Monday Live Video S...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Monday Live Video Suggestions Needed!!

(@skorodumina)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 591

What is the spiritual meaning and purpose of the Sun and the Moon and the frequencies they emit. Are they going to be upgraded as we ascend into 5D?

This post was modified 4 months ago 3 times by skorodumina

Posted : 12/01/2024 6:01 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 579

You could do A video on a couple different cosmic beings like maybe ones we know of and their planets and what they are like, made out of . Other interesting things like, Whats the atmosphere like, plants ,animals. Then you could go into the Cities, what buildings look like, colors, materials used 

Posted : 14/01/2024 5:19 pm
(@nhelm)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 358

@lighthealer_arkie yes agree I posted also would like to know more about vibration & dimension

Posted : 31/01/2024 6:13 pm
(@nhelm)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 358

@melaniebaker Ive been thinking alot obout Taylor Swift since brought up in the Hollywood podcast of EA ... I see her as a powerful being spreading goodness and light around the world.  She shows compassion and empathy to all who seek her out.  I pray EA's intuitions are right that she is going against the grain of the Illuminati.  Regardless if you are a Swifty or not it is undeniable the mark Taylor Swift is having on our world and I cannot seem to deny that wherever she goes the vibration is lifted.  One thing EA reminds us often is there is light and dark in our reality.  And Taylor emulates that in her music and her shows in a safe and kind way.  Regardless of what kind of being she is - currently human and therefore not perfect- she portrays all the human feelings that we can related to while still juggling her own inner challenges.  She was contracted for her life and she has accepted the challenge with grace and dignity. take it or leave it my opinion is Taylor is a powerful bright light raising the vibration of the collective. <3

Posted : 31/01/2024 6:22 pm
Keene T, PaloSanto, Arkie M. and 1 people reacted
(@melaniebaker)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 389

@nhelm Well said!

Posted : 31/01/2024 7:39 pm
Nicole Helm reacted
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 522

I would love to hear about a remote viewing or information about Kalask and how their integration of the heart is going for their collective, and how their hybrid project is going with the Lyran Feline/Lion race is coming along. This is such a overlooked slice of ET taxonomy and classification, their story is just fascinating but i'd love to get EA's take on it. They have so much wisdom to offer humanity at this time, and sometimes we get too invested in the LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT. Personally I think we might learn a lot from a race that brought themselves out of military monarchy (I would say dictatorship but there is the Royal Draco Family) and stood up to the draconian empire to follow their own path. If this can be a subject in the future I would be thrilled. 

Posted : 13/03/2024 2:18 pm
Keene T reacted
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT

Another live video i'd like to see is what is EA's take on the painting by Epstein-Maxwell survivor Maria Farmer titled "SetileS". There are a lot of people she's calling out but she's not coming out to say "they are illuminati!" or "They are f'ing Reptilians!" but there are a lot of clues. Maybe i'm reading into it too much, but i'd love to hear an analysis by EA and what she picks up from it. 

Posted : 15/03/2024 7:05 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 999

The Fukushima disaster: is it caused by the Elites, using Haarp? And who is responsible, is Isreal/ Netanyahu the first suspect? And why, next to fear mongering. 

Posted : 17/03/2024 6:28 am
(@nadiabet-seberhouseofhope)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 12

Hi I really must admit, I enjoyed EA's bullet points for thriving in her latest video. Especially the part about over-giving. This was something I picked up earlier this year, I felt that I'm an enabler for learned helplessness in other people. 

Posted : 31/03/2024 10:21 pm
PaloSanto reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 999

The Schumann is off the charts now already for some time. But in January we saw a few total black-outs. So for a short period no Schumann! What the heck could that mean?

Most frequency updates we receive from the Sun. But the Sun is connected to all other stars. And he/she is connected to the Central Sun of our Galaxy. So we receive the awakening frequencies i believe in this way. You did channel the Sun once for us. Can you channel it again and ask if we're on the right path? Us humans.

And how is Source connected to the Central Sun? Is there even such thing as a central sun or is this a black hole?

Posted : 07/05/2024 8:28 am
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT

@lighthealer_arkie Hi! I was just listening to an episode of Experiencer Interviews and the Experiencer mentioned that the Cabal/Illuminati were directly responsible for that disaster and they used the weather influence technology they weaponize to cause maximum damage. A being of benevolence showed up and suggested that terrans buy as much of the rainforests as possible to collectively protect and balance in some way. Sometimes ETs don't quite get the human restraints we have, like not being able to buy yogurt or bagels anymore much less a patch of Amazonian jungle.

Posted : 07/05/2024 11:02 am
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT

My video suggestion is : What is VRIL? I've heard about this from a remote viewer (Jessica Jones- The Cryptid Huntress) about this sort of reptilian parasite that enters through the EYE or maybe nose and becomes sort of a parasitic possession. A satanic Draco ( who was incarnated as Michael Aquino who ran the Temple of Set and was high in the Military) bragged that Jeffrey Dahmer was one of the victims of VRIL. And in fact, many humans who have shown a very depraved sadistic cruelty may in fact be puppets to the VRIL and essentially etherically tied to regressive Dracos and Demonics. I wonder what humanity would look like without so much oppression, violence and subjugation. Any wisdom from EA would be appreciated! Just as a warning do not try to remote view Aquino he is dangerous and more so than your average demon.

Posted : 07/05/2024 11:13 am
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT

another one! 
I was wondering what kind of origin or kind of Grey Heera is? Obviously not of the Nebu faction/Ciakkahr alliance. I've heard of Emerther of Tau Ceti, EBENs (not EBANs-they are the regressive ones!) Zagara Egaroth, Daron Egaroth, Porrima Graysli, Elmanuk...I'm sure there are loads more of positive Greys. I'm so curious about Heera beyond the Interview with ED episode. 

Posted : 07/05/2024 12:12 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: