Inspiring, Consciou...

Notifications
Clear all

Inspiring, Conscious Music To Bliss Out To

(@seesiaf)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 13
Topic starter

A thread for sharing good tunes with the community! We all know there's a lot of algorithmic, formulaic junk out there! Let's save each other some time digging around for the gold!

Posted : 21/03/2024 7:34 am
(@seesiaf)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 13
Topic starter

We'll start with one of my bands, Epic Ganesh! 

"With a meticulously raw sound that stirs the heart and invigorates the soul, Epic Ganesh's songs continue a journey that began with early psychedelia into a vibrant, transcendental utopia. Organically crafted to lyrics that simultaneously arouse existential doom and pure bliss in the listener, Connor Long's transient and stirringly vulnerable vocal expositions glide over, under and through an array of hypnotically stimulating guitar riffs which are carefully matched by Ci Ci's ticklish, rebellious grooves and masterfully colored by Dallas's equally invigorating bass lines. Their debut self-titled record, out on the winter solstice of 2020 is entirely self-recorded and produced, lush with an eager spirit of creative musical discovery and featuring collaborations with several of the band's talented friends. The album features songs Connor wrote in the band's formative months as he was living on the VW-bus laden, Krishna-infused "bliss farm" belonging to a friend (who was also the original drummer of the band). Originally, the album was intended to be a simple EP, but in it's carefree, entranced blossoming in the studio it organically became an accessibly psychedelic, occasionally experimental and profoundly emotional 32-minute post-progressive experience."  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lss15bzmfgk&t=319s

Posted : 21/03/2024 7:41 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2317

@seesiaf Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 22/03/2024 1:18 am
(@raulalvar)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 279

I wrote a book (online journal really) called "I Saved My Soul Through Rock-n-Roll". Its my life story told through rock music. I am only a fan not a musician. I set out to write 20 to 30 pages and somehow ended up writing 300+ pages. Each chapter has one or more playlists that helped to guide the writing. If you are a rock enthusiast (hard rock, classic rock, alternative rock, heavy metal), some of the playlists I created may help draw inspiration. All the playlist can be found on Spotify, under "rock-n-roll saves" and you can read the online journal for free at www.rocknrollsaves.com

Posted : 02/04/2024 5:40 pm
Share: