THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 28
Topic starter

Okay so EA says in a video that getting sick a lot is a sign they’re trying to activate you. 

from like 2009 until I got COVID in 2019 I would get bronchitis 2-4 times a year. Then I got COVID “before it was here”. That OG brand of COVID. Then due to masks and staying away from people I didn’t get sick for 2 years. Then it looks like this:

Sept 2019 - COVID

Dec 29 2021 - Jan 1 2022 COVID

Jan 3 2021 bronchitis

July 2022 allergic bronchitis

Nov 30 pneumonia vaccine and allergic reaction

Dec 13 COVID

Feb 3 2023 bronchitis but likely RSV

Aug 11 - virus similar to strep

Sept - stomach bug

and I feel like there are more in there I just can’t remember. 

Plus like activation message received because I’ve recently decided to look into animal communication and try to take it up myself. I have even successfully communicated with my own dogs a couple times. And, well, I’m here. And I’ve started talking to a friend who also believes she is a starseed. 

I have a question about vaccines still. Because EA said in a video I watched that if you get them with the intention of them unlocking your DNA and you’re super well intentioned positive about it then it will raise your vibration. Is this information still true? 

Like I didn’t get any of the Covid vaccines because I was made to. I have asthma, I have a huge history - like I said - of bronchitis. I was quite positive about getting them. 

also I very rarely remember my dreams and I have had a lot that were like deja-vu when I was awake in the future. What is that? 

Posted : 08/10/2023 12:23 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@alyssa Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 09/10/2023 3:44 am
(@alyssa)
Member Registered
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 28
Topic starter

Okay so I don’t think I can edit my post. I was at an airport when I posted and my niece kept wanting to use my phone. 

also - brain fog. What’s that about? I’ve been searching for jobs and I will get terrible brain fog while doing that. Like is that not what I’m supposed to do??

I can do other computer work. I made a website for dog breeding - I have 1 dog I breed and eventually 3. 

I work for my stepdad but eventually he will be retiring. I do invoicing and proposal drafting for someone else. 

I recently go mad at godaddy and moved my stepdad’s domains to another provider and now I’m figuring out our emails and I need to remake 2 websites. 

none of that work has been causing brain fog. 

Posted : 09/10/2023 5:43 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 996

@alyssa Hi Alyssa, those are a lot of questions. Personally I'm staying away from any vaccine but that's a whole different topic. The quickest way to clean your brainfog, cure your longues and bronchi is to ask help from someone in the "Spiritual Biz" section, like Patrice or Brett.

Posted : 24/10/2023 7:38 am
Share: