Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 190
Topic starter

Hi! I am offering free distance Reiki (or in person sessions if you travel, or buy me a plane ticket, haha) to all members, your family members, and now pets. I work best with a picture. You can also add a song or music artist you vibe with.

I promise Reiki, but also spontaneously sometimes receive messages, images, colors, songs, and more for people. 

Just send me a telegram or text. Bret Ressler +1 815-922-3861 telegram is @Bret_scolere08 

Also, I am starting to send out a group morning Reiki light boost to all telegram and text contacts. If you want in on that, let me know! It is like the sun rising, only better! It is my thanks for all the wonderful support I have received on this forum. I want to give back to all the family members I have made here! I might still be in the dark if it wasn’t for EA and all the members. 

Posted : 08/03/2023 5:26 pm
Pat Wal, Angela S, universalash333 and 3 people reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 186

Brett's work is really out of the ordinary. I would highly recommend that you try a session before he gets famous. The visuals and messages he gets are extremely precise, and Brett is able to transcribe what he receives with incredible precision ( thanks to A.I drawing ).  We have worked together on the same person without knowing and we received the same visuals, wich totally blew my mind really since we didn't talk to each other about this case. 

Also, Don't forget that all healing modalities are complementary to each other. If you follow the Theo group ( archangel collective channeled by Sheena Gilette ), they talk about this, it's time that each and every one of us use their gifts and they really insisted that we all have something unique. So there is in fact no "one healer fits all" modality, you must do the work and get out there to heal your soul, mind and body.  We are going from separation to unity again, and that's how it all starts : by talking to each other.
I understand that this might represent a budget for some of us, but this is also a fantastic opportunity that EA and her team have created,  we can get many many free healings from awakened starseeds, even if it's a "test 5mn session" with someone, consider it from the bottom of your heart, because this is what you and I need right now.

Posted : 08/03/2023 9:42 pm
Marie GUERDIN, Angela S, Diana Group and 4 people reacted
(@shiningbright)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 52

@scolere06  Thank you so much for this beautiful blessing. When you have your stuff up and running I am more than happy to provide a review for your website!

Posted : 09/03/2023 7:15 am
(@amyelizabeth)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Shift Masterclass
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Journeyer
Light Codes: 290

I have been fortunate to receive distance Reiki sessions from Bret, and it is beautiful. Something is definitely happening on a quantum level as I often feel the sensations during the sessions. I always feel incredible after.

I hope you can add me to the list for the morning Reiki light boost please Bret ☺️

Posted : 09/03/2023 9:24 am
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@amyelizabeth if you already agreed to getting Reiki from me, it has been automatically sent to you since this morning! Thank you for being such a loving person!

Posted : 09/03/2023 4:08 pm
(@kristsko)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 531

Brett has helped me multiple times and the message he received when doing his first reiki session for me was so spot on! He is very open and easy to talk to and has been so kind as to offer an ear when needing someone to talk to! I truly recommend contacting him if you need assistance. Thank you Brett for sharing your gifts and your wonderful light, love and energy!

Posted : 25/03/2023 11:58 am
Mariska van Luin, Silva, Bret R and 1 people reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@kristsko you are too kind! Thank you! We all need a helping hand once in a while, and it makes me so glad that I could help!

Posted : 26/03/2023 7:29 am
Kristina reacted
(@universalash333)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 557

I would love to try this Bret, sounds amazing! Will contact you after I’m done moving😊 thanks, Ashley

Posted : 28/03/2023 8:27 pm
Bret R reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@universalash333 sounds great, anytime!  I can add you right away to the morning Reiki boost? It is now going out daily around 4:45-5am CST

Posted : 29/03/2023 9:06 pm
Lyn reacted
(@yvetteeviolette)
Member Registered
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 249

Just added you on telegram! Would love to be apart of that group morning Reiki😊

Posted : 01/04/2023 9:16 pm
Bret R reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@yvetteeviolette I added you!

Posted : 02/04/2023 11:36 am
 Cree
(@cree)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 370

Hi Bret! Please add me if you’re continuing the telegram mornings. @creeskystone 

Thank you! 

Posted : 15/07/2023 9:54 am
Bret R reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nehiyawtribe you are added! There is also an evening list (approximately 2:30-3:30pm CST estimated start time) if preferred. I had to move people that were waking during the 4:15-5:15am CST that didn’t want to be. 

Also; notice of daily reiki dispersal time is given upon request. Thank you Cree! 

Posted : 15/07/2023 9:14 pm
(@theisbook)
Member Registered

Thanks Bret

I appreciate you offer and will avail of it, as it's been a few years since my last reiki session.

When you have your website and socials up and going I will be happy to provide recommendations and support.

Posted : 24/07/2023 12:22 pm
Bret R reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@theisbook Pat, thank you for reaching out. I am at cosmicawakening.org if that helps. You can also private message here if needed. 🙏🌀

Posted : 24/07/2023 2:25 pm
Share: