GFL PARTICIPANT
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 15
Topic starter

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same experience.

This morning, I had a very powerful and big realization about an illusion I've created and lived in for more than 25 years. That illusion made me feel miserable and very judgmental towards myself and my self-worth. This morning, I saw it all for what it was. I saw all the damage it was doing to me on many different levels. I saw how it was blocking me and keeping me from moving forward and opening to my True Self. And I released it. I stepped out of it.

As I was releasing, I cried and I also smiled. I felt how deeply important that experience was. I felt grateful, deeply grateful because I don't know how else I could have understood that knowledge. It was a very big but also very precious moment.

Right after, I felt deeply exhausted. I still am exhausted as I write these words and I feel like it is going to be one of those days where I would just go back to bed and sleep all day (which I can't do because I'm working... at least my job is pretty cool so it's not such a big problem).

My question is: Has anyone else felt such immediate exhaustion right after releasing or letting go of something big that was really hindering them in their lives?

Posted : 05/10/2023 8:43 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@lane Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 06/10/2023 12:12 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@lane Sounds like you received the gift of clarity and revelation so as to release something that needed to be released and healed and it had been a big part of you and your life and it can be tiring to heal, to release, to have things come up and out of you.  Things get stuck and stored in our bodies and energy fields and when they come up you feel them, you feel all the shit it caused in your life and it is coming up to be released and the exhaustion of holding it inside of you for so long comes up and you feel it, even if you didn't realize how much it was weighing you down, and then you felt some relief but you're probably still feeling it physically as it probably hasnt' been completely realeased or healed yet but it has come up to be and you have had great revelations and some tears but it's a process if it's been there a while. You may need tons of rest and we all need a lot of rest right now.  it's normal.  Rest as much as you can whenever you can and practice a lot of self care as much as possible, I mean it's pretty mandatory at this point.  Meditaiton, diet, exercise, sleep, sunshine I mean we gotta watch what we put in us and around us because it can be soo much harder if we add more crap to all of what we are already feeling and going through.   Feeling fatigue is actually a part of ascension symptoms along with many many other things so it's normal.  It's ok. We gotta go with it and not resist it.  Its all a part of the change going on within us. Yes I have been feling a tremendous amount of shit and been all twisted up and feeling like I'm going through a strainer and healing so much trauma and having so many revelations and thinking about shit that happened 20 years ago that really affected me or someone else that I forgot about so it can be released,  and feeling so incredibly depleted and almost like I"m having a nervous breakdown at times.  So yes you're not alone. hugs

Posted : 09/10/2023 12:49 pm
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
STAFF BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
JOURNEYER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
GRID WORKER