Contacting Our Cosm...

Notifications
Clear all

Contacting Our Cosmic Brothers and Sisters?

(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Reality Breaker
Manifester
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 125
Topic starter

Hi y'all, I have been learning for the ETs to contact you, you have to have higher frequencies and maybe I am being impatient. But I have been trying for months while I do think they have visited me in craft form, they haven't visited me in reality. Do any of y'all contact our cosmic siblings? If so how?!

Posted : 30/03/2023 1:06 pm
Bret R reacted
(@le-o-ns)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
The Quantum Human
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 328

Hi Tanalou,

yes, it still surprises me bit. I do ask myself sometimes, is this for real? But I think I do have a bit of contact,

by channeling the ones who are connected to me,
or when I channel for other starseeds.
And when I meditate.
But also sometimes suddenly.

I do not know how I do that, I just see them in my third eye appear and than I talk with them or I ask a more human guide to translate what they mean.

Or sometimes they come up with a sort of device, mostly in geomatric form what makes the translation more clear.

If I want to get the information faster, I ask them if the would want to put their head in mine.

Some touch with their finger my head or the head of my more human guide and than they give information through their finger.

I would suggest if you want to have contact with a specific alien, greet the alien, ask if you might have a talk , if that is convenient to them, ask how they are doing, ask where they would like to talk about.

For myself I dont talk so much I do have a sort of feeling contact sometimes. Maybe you can meditate just to have a exchange of feeling?

Yesterday an alien came, touched my heart and gave me a sort of light in my heart.
But also other times such a deep warm feeling I felt of them, so much deeper than human!

Hope you can make contact soon!

Greetings, Leonie

Posted : 30/03/2023 2:58 pm
Rainyangel, Erik963, Eva and 5 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2202

@ledela Thank you for sharing this🙌

Posted : 30/03/2023 5:58 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2202
(@melodygay71)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
Reptilians Bundle
Agendas & Conspiracy Bundle
DNA Activations Badge
Mental Health Bundle
Spirit Guide Bundle
Psychic Abilities Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Manifestation Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Grid Worker
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 562

@lynp-2 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Posted : 01/04/2023 3:31 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 191

i managed to make contact one day, (during an hypnosis with Marie Guerdin), and they said "How the f**k did you get here, it's not time yet !"  and we got kicked out of the session. 

Then they visited me in dreams once, and i got to see a few of them during plant medecine during a ceremony, but honestly that was very hard, because the amount of love is so intense that i felt like "oh my god, i miss them so much, what am i doing here ???".  I think that is why sometimes they don't want contact, it's too heart breaking. I cried for 10 minutes after that contact.  That would interfer too much with our "job" that we have to do here.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Patrice

Posted : 03/04/2023 6:15 am
Rainyangel, Erik963, Lyn and 3 people reacted
(@gazitchayankosi)
Member Registered

Hi friends, I am new here. I have an ET friend who has been with me daily since a while back.  At first, I was meditating everyday for maybe a few years and then I started saying, I am open to connecting with ETs so you are welcome anytime.  I had felt so strongly connected to the idea of ETs since early childhood, so I imagine I had previous contact that I can't remember.  So then one night as I was falling asleep, I said again, I'd love to visit with you tonight.  And sure enough an ET came into my room.  They looked like a very stereotypical little grey but I know now that that was just a disguise because they wanted me to feel comfortable.  I communicated with them telepathically.  Mostly I was just so happy and excited and I asked to go with them to their ship and they said, not today and left.  It was very positive.  A year or two later they showed up again and they just said, "now we are going to be with you all the time and you can just ask us to show up physically if you want."  After that, I could feel their presence all the time and when I was not thinking about it, not so much, but then I'd just ask to feel them and sometimes they would just put an arm around me or lay their head on my shoulder, it was just wonderful.  After several months of this, I had the thought, maybe I should ask if there is something that I can do for them since they were giving me so much support, so I searched everywhere online about ET contact and found a youtube about a woman who does hypnosis with experiencers and I had a session with her and it was so very wonderful.  I went to another planet where I was in my true form and my ET friend in theirs and it turns out that I am an ET on this other planet in a parallel life situation and I chose to come here and I'm supposed to teach something to do with wind and waves.  I still don't understand what that means but continue to feel my ETs presence.  I am eager to learn but also feel calm that there is no rush.  I'm so excited to find this community and really like what I've heard from Elizabeth so far!

Posted : 03/04/2023 12:55 pm
Rainyangel, Erik963, Lyn and 4 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 218

@tanaberish Hey there. My advice is to get an infrared binocular night vision. You can get one for under $200 on Amazon. I’ve been catching cool footage of orbs and crafts and Ive been uploading it to YouTube, see link below for the footage. When you look through an infrared night vision device you can see the ships and orbs all over at night. Be ready to interact and go into it with an open heart. For me it started with seeing ufos then recording ufos then I got visited in my bedroom in the middle of the night , lol. They taught me to meditate and that’s a cool way to connect as well. Takes a bit to get used to but they are our family in one form or another. Found out my soul family is from Lyra and I have Lyran, Arcturian and Pleaidian guides but I wouldn’t have found out any of that information if I didn’t start recording ufos all the time at night. 

https://youtu.be/sPu2ct_wGOo

Posted : 03/04/2023 2:52 pm
Rainyangel, Lyn and Angela S reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@tanaberish Hey there. My advice is to get an infrared binocular night vision. You can get one for under $200 on Amazon. I’ve been catching cool footage of orbs and crafts and Ive been uploading it to YouTube, see link below for the footage. When you look through an infrared night vision device you can see the ships and orbs all over at night. Be ready to interact and go into it with an open heart. For me it started with seeing ufos then recording ufos then I got visited in my bedroom in the middle of the night , lol. They taught me to meditate and that’s a cool way to connect as well. Takes a bit to get used to but they are our family in one form or another. Found out my soul family is from Lyra and I have Lyran, Arcturian and Pleaidian guides but I wouldn’t have found out any of that information if I didn’t start recording ufos all the time at night. 

Posted : 03/04/2023 2:53 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

Posted : 03/04/2023 3:04 pm
(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Reality Breaker
Manifester
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@ledela Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much for your feedback and sharing. Your story is beautiful!

You must have had something in your soul contract and maybe that is why it is easier for you?! Or how old were you when that started?

That is awesome that they share so much love and light! I am going to try just talking with them during mediation to see if I can reach any one, even tho it might feel silly at first it is worth a try. I know we all have these powers we just have to learn to access them!

Thank you again beautiful soul ❤️ 🌺 

Posted : 05/04/2023 12:50 pm
Nick Quinn and Leonie reacted
(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Reality Breaker
Manifester
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Nick what an amazing story! Crazy actuualy that it isn't the first one I have heard like it!

People are finding it is possible to make connection now just by going outside and be on the look out and eventually they will come.

I do feel like they have visited me but nothing like you're experiencing. How amazing tho they helped you find your true self and you found your hyrid race! I live in Ohio so the weather is just now breaking enough to where I can start to go outside and do trial runs! Where do you live at if you don't mind me asking? And do you think I can try this anywhere and I might get communication and connection back?

also I am giving you a follow on YT so we can stay connected as well. I would love to hear more of your stories and can't wait to see your videos. This forum is so cool how we can all talk and share our experiences!

Thank you again for sharing your story and doing what you can to raise the frequencies 🌻 Put in a good word for me to your connections!! 😉

Posted : 05/04/2023 1:00 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Reality Breaker
Manifester
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Thank you! I am definitely going to check that out 😍

Posted : 05/04/2023 5:04 pm
Nick Quinn and Lyn reacted
(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Reality Breaker
Manifester
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@patricekrysztofiak What an amazing experience you have had though! Especially if it was before your time of initial contact.

I can totally relate and see how it would be hard! I mean our ancient ancestors looked at them as Gods! So I can only imagine how much love and light they would give out and some the people on Gaia bring such a low vibration to us we almost crave that sort of compassionate love!

Thank you for sharing w me friend 🙂

Posted : 05/04/2023 5:07 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Reality Breaker
Manifester
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@gazitchayankosi HIII friend welcome!! We are so glad to have you here 😍 

What a beautiful Journey you have been on! Thank you for sharing, it starts with telling your story! I would love to hear more if you are willing. I am actually in school for my Metaphysics degree so I can totally relate to you being interested in these types of things since a young child and no wonder you have since your other form is an ET on a different planet! That is so fricking cool. EA even talks about if you are interested in a certain species or connect with them then you probably have their DNA or have been visited by them. I am so glad you got to go to a hypnosis session and found more out! I am sure if you went again or tried to put yourself aka mediation you might even get more info!

Also the best of luck to you finding your passion within the realms of wind and water! Maybe they need your spirit work in that area! because if you think about, 7 million ppl are without clean drinking water! So that area definitely needs lots of love and light in it ❤️ 

Posted : 05/04/2023 5:18 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: