Clear all

Possible CHIP from Vaccine in our bodies, checked by bluetooth or other machine

(@lucie-nova)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 102
Topic starter

I want to know truth if the covid Vaccine had microchip in them. As people are testing this with bluetooth or other machines bought via internet (dont know what). And it is showing codes when they point on those who have vaccine, and it shows noting when pointed on unvaccinated. Thank you.

Posted : 04/04/2023 11:50 am
(@heskett1)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifester
The Astral Traveler
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 490

@lucie-nova Hi there.

did you ever get any answers on this? I had to get vaccinated for my job. I had no idea about any of this at the time. The whole process started the awakening and now here I am probably chipped!!! 

Posted : 06/04/2023 6:02 pm
(@lucie-nova)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 102
Topic starter

@heskett1 No, i got no answer. I also asked under latest youtube video of Elizabeth, but she/her team deleted the question. Which little pissed me of. The info running around might be not true. But even if it was, Do not worry! Everyone and you will be ok. I just truly wanted to know if that information is real or just junk.

Posted : 07/04/2023 7:14 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 242

Well, if you have a phone, you're already chipped, i don't think they need to put one under the skin, they already have all they need from you 😀

Posted : 07/04/2023 7:58 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 976

Yes ofc there's a (nano)chip inside, let's hope so! I let them inject myself although at first and frankly in my whole life I'm against any vax. Okay I did the EA system override course to deal with my fears. But I had a plan, and it's only now that I can reveal it. Didn't tell anyone, too dangerous! I was aware of the chip, but! What I did was override the control, reprogram this chip so I could hack into their collective! To backfire a self-destruct "virus" 😎  and totally destroyed their network and put a "bomb" under their collective. This was in the middle of the WW3, the battle between Light and Dark. Bet they didn't see this one coming 😎 

So no fear, all chips are useless to them as we speak. It's spreading Unconditional Love now and some awakening frequencies.

Posted : 07/04/2023 3:39 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

And probably your question was removed from YouTube because of their censorship, or automatically removed by YouTube. 😉

Posted : 08/04/2023 10:57 am
(@pa1956gr)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 51

Watch the speech of dr David E. Martin he recently give in May in Brussel. Then you know and see the truth about MRNA Vaccines! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlofhsTEO9k

Posted : 01/06/2023 7:55 am
Arkie M. reacted
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 321

If you use muscle testing (applied kinesiology) you can ask about this for yourself. I recall in a GFL summit they said that graphene oxide is not just in the jab but in food, environment etc.  So I muscle tested whether it was in me and got Yes (did not get the jab).  Asked if it was active in me and got No.  Then transmuted it out (just like EA refers to with her system override) and afterwards muscle tested and understood it was gone.  I have also transmuted the jab out for a family member who was having brain fog and exhaustion for months after the jab, and these symptoms went away for her after 2-4 weeks.  Have no fear, we can truly transmute/override it!!

Posted : 01/06/2023 1:02 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

Yes, we can! 🙂 

And Frederica @pa1956gr thank you for this revealing speech, very strong!

Posted : 01/06/2023 9:45 pm
pa1956gr reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker