Notifications
Clear all

New ET footage from last night 7/18/23

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270
Topic starter

Hi Guys. I wanted to post some new ET footage from last night. Hope you enjoy it. 🙂 

https://youtu.be/dAKq9qgdZy4

Posted : 19/07/2023 9:55 am
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 579

Awsome video...love the music.Was that 2 UFOs or just 1 and a jet or satellite or something?Super cool.where did you take footage if you don't mind me asking...Seems like the only thing I can attract these days are mosquitoes..lol 😂 

Posted : 19/07/2023 6:25 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 Hey:) Thanks. I’ve been using music from a couple called Brooklyn Duo. They cover contemporary music with Piano and Cello. Such a cute couple. I’ll post a link to their stuff here https://youtu.be/nK1lislAJzs

This particular footage was recorded last night from my backyard. In Southern California, near San Diego. There’s like 20 different craft in this footage. Each clip is a different “ufo”. I usually don’t use the same craft in multiple shots in a video because there are so many on any given night. There’s anywhere from 25-40 different craft on any particular night above the house. Here are some other videos showing the different craft. 🙂 All the footage in the links below were either captured from my backyard or in Mount Shasta. Combination of craft from both locations, same craft. Same group of ETs :).

https://youtu.be/SjMHCkXyE3c
https://youtu.be/JGC9bRwxqg4
https://youtu.be/uxyQzZDUTOM
https://youtu.be/oLK1-XnJqzw

https://youtu.be/hqcBDtXWP84

Posted : 19/07/2023 7:26 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 I hear you on the mosquitos. Lol. It’s bad right now. Have you been looking for craft at night? Where about are you located? I bet if you looked you’d see them. It’s a traffic jam up there every night.

Posted : 19/07/2023 7:28 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

So interesting, thank you for sharing. You see a lot of activity. Are you communicating with them also?

Posted : 19/07/2023 7:46 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

They UFOs look like they are getting super close in some of the footage, have there been lots of California sitting? I feel like we don't get a lot here in williamsport Pennsylvania but I could just not be looking hard enough. 

Posted : 19/07/2023 8:36 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 Yeah, It’s been an interesting 3 years that’s for sure.:) Yes on the communication. I actually started recording them a bit after they started physically visiting me already. They are responsible for my awakening. I was as 3D a sleep as you can be. Had no clue what was going on with the ascension or anything when they came to me. No clue about ETs , no clue how to meditate. I was in rough shape. My physical guide, “Leora “ came to my bedside in the middle of the night and scared the crap out of me around 2.5 years ago now. Since then it’s been nothing but learning, healing, activating, developing. Long story short, evidentially I’m a Telosion. A Lyran starseed with family in Telos under Mount Shasta. 🙂 it gets more complicated but I’d be writing for pages to try to explain it all. Short of it, I record my Telosion family and put the footage on YouTube and share it with starseed communities like EA’s. I also share the footage with Lily Novas @lilynovastarseed group. Advanced starseeds over there. I’ve learned a lot by interacting with them all. If you ever want to check Lily stuff out here’s her YouTube. Lily is a contactee as well. https://www.youtube.com/live/SkM0-Jz7nx4?feature=share

Posted : 19/07/2023 8:42 pm
k.miller1211 reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 It’s been really active lately. They’re over your way too:). My Soul Sister lives in PA. They have the same situation over her house. I’m trying to convince her to get an infrared binocular so that she can get the same footage. She’s taken still shots and videos from her phone and it’s totally them:) ❤️ 

There is a super common ET craft that looks like a large metal ball when not illumated and a sphere inside of a sphere when illuminated. If you’re going to see anything that stands out it will be those. Tons of them everywhere. I’ll put a link to a video I took above me at work. It’s a spherical craft, shot on my iPhone. It started out as a metal sphere the size of a truck but then it illuminated. By the time I got my phone out it was glowing already. https://youtu.be/EU4TUrpf8AQ I’ll attach a pic of the still shot. What they look like with an iPhone camera. My infrared binoculars show much more detail. Like beyond the cloaking a lot of the times. They’ll appear as bright stars too. To hide. But they are lower than the stars. Like 5000’ up, maybe. I think if you went out at night and kind of panned up at the sky you can probably identify a lower, brighter than it should be star. That’s what they look like at dawn and at night. If you take a picture , you can zoom and look at the detail. If it’s the same as what I attached you have an ET craft above. 🙂

Here’s some more footage that has quite a bit of those spherical craft, along with other Telosion craft. 
https://youtu.be/r0QRJSZM_oI

Posted : 19/07/2023 9:13 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 Yeah, they came really close in that footage. I thought they were going to land right in front of me and my next door neighbors. Lol. There were a couple times where I swear they just couldn’t find a good spot to land. My neighbors saw a really low flying craft. I got it on video too. I think it was on like 7/14/23. They were out there because I called them to see if they wanted to see a “ufo”. I have great neighbors. I gave the kids some of my old military gear so they could record them too. I’ll attach a sketch that I did of a craft that hovered right above us, maybe 100’. My poor neighbors. Good solid family but not awakened yet. I can’t imagine what’s going through their heads after that. Lol. The kids seemed really interested and the Parents are totally open. They’re just thinking there’s aliens everywhere:) it’s like normal to them now though. I even gave the neighbor girl a helmet with an older infrared night vision and she was into it. It’s cool to see those reactions when a real ET craft is above them 100’. Glowing like the “batwing”. But like floating …and transforming , a little. If that’s the normal reaction we’re in great shape 👍 ❤️ 💡.

Posted : 19/07/2023 9:39 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER

Oh my gosh that's so cool.ive never seen a picture of one that looks like that . How big was it you think ? That's so awsome about your neighbors and how cool they are. I could imagine if that would happen here with my neighbors and how they would react,  I got a family of mormans that live behind me. ☺ I wonder what they would tell their kids if one was 100 feet away right in your face like ya im real now deal with it...lol.They are lovely people and super kind but as you say they are not awakened and very much believe their church and Bible hard core.So ya , it would definitely be interesting to say the least. Where you ever able to connect with the UFOs and see why they are coming around so much?

Posted : 21/07/2023 8:25 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 It’s hard to measure distance and size at night but my best guess would be 100-200’ up and the size ranging from a pick up truck to a trash truck. It’s funny, I have one cool neighbor and one bad neighbor, lol. The bad neighbor just yelled at me today for pointing my binoculars over their fence line. 🙂 their roof is in a lot of my footage. The good neighbors also point their binoculars over the bad neighbors fence line. :/. Big difference in the 2 families, interesting. One filled with self hate and the other filled with self love. ❤️ I’m surrounded by polarity. 🙂 That’s how my Mormon neighbors are. Really good and happy people and I’m sure they’ll snap out of it once the truths are revealed to the masses. It’s difficult to see such great people stuck in the separation caused by human created religion. I can’t wait until they get a chance to direct all that love towards the appropriate Divine truths and view themselves as one with Source.

As for connecting with the UFOs and why they come around. I experienced ET contact before I started recording the craft. They came to my bedside about 2.5 years ago and scared the crap out of me. I wasn’t aware of the ascension back then. I didn’t know what meditation was before 2.5 years ago. 🙂 They literally came to wake me up. Physically and figuratively. Since then I’ve been learning, healing, activating and recording them.  They’re Telosion. Their home base is in Mount Shasta. There’s a Lyran/ Selosion based civilization in A City called Telos beneath the mountain. There’s also other benevolent ET races down there. They are 5th dimensional already. Agartha is the world under our world. Telos is part of Agartha. Here’s footage from Mount Shasta. Same craft but more cause it’s home base 🙂 https://youtu.be/r0QRJSZM_oI

Posted : 21/07/2023 10:18 pm
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
STAFF BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GRID WORKER
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 1764

Interesting!! 👁️👽

Posted : 22/07/2023 12:45 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@chinchin 🙄 🙂

Posted : 22/07/2023 5:36 pm
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 523

It's time to get a tripod my man. You seem to be able to get things with regularity. 

Posted : 22/07/2023 10:08 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@stevepariseau Good point. I have a tripod too. They move a lot but a tripod will help. It’s hard to get the angle needed and still find the craft through the binoculars. I need like a really long tripod then I could totally use it. I’ll look into a longer one. I think I’ve seen taller tripods for astral photography. Cause anything moving, you have to grab the binoculars anyways. I’m sure I can find one that fits the need. Tall, smooth when in motion, able to stay steady when im toggle between infrared modes, focus etc. every button you push or every time you focus the lens it shakes the entire frame. I’m constantly flashing between IR modes to signal to them. They flash back. It’s shakes a lot because im flashing the IR light at them in series’s. 1-5. But I really think that they have to have a tripod that can support that need. 

Posted : 22/07/2023 11:28 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: