frankly unbelievable results. If any of you would like to order one, please visit my ordering page at www.wisconsin-stockist.com/monicagoos , my phone number and email address are also on that site if you would like to connect with me, I have been using mine for 11 months now and I can confirm from my personal experience that raising your frequency delivers truly life changing results!  These devices are available worldwide, however the "ordering" website I listed is only for fulfillment within the US.  All others contact me directly and I will get the product shipped from a stockist that serves your country.

This topic was modified 7 months ago by Monica1

Posted : 12/10/2023 7:57 pm
(@thereasa)
Member Registered
Love Attraction
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 268

@monica1-2 How much are they please ?

Posted : 12/10/2023 8:26 pm
Monica1 reacted
(@monica1-2)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Light Codes: 10
Topic starter

@thereasa $380 for the Classic. There are literally tens of thousands of testimonials from all over the world about miraculous healings from using these devices.  But, don't be fooled, there are fakes out there that do not have access to the quartz crystal technology and some people buy more expensive devices because they think that a frequency generating device of this caliber has to cost more.  But, the truth is the company's goal is that there will be one in every household on the planet to restore health and vitality.  There are more expensive models, but at least 95% of the testimonials were from using the classic. Check out the testimonials page on my www.thzreliefwands.com website.

Posted : 12/10/2023 8:37 pm
Share: