Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 247
Topic starter

Hello, starseed, I found this site recently that I'm really digging. It's supposed to be the elder ruler of the galactic federation, and of the Pleadiens, and his family who are from one of the sister planets in the Pleadien constellation. His wife Goddess Aya and son are incarnated as mother and son, and the mother is telepathically receiving information from the family and they're putting all the messages on the site along with so much more stuff and information. They are here to help with the shift. They show recent ufo sightings, descriptions of the alien species that have seeded us and a lot more and still coming. There's a music video the son Kab made recently that I love so much, under special presentation. The site is fairly new, like a few months old. Check it out and see what you think.   familyoftaygeta.com

Posted : 01/05/2023 8:16 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 211

@rainyangel616 Hey. Thanks for posting. This is correct. It is true. The Taygetans are interacting with Earths population quite a bit. They are part of the Galactic Federation but they kind of go off on their own a little. They look just like us too. You couldn't tell the difference between a Taygetan and an Earth human. They are technically Pleiadean, from that star system of the seven sisters but they like to be referenced as Taygetans. They don't like to be called Aliens since they have starseeds here and view themselves as family to us. There's a group called the Swaruu that has been helping out for a while. Their drones look like a metal or silver ball and the drones can illuminate and glow. The size ranges from a soft ball in size to a large vehicle. They would like to help out more but the federation has something called prime directive and that prevents them from doing as much as they would like to do here on Earth. They approach people privately and they help educate people on the ascension to the 5th dimension or 5th density as they prefer to call it. They are part of the Pleiadean collective here now.

Posted : 01/05/2023 2:56 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Thanks for the info. Yeah this site is run by Kab and his mother Judith. They are said to be incarnated here to do this mission. She telepathically channels the other two brothers and Aya's mate, the father Ikai, who is said to be the elder of Taygeta and a leader with many of galactic federation light forces. I got the wording mixed up. Sorry. So the Pleadien Collective sends messages along with the two brothers and Aya through Judith as she is Aya, but Ikai has only sent one message through her. It's so cool. So far I believe the site. I haven't had any moments of doubt yet. Seems legit so far. But I just found it  A lot of good messages and information. That music video Kab created gave me chills. About the federation coming and all the joy and stuff everyone will be feeling. I hope it's like that. And the models he used to portray the pleadiens, oh my God, are breathtakingly beautiful.

Posted : 01/05/2023 4:25 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@rainyangel616 Thats so cool. I think we all feel really humbled by all of the galactic races helping Earth. Cool post and very interesting race. Have you seen pictures? There’s a couple good real life type pictures floating around.

Posted : 01/05/2023 7:53 pm
 Amy
(@amy-3)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 6

I've looked at the site since it has been shared here. The Q&A page I found really helpful.  There were a couple posts that moved me to tears.

I'm in the early stages of my journey and focusing on raising my vibration. I'm hesitant to rely on their information too much. I'd much prefer to eventually have my own contact to confirm if I'm an earth soul or a star seed. I'm eager to lean and know more. 

Thank you for sharing. 

Posted : 21/05/2023 6:31 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

Posted by: @amy-3

I've looked at the site since it has been shared here. The Q&A page I found really helpful.  There were a couple posts that moved me to tears.

I'm in the early stages of my journey and focusing on raising my vibration. I'm hesitant to rely on their information too much. I'd much prefer to eventually have my own contact to confirm if I'm an earth soul or a star seed. I'm eager to lean and know more. 

Thank you for sharing. 

Hear you on that. It’s beautiful the amount of help we are receiving right now. You do have to be careful and use discernment when looking at different things like that. Especially since there is some drama relating around the Taygetan topic as well. Several people have claimed to channel them. Only two real channels that I am aware of. Good on you for focusing on your vibe. Have you figured out what starseed origins yet?

Posted : 21/05/2023 7:28 am
(@fredharries1)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge

Swaruu of Taygeta had contacted a woman on Earth and she made a mini-series on Gaia Channel called "Galactic Messages" It is incredibly interesting and totally worth paying for the channel if only for that particular documentary. She tells of Earth -human history and the Taygetan involvement with humanity and also the reptilian involvement leading to 3rd density enslavement and how they are trying to correct the wrong doings. Definitely worth the watch. I'm going to watch it all over again! Enjoy all!

Posted : 23/05/2023 8:58 am
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@fredharries1

• @fredharries1 Gaia.com is a great site with thousands of videos. I recommend everyon to check it out. And thank you for the info. Totally going to look it up. There's so much on there, I don't know where to begin. Just joined it 

Posted : 23/05/2023 9:57 am
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@fredharries1 oh and Matias De Stefano is awesome too. He has a series called Initiation. Mind blowing.

Posted : 23/05/2023 10:01 am
Nick Quinn reacted
 Amy
(@amy-3)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 6

@nickq1233 I appreciate you asking and even just responding to my comment. In full transparency, I'm taking in information like drinking from a firehose. I'm eager to learn all the things. At the same time, I hear the message that I need to use discernment and be open to contact. I've been telling myself I need to be patient and meditate (as best I know how). At this point, I have zero idea of who I am or where I'm from. That is why I've considered perhaps I'm an earth soul and not a starseed??? Earth souls are discussed on the Family of Taygeta webpage. In an effort to be patient, I'm waiting for the day I have my own experience that guides me, opposed to having a reading.

Dare I say, I'm a bit jealous I haven't had a being appear in my bedroom (I would 100% throw a pillow). But again, I keep telling myself, in time I'll get answers. I've even told myself jealously is not a thing in life anymore. It's actually happiness. Happiness and love for each starseed waking up. 

Cheers!

Posted : 23/05/2023 12:37 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@meika04 Hey Amy. I hear you on all that. We're all here to support each other during this awakening process and ascension. It really is like drinking out of a fire hose. Best way to describe it all. There is so much information that has been hidden from us and we are trying to put it all together now. Luckily, we have benevolent ET's going around the governments and filling in the people directly. The governments are hiding the truth on purpose obviously and they are well in the loop of what is going on. There's a good chance that you have an ET soul origin and many incarnations on Earth too. We have to start thinking about it as a multidimensional history opposed to a singular origin. We all come from Source. From there it's just where did your soul spark incarnate first. Lyra, Pleiades, Arturus and the list goes on. Then you have your last ET incarnation which will be your "galactic family" and some other incarnations in between. Your starseed family is most likely from your last ET incarnation before you volunteered to come to Earth. There are many good ET races watching over humanity at this time but you probably have a direct ET family as well. You could be an Earth based soul too and nothing wrong with that but by you being here on this forum I bet you are a starseed. Earth based souls aren't equipped with the same level of support and mission to be able to awaken early like you did. The only way for us to help was to incarnate as one of them on Earth. Then we can anchor in 5th dimensional consciousness and manifest 5th dimensional realties because we are here on Earth part of the population in temporary Earth based vessels. When you're first getting into this awakening process, learning is number one. and you're doing that as you mentioned. Through a fire hose, yes.  Enlightenment is power. Meditation is the most important thing you can do daily to support your ascension process and raise your frequency of vibration. Clear the mind so that you can strengthen your connection to Source/ Mother Father God. Once you get good at clearing your mind to zero, that's when you can start asking questions to your guides and others. You will receive answers. Sometimes delayed but you'll get those answers. We can't communicate telepathically if we are constantly playing back garbage in our heads. Past events, future worries, potential issues, concerns about daily life etc. At first, we have to carve out 30 minutes or more daily to bring everything to a halt and zero our minds to being present in the now moment. Nothing else but that moment in time, the present. Thats when the magic happens when you start living in the present more than being taken over by frivolous thoughts about the future or past. Our 5th dimensional existence is living in the present at all times. You can recall memories and manifest outcomes, but it all has to be backed by a present moment reality as the back bone of our daily lives. like the now moment is your normal and you intentionally manifest outcomes then back to the now moment. Same with memories, you can recall a memory but then we need to get right back to the present moment without the mind chatter or "head trash". As we evolve in this awakening process, you'll want to get some help, especially early on. It speeds things up to get a starseed origin reading to ID your ET family and guides. Then you can get your blockages cleared, "karmic ties, trauma, attachments, implants, imprints etc". Once we clear the path it's easier to activate our chakras, dna, kundalini, merkaba, third eye, clairvoyance, telepathy. Although you'll probably activate your third eye /pineal gland after meditating regularly. Hope some of the info helps. We are all here to help each other through this process. 🙂

Posted : 24/05/2023 10:08 am
Amy reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2146

@rainyangel616 I will check that out. Thank you😊

Posted : 25/05/2023 1:19 am
Nick Quinn reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 You said an alien visited you. What did it look like? Was it someone from your galactic family? Did they just start talking to you telepathically or something? And you hadn't been knowledgeable or awakened yet to anything? I want to meet my galactic family.

Posted : 25/05/2023 6:05 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@rainyangel616 Hey Angela. Hope all is well. I've had a variety of interactions in person and telepathically. Although, even if it's in person it's through telepathy. If that makes sense. They communicate with words, images and thoughts. If they tell you something, it's loaded with so much more information than if I were to tell someone something verbally. The ET race that has visited me is from Alpha Centauri from a planet called Selo. They also have a connection with Telos. They call themselves Selosi or Telosi but they are the same group. Some live on Selo and others in Telos. Thats my galactic family. The main ET that I've seen in person. Physical description: Female, her name is Leora. very tall 6'2 to 6'4, pale white skin, blonde hair almost white, blue eyes, wavy hair, white robe, high pronounced cheek bones, a white glow about her. Not sure if it's her aura or something about her energy field. They like shine with a brighter white glow around their body, best way to describe it. They live in the 5th dimension already. She has a motherly, caring, loving energy. She is the one that woke me up to the ascension and the starseed topic. When I first met her it was before my awakening. I owe her and the others everything and have to give them credit for all of the positive changes in my life. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be totally blind to the ascension, the esoteric and I wouldn't have made all of the positive changes in my life. I attached an illustration that looks similar. Although Leora has wavier hair, blue eyes and smiles a lot. Like a subtle confident smile. Like, "yeah you're seeing an ET family member in front of you" kind of smile. 🙂 Before I had my first visit I was experiencing all the same things that you've been describing. The activity like ramped up. Still experiencing activity at the house but its not as dramatic as it was prior to my first contact. Nothing is flying off the walls anymore. I'll still experience paranormal like activity but its way more chill and seems positive. I try to look at is as a sign or someone trying to communicate with me now. Opposed to before my awakening when I just thought my house was haunted as heck, lol. 

Posted : 25/05/2023 8:22 am
Amy and Rainyangel reacted
Share: