Notifications
Clear all

Weird time glitches

(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 321

OMG @lighthealer_arkie - those are amazing!! Super cool. Thanks for sharing.

Posted : 19/05/2023 8:27 am
Arkie M. reacted
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Light Codes: 286
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie wow that’s pretty cool stuff! I also watched EA’s video and it explains a lot of why these time glitches may be happening. I also remember it being call “Home Depot “ not “The Home Depot “ call me crazy but I saw that the other day and it freaked me out. And I’ve also seen a video on social media similar to what you experienced, a girl working in a restaurant showed footage from the security cameras and she had clearly cut a lemon in half and turned around and it was whole again! Crazy stuff , thanks for sharing!!

Posted : 19/05/2023 11:31 am
Arkie M. and s.daniels reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2146

@lighthealer_arkie Oh yeah! I agree☺️

Posted : 20/05/2023 1:07 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 852

Not a glitch but certainly a Mandela effect: whole my life I was taught and thought America has 51 states. 100% convinced! Today my children said, no way it's 50. I looked it up and dang how is that possible?!? The flag suddenly has 50 stars. I'm almost certain there were 51... in my memory some island was the 51st, not Hawaii but something like that.

Posted : 04/06/2023 10:55 am
Rainyangel reacted
(@erik963)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 3

Posted by: @visionrlm

Hello... new here. Have been a fan of Elizabeth for awhile. On time distortions , mine have been mostly while I sleep. Have noticed 

I fall asleep, go deep to delta and dream not in rim area. The point here is I have memories of doing things for hours ( 3 hours of memories)

but have only been asleep for about 45 minutes. Can't sleep more than 4-5 hours a nite , but some of my experiences I have days worth of

memories. Has anyone else had anything like this. Started about 8 months ago and is increasing in intensity. (I track my sleep at nite with monitor 

and I am dreaming in delta , and theta, and in rim also.) Need some input....thank you 

Sorry for the very late response, but I just read this now. No quantum distortions implied...   To me the explanation for this is time dilation. When we are astral traveling and leave the 3D and go to 5D, there will be a big difference in the speed of time, or how You experience it. In 5D time progress is much faster then in 3D. The result is that You can spend for instance 3 minutes astral traveling to 5D and having experiences for a couple of hours in 5D within the 3 minutes in 3D, because 5D is a higher dimension which 'runs' on a higher frequency then 3D, which translates in time dilation.

You will even experience a difference in the speed of time when being in 3D but in different frequencies; when you are in a lower vibration time will go slower for you, and when you are in a high vibration your time experience will be faster depending on how much higher your vibration is. Time is not linear, though most people think it is. It depends on your consciousness, your frequency. And you can influence this.

This post was modified 11 months ago by Erik963

Posted : 24/06/2023 4:29 pm
Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 247

@sabrina-podolak Home Depot is The Home Depot?  No way. ha

Posted : 11/07/2023 11:30 am
(@rkarnafe)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Grid Worker
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 232

Since some people have mentioned the Mandela effect in this section, I thought I would give a few that I came across the past few days. The first two have to do with the human body. From the timeline I used to be on, the heart was on the left side of the body; when we said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang the national anthem, we would place our right hand over our left chest area. Now the heart is almost centered in the body, just a little to the left. The kidneys have moved up about an inch as well. The third one is geographic. North and South America used to be directly in line with each other. Now South America is way farther east than it used to be (or North America moved to the west).

I also remember that the Fruit of the Loom logo used to have a cornucopia. I didn't realize at the time that it no longer existed. I thought it was just a rebrand, i.e., updated for the modern consumer, since most people may not know what a cornucopia is. Also, I remember the Monopoly guy having a monocle. I also thought this was a rebrand like he had Lasik since it changed for me after that procedure became popular. 

Posted : 15/08/2023 4:30 am
(@holmes518a)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 35

Hmmm I’m new here not really such is this relates to a time hitch but I’m 31 and am recalling vidid memory’s I have as a child with my family from about 25 years ago (won’t go I. Depth on them but they are CRAZY and I KNOW they happened) but NOBODY remembers except my father and I don’t proceed any further with them bc well they are painful memories too and don’t want to upset him… my one brother recalls some as well and him and I had many other dimensional telepathic experiences together when we we children. (Telepathy, lucid dreaming, one hearing something and the other seeing it while the other couldn’t hear and I could…) He does remember those. What is thisss lol

Posted : 21/08/2023 2:10 pm
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

It definitely could be a glitch, sounds like you could be remembering different timelines or experiencing different timelines from what your family experienced and remembers.

It’s like when you remind someone of a conversation you had with them and they say they never had that conversation with you, you could be remembering two different timelines.

On the other hand It’s also possible if it was a traumatic experience that some of them chose to shut out those memories.

But either way you and your brother have a beautiful connection and seem very aligned with one another. My sister and I have a similar connection in the way that we often have the same thoughts. I think with siblings that have this connection we choose to come to earth with them as a spiritual partner in a way, helping each other along our journey.

Curious to hear what others have to say! 

Posted : 21/08/2023 4:05 pm
Aidylady reacted
(@holmes518a)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

@starseedbre 

thank you! Yes I was thinking both of those possibilities with the ones with my family. Sometimes I think I might be blending the two into one. Oh sheeeesh it’s beautiful but overwhelming at the same time. 

That’s amazing you have that with your sister as well ! The possibility of us coming to earth as spiritual partners to help each other navigate never came to mind which is so really crazy. he literally goes by “Henry the Navigator” to everyone I kid you not. Thank you for the response it was definitely meant to be given & received 💫🙏🏼

Posted : 21/08/2023 4:33 pm
(@holmes518a)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

@starseedbre 

thank you! Yes I was thinking both of those possibilities with the ones with my family. Sometimes I think I might be blending the two into one. Oh sheeeesh it’s beautiful but overwhelming at the same time. 

That’s amazing you have that with your sister as well ! The possibility of us coming to earth as spiritual partners to help each other navigate never came to mind which is so really crazy. he literally goes by “Henry the Navigator” to everyone I kid you not. Thank you for the response it was definitely meant to be given & received 💫🙏🏼

Posted : 21/08/2023 4:33 pm
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@holmes518a Glad you found it helpful and you’re so right, you could be merging both timelines! And wow how crazy that he goes by “Henry the Navigator” !!
After replying to you I had a dream of seeing earth split into many different earths and I was being told that it was the matrix and the many different timelines! So thank YOU for helping me open up more in my dream state which is something I have been working on ! 🙂 So aligned 🤩 

Posted : 22/08/2023 8:00 am
Aidylady reacted
(@holmes518a)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

@starseedbre I just read this and got goosebumps because last night I had the most intense and crazy dreams I can remember (haven’t had those like that since childhood) and I was back and forth in multiple places & situations with people some I’ve known here and some I haven’t… I don’t even know haha they weren’t bad but let me tell you I have a headache this morning I feel like I am jet lapsed or something. So glad we can share these experiences together and that I’m not the only one !!

Posted : 22/08/2023 8:16 am
Rita B
(@rita-b)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 103

I literally just saw a bug disappear out of existence. One second it was there on the ceiling and it vanished as I was looking at it.

Posted : 22/08/2023 2:18 pm
(@resilientlonewolf)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
System Override
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 186

@rita-b holy moly!!! This literally happened to me today! It was a large moth in my bathroom. I went to open the window to let it out and it literally disappeared as I was looking at it. I stared at that spot for like 30 min making me late to acupuncture lol. I looked everywhere and thought I was going crazy. So funny this happened to you as well!

Posted : 22/08/2023 2:37 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: