Seeing inside bodies / past lives related health issues / lucid healing dreams

(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 189
Topic starter

Ok, let's rebuild the content !   Sometimes i can see inside bodies, it first happened when people touched me then it was when i touched them with an intent like "show me the problem".  and it's apparently only when people have a big disease, or imbalance, it's very frequent.  if it's small problem  i don't see anything (so don't call me for your pinky toe hitting the corner of the bed ).  
Thanks to the fantastic members of this forum (Leonie, Federica, Brett, Susanamy and Sandra Daniels (her site is https://sandradaniels.ca/ ), i hope i didn't forget anyone) we have been able to determine that i can apparently see and dismantle the link between the past live and the person's problem ( it can be a physical disease, or an emotion that will turn later on into a disease ).  
So, it started with lucid dreams that could last hours (i got a sick kid with lung infection, his healing lasted 3 or 4 hours, i could see all kind of stuff flying around, that was really magical ).  Now i can start to do it awake ( like reiki in a way ). It's less visual for now, but i know it will build up. Leonie ( her web site is https://www.le-o-ns.com/ ) has been working on unlocking my potential , i don't know when all of this will be active, but i'm very excited !  So the way i see, it like the picture attached, but only with a focus on the body part that is concerned.  
So i'm still taking some test cases to refine my capacities, i definitely need some practice, i still have 9 people on my dream list ( i didn't receive any information yet, due to busy life right now , all the lucid dreams got cut off ! ).  
So when i clear (well when you clear ) the past life, i sometimes transmute it with sound ( vomitting, cough, yawning , high pitch sound ), it's really funny.  And my web site is https://www.nightshiftguy.com ( i prefer the night sessions when i can, because the show is better than a 4th of july fireworks parade !!! but that's my ego speaking right there )

Posted : 08/03/2023 11:14 am
rey108, Tay Ryn, sofia0284 and 12 people reacted
(@silvastirna)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 341

I had a reading from Patrice today and am very happy with the info! I received very interesting information about my health and contracts. At the end of the reading, I realized that I haven't felt this happy in a while 😊 All my questions were answered ✨ Good vibes!

Posted : 08/03/2023 12:54 pm
Rachel L., maree72, Mariska van Luin and 2 people reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 190

You forgot a warning….

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️ Readings may include galactic portals, time travel, unexplained synchronism, and lifelong friendship!

Thanks Patrice for sharing your light!

Posted : 08/03/2023 5:52 pm
rey108, Rachel L., maree72 and 4 people reacted
(@susanamyj)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 56

I unplugged for the weekend for my birthday and came back to everything flipped upside down! I am trying to find the private messages I had with you but I can't seem to locate them. I might do a similar post like you've got here, I love the introduction as well as telling your story! Thank you for sharing! ^_^

Posted : 09/03/2023 8:00 am
(@amyelizabeth)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Shift Masterclass
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Journeyer
Light Codes: 299

I love my reading from Patrice!

I'm still excited about it, and hope to understand what it relates to as a little more time passes. Thank you Patrice! ☺️

I'll share mine below:

"The road was a pure straight line for miles
and miles, up to the horizon. On each side was a super dense pine
forest, of super super tall pines, there was no visibility, except in
front of you, and you were so “bored of that straight road”.

Then something happened (unfortunately, i didn't see what, the universe cut
of the scene), and your sphere started to lift off the ground, and as
you were going up ( flying ), the light became whiter and whiter, then
you reached the top of the trees and you were above everything. The
light became pure white, and it was a total state of bliss.

It was really really powerful “bliss state” once you were up there. And i think it's going to be quite soon ) "

Posted : 09/03/2023 9:36 am
(@verbindingswerk)
Member Registered
The Quantum Human
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Grid Worker
The Astral Traveler
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 619

@patricekrysztofiak

Dear Patrice,

Can I also be on your list, to investigate my case? 🤩 

I have many physical issues in which I know I can heal.

Thanks and good luck for you. 

Greetings, 

Mariska van Luin 

Posted : 09/03/2023 8:53 pm
Patrice and Bret R reacted
(@maree72)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 236

Posted by: @scolere06

You forgot a warning….

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️ Readings may include galactic portals, time travel, unexplained synchronism, and lifelong friendship!

Thanks Patrice for sharing your light!

loving this

Posted : 11/03/2023 12:51 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@mariska  I sent you a private message, for a live session if you are ok with this ( i need to practice ).  You can telegram me @Patricekrysztofiak  . (other people are welcome too,   it's free for live sessions too ).

Posted : 11/03/2023 11:39 pm
Angela S reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @patricekrysztofiak

@mariska  I sent you a private message, for a live session if you are ok with this ( i need to practice ).  You can telegram me @Patricekrysztofiak  . (other people are welcome too,   it's free for live sessions too ).

i meant @verbindingswerk   (i didn't see the right nickname )

Posted : 12/03/2023 12:26 am
(@wackmike81)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Grid Worker
Wellness Bundle Badge
Love Attraction
System Override
Book Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1

hi patrice my name is michael and i have some medical issues . i'm open if you want to check it out

Posted : 12/03/2023 7:25 pm
(@thereasa)
Member Registered
Love Attraction
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 272

Hi Patrice, I was wondering if you are still offering some insight into past lives health?

Posted : 15/03/2023 4:05 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @thereasa

Hi Patrice, I was wondering if you are still offering some insight into past lives health?

Yes i do, you can contact me on telegram  @Patricekrysztofiak    . 

Not sure when i can do it though, pretty busy week at work over here.  And my nightshift has been cut off for a while now  ( they probably want me in 3D, or practicing live sessions ).

Posted : 16/03/2023 5:59 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Posted by: @wackmike81

hi patrice my name is michael and i have some medical issues . i'm open if you want to check it out

@wackmike81  yes, it's possible, contact me on telegram @Patricekrysztofiak , i need to practice live sessions  ( it's free ), i don't have any nightshift right now , i got cut off, i abused the night bandwidth i suppose 😀

Posted : 16/03/2023 10:45 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Well it's Saint Patrice today, let's see if the Saint Patrick's Gnomes perform their magic  🤣 

Posted : 17/03/2023 1:42 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Well, the gnomes did their magiK,  2 AMAZING sessions today !!!! Thank you EA, her team, and the members for this opportunity !

Posted : 17/03/2023 10:53 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: