How Do You Find Ins...

Notifications
Clear all

How Do You Find Inspiration for Novel Writing?

(@geffrush)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 33
Topic starter

I’ve been grappling with writer’s block and struggling to find the spark for my next novel. I’m curious to know, how do you all find your inspiration? Do you have any particular rituals, places, or activities that help ignite your creativity? I’m open to trying new methods to get the creative juices flowing.

Also, if you have any recommended resources or prompts that have worked for you in the past, please share them. I’m eager to gather as many ideas as possible to kickstart my writing process.

Posted : 11/03/2024 5:32 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2334

@geffrush Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 11/03/2024 6:41 am
(@drewkart)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 35

When faced with writer's block, finding inspiration can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. Many writers, myself included, have our own rituals and methods to reignite creativity or apply to https://www.nursingpaper.com/nursing-homework/ Some find solace in nature, taking long walks or sitting in a quiet park, while others seek inspiration in bustling cafes or libraries. Engaging in activities like journaling, meditation, or listening to music can also help stimulate ideas. Additionally, exploring writing prompts, reading diverse literature, or even trying out creative exercises like freewriting can unlock new pathways for storytelling. Remember, inspiration can strike unexpectedly, so stay open to experimentation and embrace the journey of discovery.

Posted : 12/03/2024 7:27 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 985

@geffrush This is March 12, but you can also see the recording of this Steve Nobel webinar.

Gain confidence and knowledge to complete every stage of the self-publishing process as Steve Nobel and Liz Findlay take you through every step to produce your book on Kindle as well as a hard copy. Publishing your book through an established publisher is a slow process, whereas self-publishing is relatively fast. With self-publishing, you have control over all aspects of the book, from design and pricing, to launching and marketing. This webinar covers everything from preparing the document, getting a book cover, uploading it and marketing it.

SELF-PUBLISH YOUR BOOK
TUESDAY 12th MARCH
7:30PM GMT (UK time)

RECORDED: If you can't make the live event then that's totally fine as all ticket holders will be emailed the recording a day or two after the event.
TO BOOK:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/webinar-self-publish-your-book-tickets-793120222937

Posted : 12/03/2024 11:04 am
(@nathalieroth-authorblogger)
Member Registered
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
PSYCHIC BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
SPIRIT GUIDED
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 200

Hi Geff,

I have been a storyteller since I was a kid. I am lucky that I always had ideas for stories, but I designed a while ago a method to expand the imagination. Everything I watch, read, or listen to is stored in a special compartment in my brain. 

Now that I have done some work on myself and entered fully into the spiritual world and communicated with my higher self and spirit, I understand that it's a natural ability between them and me, or me with some awesome hybrid superpower.

BUT I believe that anyone can get to it with some specific writing exercises for stimulating the brain (it needs that!) and shaking things up following prompts and directions.

I will be more than happy to have a chat about that with you if you are open to it. I love teaching other writers how to boost their writing skills and reach new heights. Feel free to contact me, I am certain I can transform your brain. 😉 😜  

Much Love,

Nathalie Revin 

Posted : 14/03/2024 10:30 am
Arkie M. reacted
Share: