Spirit? Extraterres...

Notifications
Clear all

Spirit? Extraterrestrial? Negative energy?

(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 180
Topic starter

I feel so lost, I have been gifted with some kind of mediumship, intuition, empathic by nature. (Never had to tap in but I have no control when I’m getting the downloads or someone is coming through me) I tried meditation one time and I basically opened myself up without protection. I didn’t realize everything I was holding on to for other and it weighed me down heavily I have been trying so hard to be grounded and set good intentions but there is so much activity going in my house and I don’t know if it’s negative. I haven’t been scared with it for about a year and a half but last night I was scared again and then talked myself outta it until tonight. I don’t understand I feel so happy, alive and such a burden off of me from before. I went for a 3 hour walk a a hiking trail today and felt great. My dreams have always been very vivid, I just had a dream 3 months ago about the worst thing imaginable… drew a map found the place (another country) found the home… basically opened me up on this journey and uncovered the saddest sickest organization. But that really started me on my journey. I got severe whiplash 2 days after the dream from literally nothing in the car, I was just a passenger from a quick stop and it laid me up for almost 2 months and I’m still dealing with it. I didn’t think much of it until I saw that awakening can do some crazy stuff with your body. I feel like I’m grounded and open but with 2 recent things one “earthquake” 1 “spins” and now the things happening in my house again. I think I’m too open and it’s negative energy from a possible portal in my home and now my kids are being effected. Is it me? Am I the energy host that is inviting this into my home?

If there are a psychics or anyone has any insight please reach out to me. I’m at a loss I want to continue on this journey but I don’t want my kids to be harmed all the way.
Thank you so much for any support or advice.

💞💫

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Shellabella

Posted : 07/05/2024 4:22 pm
(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Topic starter

These photos are from 5 nights ago in our daughter’s room when I was checking on them before I was going to bed. It won’t let me upload the video but I will explain after I see if anyone picks up on anything. 
TIA!!💞💫

Posted : 07/05/2024 4:58 pm
(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Topic starter

These photos are from last night from between 2am-4am. Activity all over the our house. 🙁 
Again I will explain more after to see if anyone picks up on anything. 
The calculator piece I wrote off until my husband came home tonight and I showed him and he it was impossible the way I tried to unbunk it 🙁 

Posted : 07/05/2024 5:04 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

💫💫💫🙏

Posted : 08/05/2024 4:24 am
Shellabella reacted
(@shellabella14)
Member Registered
Topic starter

So I felt last night that the numbers on my calculator came to me as a message to get my attention from my guides. I have been praying and asking for guidance on where to take my next step in my awakening journey. It let me to watching a video on numberology from Nikolas Tesla and the 3 numbers of the universe. If it was 3 sets of 3 I would just feel like angel numbers around me. Or 3 sets of 9 I probably would have not done any research or told any husband about it but because it was 9 digits of 6’s, in 3 digit sets of 6, 3 sets of 6’s. It was alarming and made me look further into hence taking the pictures in my room right after with those weird energy balls and the picture of what looks like some matrix message. 
Mind you I just finished watching EA’s video from Monday night which something similar happened to her the night before her first public speaking event. (Didn’t put that together until today)

Any ways it led me to look into Nikolas Tesla who I just thought was the owner - invented of the Tesla cars… 🤓🙈 and learned about the 3 powerful universe numbers 3,6,9 which is what they call the 3,6,9 manifestation numbers. 
Then seeing the beautiful energy balls and that crazy matrix code thing on my photo right after makes me feel that I’m getting some pretty good downloads … I was probably supposed to be sleeping for. Or that I needed that confirmation. Anyways that is where I am at. If anyone has any I put I would love to hear it!! 🙂 

Posted : 08/05/2024 1:57 pm
Share: