Notifications
Clear all

Clairaudience

(@dkvi2001)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 127
Topic starter

Ever since last summit when EA discussed clairaudience I have been wondering about it. Im not sure if I’m understanding it correctly but I feel like I can read peoples motives. My judgement of others has been out of control. I don’t know if I’m hearing things but I definitely “know” info about them. I would like to be able to temper what I’m experiencing. Is clairaudience specifically sounds? Or can u “hear” in other ways? 

Posted : 28/09/2023 5:59 am
Topic Tags
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
LOVE ATTRACTION
MANIFESTING GURU
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GRID WORKER
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 703

I can sometimes hear hidden messages encrypted in commercials and other things.it can be overwhelming at times 

Posted : 28/09/2023 7:28 am
dkvi2001 and Nick Quinn reacted
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 243

Posted by: @joe-kain

I can sometimes hear hidden messages encrypted in commercials and other things.it can be overwhelming at times 

Wow that's incredible, what kind of messages are hidden, do you have any example ?

Posted : 28/09/2023 7:36 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
LOVE ATTRACTION
MANIFESTING GURU
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GRID WORKER
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 703

McDonald's commercials I can hear underneath the add,go spend money, most people will probably get up and go spend 20 bucks at McDonald's and the drive thru lines every time I drive by wrapped around the building.i don't eat that stuff as you're more likely to get a mctoomer if anything. Music videos is a great way to hone this skill.im a singer and learned how to single out vocals bass guitar and drums or I can concentrate on all.before that if I was in a room with alot of people I would hear everyone's conversations all at once.major reason I've always avoided big crowds 

Posted : 28/09/2023 8:37 am
dkvi2001 and Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2330

@dkvi2001 Thank you for posting!

Posted : 28/09/2023 11:51 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@dkvi2001 I hear you. I went through something similar and struggle with this topic. I started to read people when my psychic abilities came online. I was able to see through the ego and understand the intentions of others. I could anticipate their movements as it relates to nefarious intent or things about their ego personality that I didn’t resonate with. I have a very difficult time interacting with egos, masks or those stuck in human programming. I don’t like egos or people with egos. With that said, I am working on approaching these scenarios with love. I’ve been better at that recently but I know exactly what you mean. We can understand motives and we can see right through ego and that can be frustrating. Especially when there is an intent behind an action or speech that isn’t aligned with love and light. Judgement is certainly part of that process, at least it was for me. I try not to judge anyone for anything, anymore. Love for everyone. But I do avoid people that I don’t resonate with. I don’t mind them as much anymore. I just pull all my power back from them and cut them out of my energy or focus.

It’s a benefit to see these things. You may also have the ability to forecast potential outcomes. Looking at the timelines and possible outcomes relating to each time line. Clairaudience really help with making decision that will align with our highest timeline. Making decisions rooted in love, grace and gratitude seems to be the best way to align with the highest possible outcomes. We manifest the outcomes too so clairaudience is like a sneak peak ahead of our potential manifestations. I can relate. Good topic 🙂

Posted : 30/09/2023 9:02 am
dkvi2001 reacted
(@dkvi2001)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Topic starter

@broseff-1976-jfgmail-com thanks for that. I’m looking for ways to refine and practicing with music is a good idea. Similarly, I have trouble being in conversation when I can hear across the room. Ugh

This post was modified 8 months ago by dkvi2001

Posted : 30/09/2023 11:25 am
(@dkvi2001)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I really appreciate your share. I would like to learn ways to use it for something positive like discerning timelines. And nice use of pun lol

Posted : 30/09/2023 11:29 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@dkvi2001 Wow, you’re tripping me out. Lol. I had the same conversation with someone in a reiki group. It was overwhelming when my psychic stuff came online. I could hear every conversation in the room and sense every emotional state. It was overwhelming. I wear noise cancelling headphones a lot. I have a magnetic field generator I can wear around my neck that puts me in a bubble at 7.8hz. I got that when i was really struggling with the overload of energy associated with our psychic abilities. The crown, third eye and throat are like sponges when all that flips on. When I meditate I’ll use headphones with frequencies or something playing in the background. I feel your pain. Lol. I can totally relate 🙂

Posted : 30/09/2023 4:32 pm
dkvi2001 reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@dkvi2001 Nice, lol. My psychic abilities came last of all the abilities. Not sure why. I could do energy work, healing and that stuff before I could channel. Some are opposite I guess. Crown chakra, third eye chakra and throat chakra activation is key. Are you meditating daily? Or listening chakra activation frequencies? I feel like meditation and invoking are super helpful while using tools like frequencies, sound bowls and other tools that support chakra activation. There are supplement too like Haritake or Monoatomic Gold that help de calcify the pineal gland to speed up third eye activation.

Posted : 30/09/2023 4:41 pm
dkvi2001 reacted
(@dkvi2001)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Topic starter

@nickq1233 thank you! Yes I meditate daily. I appreciate your share. I suppose there’s lots more I can do to fine tune. And what you’re saying about activation makes sense. I think I’m just pleased to even consider that the heightened judgement I have for others could be related to developing new abilities. I thought I was just becoming bitter! Maybe that too lol

Posted : 02/10/2023 3:27 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@dkvi2001 Thats funny. True, it’s all good 👍 . Abilities taking off :). I totally get that. I went through that, absolutely. Definitely can be a thing. Lol . I struggle with that daily. When I run into someone that I don’t resonate with I Keep telling myself love, light , grace …..love , light , grace. 🙂 Trying to talk myself into balance but it doesn’t always work. 🤷‍♂️ I kind of suck at balance sometimes.

Posted : 02/10/2023 9:49 pm
Share: