Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Light Codes: 272
Topic starter

• I’m a little freaked out because my birthday was yesterday and all day I kept thinking I was turning 33 and my boyfriend did too, like no question. It wasn’t until today that my sister was like wait, you turned 32 and turns out I am in fact 32 not 33. Super freaky has anyone else experienced this?? I feel like I’m losing my mind. 
This topic was modified 1 year ago by SIMP

Posted : 11/04/2023 12:22 pm
Rainyangel, s.daniels, Nick Quinn and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1982

@sabrina-podolak Belated Happy Birthday to you🎂🥂After reaching 35 years old, I stopped counting my age😂

Posted : 12/04/2023 6:03 am
Bret R and SIMP reacted
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Haha glad Im not alone! and thank you!

Posted : 12/04/2023 9:50 am
(@suemariebranson)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Spirit Guided
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 346

Yes, lol! My daughter and I entered a clothing store to do some browsing. The store had two rooms and there was nobody else there, except for the owner who was behind the checkout counter. We spoke briefly with him, then wandered into the second room to look around. We were in there maybe 10 minutes. When we came back out into the main room, the owner was shocked to see us and said, "You're still here? You came in 40 minutes ago!" We were definitely only in there for 10 minutes. It was wild.

Posted : 14/04/2023 8:30 am
Bri3132, SIMP, Bret R and 1 people reacted
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 314

I feel like I had a version of time distortion too.  We had two kinds of cheese in the frig that we bought a couple weeks ago.  When I took them out both were covered in mold, even though they were well before their expiry date.  The strong intuitive impression I had was that months had actually passed (for the cheese) during the time period that, for us, was a couple weeks.  Bizarre.

Posted : 24/04/2023 9:53 am
SIMP and Bret R reacted
(@resilientlonewolf)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
System Override
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 186

Yessssss! I watched the quantum human workshop a couple weeks ago. It’s awesome I love all of it. After watching it time has sped up like crazy for me. Even while I sleep I feel like. I wanted to slow down time lol but I think I have underlying beliefs that caused time to speed up that I need to meditate on. But, like a week ago I dropped my kids off at school came home decided I needed to do dishes (1 load) and make no bake dog treats. It was maybe 9:30 am. You would think it would take maybe 30min- 1hour. Nope, I checked my phone and it was 3:30pm. I didn’t eat, drink, use the bathroom, or take my dogs for a walk. I had a day planned to clean the house lol. I almost passed out trying to figure out what happened. My kids were like what did you do today mama!? I was like ummm no idea babes lol. I have more stories but I’ll leave it to this one 😁. 

Posted : 24/04/2023 5:59 pm
Arkie M., SIMP, K2tso and 2 people reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 190

Has anyone here thought that maybe these time glitches or these shifts in the timeline are actually signs you are on the right track? Does anyone else see wavy lines and/or perceptions of sacred geometry when these events happen? Maybe we can think of these little jumps as “mind stabilization training.” So when a big jump happens, you can say “Where am I? When am I? Who am I? Is my vibration level stable, yes! No problem, lets go!”

Posted : 24/04/2023 7:07 pm
Bri3132, Nick Quinn and K2tso reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@sabrina-podolak  I just read this. Thanks for posting.  Crazy coincidence. I went through the exact same thing in March on my Birthday. I clearly remember turning 44 last year, 43 the year before that and so on. I was turning 45 on March 6 last month. Turns out I’m 44. His mom and I met when when we were in high school and we’re the same age. She chimed in and was like “you’re 44”. Of course my 17 year old is like, “dang you’re getting so old you lost count huh”. Lol. I have no explanation for it other than thinking maybe my son was right. 

Posted : 25/04/2023 6:03 pm
Bret R reacted
 SIMP
(@starseedbre)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Spirit Guided
Manifester
Topic starter

@nickq1233 who know what’s going on but time has been super strange I’m just glad I’m not the only one. It makes me feel so much better and hey, at least we gained a year on what we thought we were turning on our birthdays!

Posted : 26/04/2023 2:12 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@sabrina-podolak You have a good point, lol. Gaining a year back is better than losing a year. You are definitely not alone. I'm glad you posted the topic, I'll be curious to hear more experiences relating to time glitches.

Posted : 26/04/2023 2:42 pm
SIMP reacted
(@visionrlm)
Member Registered

Hello... new here. Have been a fan of Elizabeth for awhile. On time distortions , mine have been mostly while I sleep. Have noticed 

I fall asleep, go deep to delta and dream not in rim area. The point here is I have memories of doing things for hours ( 3 hours of memories)

but have only been asleep for about 45 minutes. Can't sleep more than 4-5 hours a nite , but some of my experiences I have days worth of

memories. Has anyone else had anything like this. Started about 8 months ago and is increasing in intensity. (I track my sleep at nite with monitor 

and I am dreaming in delta , and theta, and in rim also.) Need some input....thank you 

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:46 am
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 238

Ive noticed recently that I'll be watching a new video on YouTube or something and during the video remembering I already watched it or  heard the same things being said already and I'll be confused because I swear it's a new video and I haven't watched it yet. . It's happened a few times now. 

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:58 am
Nick Quinn and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1982

@rainyangel616 That happened to me too. It seems like it happened already 😊

Posted : 18/05/2023 6:47 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@visionrlm)
Member Registered

Yes also here on "Deja Vu".    Happening here all the time.( for me over 4 years, just speeding up) I saw a movie advertised and told my kids it was great!  They told me it was due to come out in 3 weeks. I said I already saw the movie and told them all about it. They laugh about it. My movie buff son ....saw the movie in the theater 3 weeks later.

Our next family outing was quite different.  LOL   LOL  This over lapping of quantum reality's is all I can put it to. Also , People on the breaking News.......I already know what they are reporting on sometimes ????  Crazy but true.

Posted : 18/05/2023 11:07 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 824

At work where I typed an email, very consciously, read and reread it, checked the attendants en hit Send. As I always do. Then over a week later found out the mail had dissappeared out of existence! And as IT tech could not find any evidence of the e-mail, not as a concept, not on my hard drive, nowhere.

Last week I drove by a grocery shop that has always been there. It appeared to be empty.  Took a look inside, saw a few empty boxes and wondered "another good shop went down due to the plandemic situation". Then two weeks later, I drove by with my son, and the shop just was there, as if it never left. No dad, he said, I come here every day, the shop was never gone.

A while back I see myself at breakfast cutting a strawberry in half. Few seconds later it was whole again! I had to cut it again! I swear that the first cutting was done very consciously as I'm often very mindful and focused. 

There are many more examples but I think I started noticing since EA's video on the Hydron Collidor in Switzerland from CERN. A super great video at that time. About a year ago? Dunno, time flies.

Posted : 19/05/2023 8:11 am
Lyn, Rainyangel and s.daniels reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: