Notifications
Clear all

Afterlife and Ets

(@pete)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 3
Topic starter

What do aliens think about the afterlife and spirit. I understand they are aware of the astral plane. How does spirit and the afterlife, thus the non-physical, figure into their thinking and their plans.

Pete

Posted : 25/04/2023 11:54 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@pete Thank you for sending your questions!

Posted : 26/04/2023 6:57 am
Pete Hendley reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@pete Hey Pete. I think it can vary depending on the ET and in what context. Perspectives are different. For example your after-life experience could be different than an ET in a different part of the Galaxy. From my limited experience they know all about Source, reincarnation, the earths reincarnation Karma loop and they seem to have way more information in regards to after life than we do here on Earth. ET's not incarnated on earth have a completely different reincarnation process and some like to chill for long periods of time in spirit form. Like the Arcturians a lot of them don't prefer to incarnate into a physical body. They are higher vibrational beings and are quite content without a physical body. They view themselves as eternal multidimensional beings. They view us as the same. Not everyone is reincarnating over and over like here on Earth. They do view us as family. At least the ones that are here right now. We are all part of the same creator being (Source) so we are all brothers and sisters. Someone like EA can probably answer in more detail. I'm limited to Artcurian, Pleiadean, Lyran perspectives.

Posted : 27/04/2023 10:29 am
(@pete)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 3
Topic starter

Interesting. Yes, I'm generalizing. I wish I could hear more in depth about how some of these beings view the "afterlife". Or maybe what they think is is like for consciousness when it is not in the physical reality. It seems that most of what I hear is about the nonphysical world. I heard one experiencer say that some ETs are aware that there is a nonphysical or spiritual place and that some beings live there. Okay then where else is there? Just saying that with the physical world being so impermanent and brief (especially for us), it seems like it is more important to work on what to do with that rather than how to reshape this physical world. Do  you have any books or podcasts or such that discusses this more? Thanks.

Posted : 30/04/2023 3:16 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@pete Yeah, for sure. That would be amazing.

Posted : 01/05/2023 8:09 pm
Share: