Pressure from top o...

Notifications
Clear all

Pressure from top of the head to eyes

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@samanthaflores Thanks for sharing that. Man, your guides are so close to you and your ascension team is right there with you. It really helps to be as open and willing to listen and receive as you are. I'm sure your guides are super happy about that:) Keep communicating and setting that intention to interact with them. They'll guide you to where you need to be. Have you look in the sky for craft? Like at sunset or when it gets dark? They usually set up camp above our homes. You may see spheres or craft that look like stars above and around your place. Not just one either. If there's one craft there's a whole fleet of craft with the spheres too. Like this. 

This is an example of what a spherical craft can look like during the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4TUrpf8AQ

Here's a couple examples of what different craft may look like at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjMHCkXyE3c  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z0GV4u4TcM

What you are describing is really similar to my experiences. As a kid I saw all sorts of elementals like you describe. I remember holding a fairy when I was a kid but I thought it was my imagination until I communicated with a fairy as an adult. Gnomes, Elfins, fairies are all elemental beings. You may have had previous incarnations as an elemental. Could have been a fairy, gnome, Elfin or another elemental. 

Very cool that you knew about ETs and felt them before your awakening. I didn't really know before my awakening. It took an ET in my face for me to understand that they existed. Interesting about your religious background. Same here, I grew up Christian. I knew something was wrong though, similar to you. I remember always saying that there was one God and that humans had tarnished the truth about true spirituality and our Source but I didn't truly understand why I believed that until my awakening. It's interesting the things that we pick up on subconsciously before we understand things fully and gain awareness. We picked up on Source, Divinity, the Angelic realm and Christ Consciousness but didn't really know how to put the pieces together. 

The memories and dreams that you referenced relating to potential sleep paralysis, are any of those foggy memories similar to an abduction experience?  Good or Bad?

Posted : 27/07/2023 1:10 pm
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Light Codes: 60
Topic starter

Im trying to be as open as i can. I know all thats coming is love. Submitting has been hard for me but im working more and more on it. I have not looked for starcrafts but I'm going to this weekend.

Man I was upset about the gnome thing for years. I can't remember what they spilled but I just remember getting in trouble for a mess that I swore the gnomes did. I was in tears with my parents because I knew it was them. That's so wild.

It's so awesome how the things we were thought to consider us "crazy" are actually real. 

I am having memory issues during my awakening so it's hard to tell. I remember having vivid dreams a lot. Like how you were taught to pinch yourself to know if it's a dream. I took advantage of that at an early age and now I know I was lucid dreaming. It would make sense that I had an abduction because I naturally learned things as a kid that is hard to understand or explain where it came from. Like loving all humans and understanding no one is truly bad. Racism was always a very hard concept for me as well. Also gender equality and a lot of stuff you usually don't get into until you are older. 

Posted : 27/07/2023 2:07 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores I bet you’ll totally see something. Maybe bring a flash light with you so that you can signal them. If you see any flashes of light or a really bright, lower than normal star. Like flash an SOS at them. Ar any obvious signal rhythm. Flash, flash, flash……flash , flash , flash …….and so on.

Thats interesting about the gnomes. Little trouble makers. Lol. Dude, totally crazy, yes. Things that we are taught are fake are real. It’s a trio for sure. Just like Aliens don’t exist. Lol. There’s a common thread to this. We are certainly programmed from birth in a very deliberate misinformation campaign. Programming. Some people have a really hard time breaking the programming. It’s a paradigm shift. It’s like Harry Potter meets Star-wars. Adding in Peter Pan and Lord of the Rings. But true. Lol. Ignorance and the ego are the humans worst enemies. Us starseeds are meant to adapt, I don’t know about the indigenous human population. I guess that’s where we come in. At some point the truth will come out. We’re seeing the beginning of this unraveling. 

That’s great that you were lucid dreaming so young. I remember doing that too in my childhood. We didn’t know it was astral traveling back then. 🙂 That makes sense about the possible abductions. I have joint memories with my sister of being abducted as a kid. It is weird knowing stuff that you didn’t really know where it came from. Like you remembered it. Or I find that my higher self channels through me too. Which gives me a connection to things that he knows but I haven’t been exposed to yet from my perspective. Are you feeling like you have a pretty good relationship with your higher self? I have memory issues too. Like 3d memories. If I focus I can remember but if I’m not intentionally grabbing it I can forget a lot. I’m more focused on the present moment. I try to clear my head of future or past. Not great for work so I’ll have to switch over to 3D/4D mode for that. Lol.

Sounds like you came in with a really good moral compass too. 🙂 Are you astral traveling regularly now? 

Posted : 27/07/2023 8:56 pm
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

@nickq1233 funny you mention star wars and Harry Potter. I have tattoos from those and Doctor who. I got those and many other ones for fun but they are all lining up with my soul the more I connect with myself. It's awesome. 

So I'm still having issues remembering dreams. I went somewhere last night. I was in space and I feel like it was a check in for a mission. I was looking at files and checking off a list. Before I got too into it my cat woke me up and then I was in something like a mall but you could also travel and I got denied entry because there was something in my bag (that I didn't put there) that I got told I couldn't go. Then I got woke up again and had the worst pain in my head from all 3 points. I was so nauseous and felt awful. I still got up and was drawn to do an oracle card reading with my starseed deck. I'll drop a picture but I meant to do the cards on the right of the spread. What is my soul trying to tell me and what action does my soul want me to take. Then the other cards flew out of the deck at me and a 3rd one did the same after my reading when I went to put them away. Then all the pain and nausea was gone. So yes I do feel a very strong connection with my higher self.

That's so cool you have those joint memories with your sister. I'm going through my awakening with my sister slightly but she's not moving as fast as I am which is fine, i do feel like im meant to guide her in some aspects. We defintely can tell we've been together in many lives. Do you guys remember much from your abductions?

Posted : 28/07/2023 5:24 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores Awesome Tatoos:) Very relevant to our new realities, lol. Who would have thought that we'd be referencing those as similar to realty, but it just is. 🙂 Interesting how that works. We think we just randomly decide to do something. Then we find out it wasn't random. Like before we knew that we had a higher self and guides influencing our decisions. lol. We get to know ourselves through this awakening process for sure. So many things from our past come up to tie it all together. Looking back at it all now from our new perspectives. Interesting astral traveling experience. I find that if I don't write down what happened right after I'll forget most of the details. I keep my journal in bed with me and I'll wake up write down some notes then go back to sleep or wake up or whatever. Its super common to be performing mission in the astral. Someone planted something in your bag. Maybe you took something up with you and forgot? Interesting that you were drawn to pull cards right after you woke up with the pain. Almost like you were guided to perform that action then you were relieved of the pain. Thats great that you have a close connection with your higher self. So important. Do you feel like your inner child is happy too? My higher self wasn't happy with me until I started my awakening. My inner child was upset as well until I prioritized things that would show my inner child love. I used to be so hard on myself. Now I try to treat myself like someone I love and that's helped a ton ❤️. 

So cool that your sister is going through her awakening as well. She'll get to where she wants to be, all at her own pace. The awesome thing is you can support her because you're ahead of her in that process. This awakening process is so much easier if we have someone helping to guide us in different areas. I find that I run into that a lot on EA's forum and other starseed communities. It's great that we can all pull together to help each other out. What would we do without the internet? lol. As for the abductions I have lots of memories of being frozen in my bed without the ability to move or speak then I black out. The next memory would be on the craft like strapped down trying to break free. I have memories of hiding behind my sister on the craft when we were kids. It was interesting, a friend did a reading on me and saw me and my sister on a craft with me hiding behind her. The ET's were not my family. My Galactic family look like 7' tall human looking people. These ET's looked like Greys and reptilians. When I was a kid I had a reptilian energy across the street that would stalk me in the astral. Same childhood home where I experienced the abductions. I've been releasing trauma relating to all that. My sister is fully awakened and has her psychic abilities activated as well so she is able to initiate a ton of past memories like that for me. I had a really bad car accident when I was in the military, and she was able to pull some hidden traumatic memories for me regarding that incident as well. Our galactic family had to intervene and put me back together basically. That one was tough to process. I blacked out when I was driving, and I woke up the next morning in my bed without a scratch. My truck was in the driveway completely demolished. I had no memory of the crash or how I got home. 

Posted : 28/07/2023 1:00 pm
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

Thats so crazy about your accident. It's great how involved your galactic family has been. That reminds me of the story EA had with the man that attacked her but she woke up with no marks. It was because if she had marks she would have been more victimized instead of being able to understand the karmic lesson. You definitely have a mission to fulfill and your galactic family is supporting you. Your light must have triggered the reptilian energy that was living by you. 

I actually had some paths open up to Andromedans. I just discovered them last night but resignated with almost all of what Ive read. I do struggle with self love which is probably the reason I can't 100% believe it. Which is another andromedan trait lol. Now I truly understand what I need to focus on now. Like I knew it but I needed the confirmation. Maybe that's my scientific side. Like I know things are true but I still crave proof or signs. 

Posted : 29/07/2023 6:32 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores Definitely a trip. Still processing that one. Lol. Yeah, totally. Im so blessed to have my galactic family so involved. They’ve saved me so many times. Waking me up to the ascension as well. If they hadn’t popped in my bedroom in the middle of the night and started my awakening process I’d still be 3D asleep right now. They are very involved, I guess you can say. There’s an element of their fleet above my house at all times. Is does make me feel loved but it wasn’t the easiest thing to get used to in the beginning stages of my awakening. I was so confused, seeing aliens in my house, above my house, above me at work. They follow me to work too so I just didn’t know what was going on until I was able to learn more and start activating my third eye and other chakras. Or I should say until they activated my third eye. They had to physically work on me to activate me at first. Then once I started gaining some momentum on my activations and gained back clairvoyance, telepathy and psychic abilities things changed. I could understand them better and they could explain things to me in better detail. 

EAs story about getting attacked, wow. I didn’t know that. Sounds like she had intervention too. They can heal anything. My left foot was almost severed completely in that accident but I woke up with out a scratch. Just crazy. 

Exciting about your Andromeda connection. They are good peeps. Very close to our star system. If I remember correctly I think they are the closest to Earth then Alpha Centauri. I could be wrong about that. Very closely related to Lyra. It’s one of the star system that we all migrated to after Vega was destroyed, after the Lyra wars.

Definitely invest in that self love. That’s a super common hang up for a lot of starseeds. Me too. I had to change a lot of things and how I treat myself in particular. I had to repair my relationship with my higher self and with my inner child. I apologized a lot to my galactic family too for having to bail me out of so many jams. I was a trouble maker when I was younger. I should have died or been seriously injured many times over relating to my military service, law enforcement background and just being stupid as a teenager and young adult. Part of my trauma was self disappointment. I put my mission at jeopardy by being so reckless. Other people rely on me as part of my mission here and I almost let all of them down. I am supposed to locate and activate members of my souls tribe too, part of my mission and I almost screwed that all up. I cried many times processing that shadow work and trying to release the guilt and trauma.

Maybe you can make efforts to show yourself love? I know it’s hard at first. We are programmed to be self deprecating and to not to be selfish. It’s not selfish to love ❤️ yourself. It’s a necessity. If we don’t truly love our selves it’s hard to love others in the ways that we should. It’s like that saying about putting on our oxygen masks first before we help another because we can help many more people put on their masks if we’ve already got our on:) You know?

Posted : 29/07/2023 7:23 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

@nickq1233 That's awesome how much they are always with you. Seems like you have definitely given them a lot to do lol. It does seem like you have led a lot of paths of wanting to protect and serve humanity. Yeah EA had a story about crossing paths with a soul from many past lives, I know on her Expand Podcast it was a recent episode called "I got punched in the face". I remembered the story from something else, but I can't remember where else she told it. The podcast was more elabrate. It was a good one. You have definitely had some insane experiences and I am glad you are willing to share them.

I do really appreciate you sharing your story. It makes me feel better about mine. I keep going back and forth with my momentum. I need to keep realizing that 2 months ago I had no idea I was even psychic let alone a starseed. I realized that my impatience was rooted in not thinking that I deserved everything I do and wanting instant gratification. I am more in lined with trusting myself and divine timing. Self love is definitely where I need to focus. I am so focused on speeding through my awakening so I can help raise the vibrations and show others the way. I realized last night my greatest gift to others will be loving myself and so much will come from that. Getting rid of the programming that self-love is selfish is hard. I also have a hard time focusing on one thing, I have a passion for knowledge and this universe has so many oppurtunities to learn. Then the other side of me keeps telling myself if I focus on what I need to, I will have access to all the knowledge and once we complete our mission, I will have so much more time to travel and learn. Earth is definitely the right place to learn these lessons. It's definitely a hard school to attend lol, but the lessons are phenominal. IDK why I just remembered this, but when I first heard that everyone is psychic, I did a meditation to channel a message from my guides through writing. I did the meditation then just wrote without thinking. They told me I was here for a purpose and I am going to complete it. I needed to find myself and my purpose through meditation, water and nature.

I love how I keep having the answers to all my questions, I just wasn't listening. which I also had a lot of spiritual signs that I wasn't listening, I hope you see that you are helping me sort through my thoughts and noticing things I need to. Much gratitude.

Posted : 29/07/2023 8:41 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores I have to look that video up regarding Elizabeth’s experience. Thanks for sharing. Yeah, they’ve been busy with me. I am a hand full. Lol. Im always getting in trouble too. What I should talk about, what I shouldn’t talk about. I’m a paradigm disruptor they called me one time. I figure what’s the use of having this information if I don’t share it regardless of how difficult some of the information may be to accept or process. Im so glad that my experiences have made you feel a little better. We’re all in this together.:)

What you’re describing about momentum is so common. We can feel like we’re killing it, activating our chakras and opening our psychic gifts then the shadow work comes. Lol. 😑 blah.. Then we process things and feel like our momentum is slowing but it’s not. We need that shadow work and we need to feel the blah moments so that we can release our blockages and trauma to allow for more space to activate further. It’s a push and pull process with momentum seemingly swaying back and forth. But it’s all positive progress. Some of the things that we think or do are a result of programming too. We are taught to think certain ways about ourselves and others. To break those paradigms are difficult. It takes time and repetition. Luckily we have support systems like EAs forum to bounce these things off each other. 

Definitely invest in yourself like you mentioned so that you can help more people in more powerful ways. It’s all about helping each other. Service to others 🙏❤️. It comes back around to us. 🙂 Interesting channeling you received. Maybe you’re going to work with the Elements? Maybe you’re connected to Elemental Spirit? Earth, Air, Water, Fire. Like Alchemy related? Hmmm. Maybe check with video out..it’s a study guide for the Kybalion.

https://youtu.be/Etz2Kgtev5w

It’s from the teaching of Thoth/Hermes. It’s one of the first things that my galactic family made me learn about. Universal law, the rules to matrix game. How to have more control over our manifestations. Alchemy in its true form, mental Alchemy. This book changed a lot for me. You’ll pick up on how important this information is if you watch the video. It provides a master key 🔑 to many truths that are hidden from us. Should be curriculum in school, honestly. Maybe once we break free of this current oppression system and anchor fully into the 5th dimension. 

I had some help from people not of this Earth. I feel like I need to transfer that information to any starseed that will listen. Lol. Listening is the trick and having an open mind to receive guidance and truth. We’ve been lied to for so long and so many basics truths hidden from us all. Different times we are in Thats for sure. Many of us went from 3d asleep to awake in the last 3years or more recently. Thanks God, there’s a grip of us all going through it at the same time. I couldn’t imagine doing this alone. It’s just too weird. Lol. 

Posted : 29/07/2023 9:40 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

I am so the same way with information lol. I see people getting sucked into reptilian distractions and I just want to tell them everything but I have to find a way to connect with them where they are in your journey and understand I can't do the work for them. 

I was always into Egyptian history when I was younger and that psychic reading I had last week told me that I needed to connect with it again. So I'm definitely going to study the Kybalion. Ive also been getting a lot of manifestation messages lately too, so even more of a reason. Thank you for the suggestion!

I can't wait to see what the education system looks like in the 5th dimension. I've also loved learning but hated the school system. 

The repetition is definitely what I'm trying. Since people can get programmed for toxic stuff with repetition (gas lighting) we can use it for the opposite. So i tell myself the good affirmations daily until I believe them. 

I'm with you. I'm so glad I have a community of people who are amd have gone through what I'm going through. I know some of my thoughts would sound crazy to the average 3d person lol

Posted : 29/07/2023 11:11 am
Nick Quinn and Arkie M. reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores Yeah, very true. It can be difficult watching sleeping people follow the programming like they do. Like you said, we are all on our own paths and we all need to do our own work. There's a discovery process that everyone needs to go through by themselves in order to truly awaken. We never want to violate the free will of others and or negatively affect their discovery process. I don't talk to anyone about this topic unless they are awake already. I leave the base alone and to their own devices. Let me know what you think of the Kybalion once you get through it. It took me like 2 weeks to get through it. I kept having to re-read things that were super interesting. It's all about manifesting and having a better understanding of cause and effect and the different Universal Laws that govern our manifestations. Transmutation is such a great way to reverse a polarity of a particular emotional state. Swing all poles to the highest polarity of love and light:) You're already leaning towards transmutation. Like you said, it's just the opposite of gas lighting. Instead, through repetition we embody the high vibrational emotions and manifest high vibrational outcomes. I don't watch the news or have any social media outside of Youtube for that reason. I don't even have a TV service at the house. Just internet.

Right? 5th dimensional education. That will be very exciting. Maybe they'll teach Alchemy in elementary school. 🙂 

Luckily, we have other starseeds to sounds crazy with. lol. 

Posted : 31/07/2023 1:51 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I agree. I don't talk about any of this outside of here. I do try to motivate people to be more positive and take care of themselves. It will probably take me longer to get through the Kybalion. I'm struggling with staying on one path. I'm kind of like a kid in a candy store. I want to learn everything while still trying to balance and take care of myself and my family. I do keep getting manifestation signs so I feel like it's a great path.

I try to steer clear of the news as well. It's full of distractions and low vvibes. I've noticed if there's things we really need to know, we will. Especially following EA

Posted : 01/08/2023 10:43 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@nickq1233 Thanks for the amazon links Nick.  Buying them now.

Posted : 09/08/2023 9:54 am
Nick Quinn reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@samanthaflores Hi Samantha, nice to meet you.  I have almost completely lost interest in tv, news, even watching movies, which I should get back down to earth sometime and watch a good movie or sometihing. My human needs attention too as well.  To do normal things, read a good book, go to the park etc. The news is such a joke everytime i take a peak. The Cabal is so screwed..ha   All I want to do is study and watch videos about all this stuff and so many other things.  Like there's nothing more important. I started watching the Kybalion too, then I stopped,  but am starting it again today and will not stop until it's done.  I'm learning about who all the Arch angels and ascended masters are right now too.  One thing seems to lead into another. I have my go to video channel and teachers.

Everyone is on their own path with their own timing of learning and growing in different areas. A lot of people are like in a holding place, just waiting for the right time for action and they don't even know it. EA mentioned that. Probably why I didn't learn about all this sooner. I've been in the fire and it wasn't fun. But boy did I learn some shit and gain a lot of wisdom and understanding, so it was for a reason, but i still get kinda angry about it. Like wtf, almost killed me. And it's really been hard to heal.  I'm very empathic and shut my heart off after while. But no bad, means no good as well. I'm 52 now, but I made it here, and I am never going back.

I bought the EA GFL bundles.  They are really helpful if you've never watched them.  Just the first couple videos from back in 2020 helped me a lot with what I'm going through today in 2023. I ordered some really good readings from people I completely trust. I already got a few and they were very helpful.  I get my biggest one August 31st all about my DNA, and origins, some past lives, my mission, messages from guides etc.   

I found EA in March I think.  I'm not new to a lot, spirituality and everything.  I've been awake forever, just in a prison of many sorts.  I didn't know about the shift, the galactic federation, being a starseed, the reptilians, cabal, and how they want to poison us and keep us dumb and down.  I wasn't aware we could have entity attachments, implants, negative portals, chords etc. i'm learning so much more about our energy bodies.   Also that meditation is pretty much mandatory. I have felt a lot of pressure in my head area as well.  Sovereignty is my Karmic theme in this earth life.  No more of this I'm not worthy feeling bullshit. I just ordered what Nick linked to.  Pineal gland decalcification.  I can't wait to see what happens. I want to get a toxin cleanse or something too, I feel like a chemical factory.  

Posted : 09/08/2023 11:45 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

@rainyangel I agree it's hard to remember to balance stuff in your human life. There are movies that are about spiritual things too. Like frequencies is one. I recently listened to a dolores cannon lecture and she said star trek was channeled information and a lot of its true. Maybe that's a way to balance stuff but still get to think about the bigger picture:) 

It's funny you brought up the GFL bundles. I literally have them in my cart waiting to see if they're going to be a part of the sale later this month.

That's So exciting you're going to find more on your DNA. I did a single test to say orgin species and got sirian but I'm sure I have more and tons of incarnations. The word ancient was used in one of my simple past lives readings. I'm learning how to access the Akashic Records so I want to try to learn a lot of this myself. It is so tempting to have others do it lol.

Meditation is mandatory, you're absolutely right on that. Please let me know how the supplements go. One of my self sabotaging tendencies is rooted in impatience. So I'm trying to trust my process and trust in divine timing.

Posted : 10/08/2023 4:18 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: