Monday Live Video S...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Monday Live Video Suggestions Needed!!

(@violet_ankh)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 3

Well, I don't know if EA can help with this, but mental health and addiction is an absolute epidemic.  Add our health care and psychiatric system and it's worse!   It's rampant in a horrible homeless situation in my community, plus it affects people that are very dear to me.   Plus I was just reading thru posts in  intuitive themed groups and I can see even there, thru people's candid confessions what they're cutting out of their lives and how they're evolving into new energy, and MOST of it deals mental health and addiction!  People that abuse drugs and alcohol are usually doing it to numb their psychiatric condition or trauma, but get thrown in jail and treated as criminals.  I know this isn't something that can be fixed with a video; however, it's something that needs to awaken compassion for our fellow human beings and not to see these people as low lifes, and maybe talk about it..

Posted : 11/10/2023 9:27 pm
(@rainbowtree)
Member Registered

@lauren A meditation for peace in all the world war and conflict areas and to do this regularly every week.

Posted : 11/10/2023 11:02 pm
 Gina
(@222)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 197

@ma-tornetta I second this! I have 3 of them!

Posted : 22/10/2023 12:12 am
(@beeejane)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 14

A getting to know you series...talking to different species for a fun little Q&A. Annunaki, Grey, Arcturian, Bigfoot, etc. Just like a one-on-one with asking questions about themselves and their species. Where do they live? What does it look like? How old do they live? Do they have children? What are their hobbies? Basically whatever questions are applicable to the particular species being interviewed 😊

Posted : 31/10/2023 9:18 pm
(@tzveta)
Member Registered
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PSYCHIC BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 497

Is the universe we perceive a selforganizing neural network on infinite scales?

Posted : 01/11/2023 5:17 am
(@jwhighvibes)
Member Registered

@violet_ankh I agree with you completely. I went through years of addiction and know how awful it can be as addicts are shamed and rejected out of ignorance and lies. It is something I feel I can help with but do not know how to get started. Thank you for your post.

Posted : 01/11/2023 6:22 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 986

I should wait for the next full moon but asked this: 

The moon is artificial. Do you know what species or entity created this satellite, and what was the original intention? Please give us more information about the moon. Does it have a higher consciousness, like mother Gaia? Why don't the Elites want us to know the truth about the moon?

Posted : 01/11/2023 4:47 pm
skorodumina reacted
(@danielle-mae-mckinnon)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 696

Simple & maybe not worth a whole topic:
The power of KNOWING something vs BELIEVING in something. 

This message came to me this week & to me believing still gives room for doubt to exist. Not that believing is wrong but to know is a stronger mindset and vocabulary. 

Posted : 04/11/2023 4:41 pm
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GRID WORKER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 816

• Moon
  • Crystalline children & adults
  • Earth’s electromagnetic field & people like me who…interact/interfere with it
  • Will the next US president election be the emergence of the two headed snake from the book of Revelation?
  • Why did/do we choose to be abducted in our sleep as well as when in an awaken state and by which group or groups do we have the option?

Posted : 09/12/2023 1:23 pm
(@acesiva)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
GFL PARTICIPANT
GRID WORKER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDED
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PSYCHIC BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 650

Tangable video about relationship changes/navigation during the first years of parenthood

Posted : 21/12/2023 1:06 am
(@melaniebaker)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 389

I'm curious if the Miami mall sighting of a 10 foot tall being was the 'powers that were' doing or legit and part of the cosmic disclosure.

Posted : 06/01/2024 8:51 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 103

I'm new here and I want to know how do we know what our vibration level is at any particular time?  Is it something like your mood or is there a real vibration we can feel? Also, I've felt really peaceful the past few months but I have no clue where I am.  I'm not even sure I am the same person I was before i had a NDE 13 years ago. I'm so confused about many things and feel at some kind of crossroad and uncertain where to go.   

Posted : 07/01/2024 3:23 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 579

Different dimensions and how they work, like the mall aliens ,while they are in the different dimension we can't see them but could we feel them,like what if someone ran into them while invisible, Would they feel them, or go through them? How can we attract different dimensional beings to us? How can we tell if different dimensionals are around us? In theory could we go to a different dimension in are human bodies or astral bodies? what's it look like to a being who's not in are dimension while they are here? Can  they see, smell, hear, everything like we do ect.? What do different dimensions feel like? Are matter,  and elements the same In different dimensions ? Or any other information . Thank you 

Posted : 10/01/2024 3:44 pm
Arkie M. reacted
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 579

Different ways to use nature for healing are selves and others.

Posted : 10/01/2024 3:45 pm
(@melaniebaker)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 389

What about a video on Taylor Swift. I'm curious if she's a double agent or not.  And, if so what is her purpose...

Posted : 11/01/2024 9:12 pm
Nicole Helm reacted
Page 2 / 3
Share: