Constant Vivid Drea...

Notifications
Clear all

Constant Vivid Dreams and Exhausted After Many Hours of Sleep

(@lindsay-b_11)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

Hi lovely people! I'd love some perspective here, I am a very vivid dreamer- every night. I can't not dream, in fact. I will wake up in the morning, sometimes after 8 or even 9 hours of sleep and still feel exhausted. I know EA talked a little bit about this in terms of astral battles and waking up tired since you've been battling all night in sleep. I was wondering if this is what is going on, even though my dreams are pretty peaceful, overall, nothing that I would consider battling, but I could totally be misinterpreting here. Also, even though I am constantly dreaming every night, I am still unable to consciously astral project after months of trying. It seems like I should be able to fairly easily, and I know that dreaming is taking place in the astral realm, yet I still struggle with being able to consciously do it/control it. Any and all feedback/advice on the above is so greatly appreciated. Thanks to all of you for being here, it really helps to know I'm not alone. Much love and light to you!

Posted : 07/10/2023 8:55 am
Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@lindsay-b_11 Thank you so much for posting! You can check EA's videos regarding dreams: https://shorturl.at/gOPX6

Posted : 09/10/2023 1:55 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 996

@lindsay-b_11 Lindsay,  don't know if it helps. I suggest that right before going to sleep,  you ask your higher self to put your body in a so called Recovery chamber for 15 earth minutes during the night. Here you find a typical 5D kind of lovely medbed that gives your body just what it needs. This a Pleiadian technique i learned from Quan Yin. Just ask.

Now i think about it, this is actually a Pleiadian Healing chamber where you receive all healing frequencies that you need and can be used for all illness. We don't even need medbeds. Btw the 15 minutes is a very long time in the 4D realm. More than enough to receive the healing or restoration you need.

Posted : 11/10/2023 10:29 pm
(@lindsay-b_11)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie Thank you so much, I love that!

Posted : 12/10/2023 7:59 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@lindsay-b_11 I have dreams but if I"m doing battling I don't remember it. I don't think the dreams I do remember have anything to do with what I actually do in the astral necessarily.  We might not remember that part at all.  I think we could be doing any number of things not just battle but like other work or training. But we could be exhausted also because we are going through many changes and activations etc and that's totally a part of the ascension symptoms whether we are doing anything in our astral or not.  Just not feeling rested enough.    

EA said once you just set the intention and it takes you there, no forcing or trying to control anything. That helped me and I"m gonna try the next time I'm in lucid. I can fly in my dreams but if I try to hard to navigate it I tend to wake up or I go no where or where I don't want to go.  Just gotta intend and then flow.    I have also noticed coming out of my body and not having gone to sleep yet at all, as I was trying to do that astral projection consciously but then as I tried to propell myself or force where to go I just started moving all around and not going anywhere and it was frustrating. Or my body would just quickly come right back. 

I realize now that it's about intention not trying to physically do anything or mentally force anything because we are no longer in this body, it doesn't work the same.  Like trying to run in your dreams..ha Have you ever tried that?  You don't get very far very fast, it's like mud. I know she does that with her question answer deal. She asks the question and then totally lets go like in a meditative state, totally neutral and trusting and she is just propelled or magnetized almost, to a particular place or person without her trying to do anything at all.   Being fully aware and conscious but moving with no thought or expectation about it, just intention and trust, letting go fully to it. Maybe it's moving with your heart and not your mind?   I'm not experienced much with meditation yet but it is a hard concept to be fully aware without thinking. 

Posted : 18/10/2023 6:57 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE