PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
BOOK BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 774

Testimonial session with Patrice

So happy to connect with Patrice and the work he did on me! ❤️ 

For me it feels like it's not the first time we meet. 

During my session, Patrice workes on me from top to toe. 

He's telling me the images he's getting through. They relate to past and present dramatic life events, I went through. 

Patrice clears the dence energies from me, through his own body. That is quite spectaculair to witness.

I feel some of the shifts in my body. It will make that I have more energy and less pain in the days after. 

Patrice confirms that I shall completely heal and give me the timespan in which this will take place. 

He also direct me to the person who can continue the healing work with me. 

Funny fact: 
In my notes I write halfway the session, that I see Patrice sitting in a spaceship, behind a computer. It looks like he is working with a program in which he can see into my body, like a scan.

Two versions of Patrice that are working on me at the same time. 

I'm not the first one who is telling that to Patrice!

What more is there to discover from Patrice?!

Merci Patrice, for your healing work on me!

Love,
Mariska 

Posted : 20/03/2023 6:41 am
Suprflymel, Bret R, Marie GUERDIN and 2 people reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 243
Topic starter

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 

Posted : 20/03/2023 6:59 am
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 146

@verbindingswerk  yes I can confirm Pat is VERY GIFTED !

Posted : 20/03/2023 11:27 am
Bret R, susanamyj, Mariska van Luin and 1 people reacted
(@anjalievable)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 736

I am open and would be very interested to see what you might tap into regarding my health, what would next steps be? 

thank you for the opportunity!

Posted : 22/03/2023 4:51 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Hello, @anjalievable  you can contact me on telegram @Patricekrysztofiak  or Whatsapp +33 6 15 99 67 52  .  I only have day access right now, no night shift available sorry. ( too much 3D work, i suppose need to sleep, or maybe i'm on another "secret mission" hahaha )

Posted : 22/03/2023 11:48 pm
(@anjalievable)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 736

@patricekrysztofiak Ok, I messaged you there, thank you!!!

Posted : 23/03/2023 8:51 pm
(@kristsko)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 579

Patrice helped me at the beginning of the year and I’m so very thankful for his connection as it truly helped move me from a very dark place! Thank you Patrice!

Posted : 25/03/2023 12:00 pm
(@thereasa)
Member Registered
LOVE ATTRACTION
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDED
Light Codes: 346

@patricekrysztofiak Patrice has a very unique gift for sure. During the session he told me of a few past life incidents. At times I sensed the energy movement in my body. He then directed me to someone who could help with a specific issue I had. My body energy feels clearer after our session. Thank you Patrice ❤️

Posted : 25/03/2023 7:17 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

Posted by: @kristsko

Patrice helped me at the beginning of the year and I’m so very thankful for his connection as it truly helped move me from a very dark place! Thank you Patrice!

😍 😘 😱 ❤️  wooooowww what a review, thank you!!!

Posted : 25/03/2023 11:31 pm
Bret R reacted
(@attila)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT

Hey Patrice,

Could use Your help once more for a friend if possible. Message in private for details please.

Thank You!

Posted : 04/04/2023 2:22 am
Patrice reacted
(@amyelizabeth)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GRID WORKER
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 312

Wow! I've just shared an incredible healing session with @patricekrysztofiak

I found this session very validating for myself, as I'm full of doubt. We were sending healing, and picking up on issues and each seeing it in a different way. Absolutely amazing. This was a completely new experience for me.

Thanks so much for sharing your time Patrice. I'm still a little jazzed up on energy right now 😂 

xxx

Posted : 04/04/2023 7:27 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

That was pretty impressive stuff @amyelizabeth ! You are next level !   I was also baffled that we saw the same thing for the same patient, that is absolutely mind blowing. This is the first time that i "teach" my technique, and that was so incredible to experience, i loved it. Thank you for the opportunity !

Posted : 04/04/2023 7:36 am
(@morgsmail99)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER

Yesterday I had a session with @patricekrysztofiak

It was BEAUTIFUL and mind-boggling! 

He knew nothing about me or my medical history. I could feel the energy work even before he spoke what was next. We addressed many energetic blockages....and almost all of them connected to something in my life, even subtle things. For example, I've always felt so protective of my back, like my back was a tender susceptible place on me, and we addressed a huge "slash" he saw in it. There were many other cool things like this, but the most phenomenal to me was how he addressed some of my medical issues without knowing what I had- this is the real deal!

My stomach was also a spot he saw- which is where another psychic freind said my energy would cut out. I felt the flow as we focused our intention to restore the flow there.

He said suddenly... what the heck, do you have nerve damage? And saw an image of batteries. He also said- "are you super low energy right now or what?"  This is where afterwords I told him I have Type 1 diabetes, so I take insulin shots about 8x a day, and my bloodsugar happened to be super high before we started which is why I was EXHAUSTED and low energy. And I was convinced by someone a year ago to try to "wean off" of insulin- that I was "tricked" into taking it. Doing this disconnected me from my body and put me in the worst state of health ever- so I have been restoring my health for months since then. 

It's difficult to explain but he was SPOT on! 

I also towards the end reassured my guides/higher self that I accept and receive this energy work and that they can communicate to me through Patrice. Instantly after- he saw three orbs that began doing energy work and spinning around me and one put it's hand on my shoulder and he says "oh! those are your guides!"

I felt SO balanced afterwords and I am excited and looking forward to how I will feel days from now- as he heard that energy would be restored in 23 days. 

This felt really uplifting and super validating for me to know that my psychic instincts are not "woo woo" but they are so real, and to know what I am feeing in my body and my intuition is also real and important to my health. 

Thanks so much Patrice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

& Thank you EA for allowing a space for us to all connect in these ways. It is so beautiful and profound. 

Posted : 05/04/2023 9:55 am
(@susanamyj)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Light Codes: 56

Hey Patrice, 

I am having a lung issue at present. I’ve had what I feel like I know from my inner knowing, as ascension symptoms for the past three weeks. What happens is my lungs constrict severely. Lowering my blood oxygen sometimes to 90-93. Sometimes it’s combined with a temperature sometimes not, I usually have full body aches though. But it’s the lungs that are the biggest issue, I have such a hard time breathing, it’s sometimes scary, but I keep stepping into full trust and calming myself as much as I can when it happens. This has become a reoccurring thing recently. My higher self has been giving me guidance, but I was wondering if you could help me out as well. 
What I feel is manifesting is past life trauma from being ostracized, persecuted, stifled, murdered etc. kind of what some call a witches wound. 
A little bit of background, ever since I was in college I’ve had a chronic cough in the form of throat clearing and phlegm bouncing around inside my chest. What my higher self has told me is that every time I have a life that ended with being killed for being myself, I chose to have it manifest as a reminder, a weight on my chest so to speak. And that in doing this it would give me the motivation to speak my truth to the world because that is the path toward healing. Ever since awakening I’ve had some raging flare ups of it. Also in 2020 I got the supposed famous covid illness and it manifested as a two week long sickness, temp, body aches, and most intensely the constriction of my lungs  it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest with zero relief. 
fast forward to today, I am speaking my truth and I am publicly channeling and stepping into my full power and allowing myself to be seen. This I feel is what is bringing me healing, but this deeply rooted wound I have, a blocked chakra some might say requires some hefty restorative work. So this brings me to discern that what I am experiencing at present is deep rejuvenation. Aka ascension symptoms aka soul integration aka dna unlocking aka upgrading, but it’s manifesting as this crazy excruciating sickness with my lungs at the forefront of the pain. 
I had one intense wave of it on the spring equinox, another a week later, and then one on the 4:4 portal. 
idk if I can keep going through waves of these… lol but idk if I have a choice 😂 

apologies for the long message I just felt like all the details mattered. If there is some sort of energetic exchange of gifts or money I’d be happy to do that. 

Thank you for all the work you do, you are so talented and your gifts are appreciated and much needed by so many at this time! 

-Susan 

Posted : 05/04/2023 6:51 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@susanjones , yes it's possible, we need to arrange an appointment.

I have asked your higherself , we will apparently need 2 sessions (there are 2 different issues that need to be worked on ) , one live session and one "nightshift" ( so you basically don't have to do anything for the nightshift one, i'll send you the report after the dream, and we play it by ear after this ).

You can contact me on telegram @PatriceKrysztofiak  or whatsapp +33 6 15 99 67 52

And yes, thank you for the long message to the community via this forum, it's wonderful when we open up, it's so liberating, that's part of the healing process !

Posted : 06/04/2023 12:33 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: