(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 57
Topic starter

I have been struggling with pressure from the top of my head through my eyes. Almost like it's my crown chakra to my 3rd eye. I can't seem to shake it. Any insights?

Posted : 24/07/2023 12:24 pm
(@susanne19)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Ambassador Badge
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 352

I know this since weeks now. It feels as if the crown chakra and the 3rd eye are synchronizing. I try to welcome it- whatever it may be and trust that it‘s done soon (for a while😅).

Posted : 25/07/2023 5:03 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2098

@samanthaflores Thank you for sharing and posting this!

Posted : 25/07/2023 5:30 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 189

clairvoyance being installed 🙂  enjoy!

Posted : 25/07/2023 6:08 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

Thank you! 

Posted : 25/07/2023 6:29 am
(@kellieisner)
Member Registered

I have also experienced pressure but lately it’s been a burning sensation on the top of my head. I also try to welcome it and relax. 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Posted : 25/07/2023 7:44 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 210

@patricekrysztofiak Agreed:). @samanthaflores Like Patrice is hinting at, Third eye activation. It’ll feel like something is going to bust out of your forehead. The pressure is intense. Embrace it. Very very good thing. The more pressure the more active your third eye is. The headache does go away though. At first you may feel discomfort in the rear and side of your head. Usually in the very beginning of the third eye activation process. The pressure takes some getting used to for sure. I have that pressure right now as I type this. Starts at the crown , feels like something is pushing against my forehead from the inside. Pressure behind my eyes, bridge of my nose to my teeth. I feel a static electricity feeling currently around my nose. It’s itchy. Lol. You’ll get used to it. As you get accustomed, you’ll notice a variation of pressure intensity relating to what you’re doing. You’ll find that you can control the intensity over time. For example, If I’m meditating it feels like a rubbed a helium balloon all over my face and I’ll have extreme pressure from the inside of my forehead, eye, nose, teeth like described above. If I’m at work focusing on 3D stuff I’ll barely feel it. When you’re doing energy work you can feel that pressure narrow like a laser to the person that you’re connected to. Like a laser lock feeling. Really focused right where the pineal gland is. My best description. The pressure is really intense during energy work. Healing, activating, cord cutting, group meditations etc. 

let’s look at the benefits. Just to help you get into a better place about it mentally. It’s a lot. All these new sensations and new abilities. We have each other though:) it’s still a thing though. It’s not easy going through all these new activations.
Ok, benefits…..

clairvoyance

telepathy

channeling ability

akashic records access

astral traveling

the ability to gain guidance from Higher Self

the ability to understand and receive communication from your galactic families and guides

clairaudience

and more…

Basically, we become psychic. All the stuff that a person with psychic abilities has. Some have stronger this or stronger that but they are all innate abilities related to the third eye and pineal gland. 

Posted : 25/07/2023 8:54 pm
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

@nickq1233 thank you so much for sharing. I scheduled a reading with a more established psychic too and she said I have strong ties to the akashic records and I'm being called to tap into it. This is all making a ton of sense. 

I didn't mention that the night before this post, I was meditating and getting familiar with how energy around me felt. You're spot on with everything you said and I'm ready to embrace it. Much love and gratitude.

Posted : 26/07/2023 10:02 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@samanthaflores So cool that you got that reading done Samantha. Exactly what you said. Sounds like your guides were all around you the other night. You can sense their energies like you mentioned. You can tell if there are multiple energies present with you as well. Sounds like your ascension team is working on you and guiding you to the Akashic Records. Awesome:) They're probably working on you at night as well. Have you woken up to sleep paralysis or have you had any experienced where you maybe thought that you dreamed about someone in your bedroom in the middle of the night? You gotta let me know once you get familiar with the Akashic Records. I've tried to pull certain things, but I want to start exploring that in more detail. I need to be more prepared with what I want to pull from the records though. I must have a short attention span because I'll get carried away communicate with the guide that meets you at the records and I'll totally forget, or I wouldn't have thought of questions to ask ahead of time. You definitely have to be prepared ahead with what you want to access, what information, what guidance etc. I've only tried a couple times though, so I'll be really interested to hear about how your Akashic Records experiences end up going. Hopefully you can share some of the information that you pull from the records. 🙂

Posted : 26/07/2023 10:25 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

@nickq1233 so that night I just felt like my room was full of indigo blue light. Interesting you say my guides have been working on me in my sleep. There have been times when I try to wake up and it's like I get pushed back into my sleep. Like my physical body is trying to open my eyes and sit up but i get pushed back down. I have had frequent migraines that started in the base of my neck for a while and this year it's moving to my crown and face. The only thing that has ever helped is sleep. I've been having dreams about working through my fears. I'm pretty close to letting go of my fears and recognizing what limited beliefs have done to hold me back. 

I will mention I'm very new to being conscious to my awakeneing. Like June was when I had my  moment but it's been a fast and intense journey. I have noticed that I've been laying groundwork subconsciously for decades. Like I already had books on the Akashic Records and quantum healing. I just signed up for a virtual course on accessing Akashic Records this morning and apparently I created my account in 2015 with no recollection. 

I'm defintely interested in sharing stories and experiences. That's good to know about being prepared because I feel like if I were to go now, I'd be like a kid in a candy shop. 

Posted : 26/07/2023 11:18 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@samanthaflores Very interesting. Makes perfect sense. Yeah, they’ll be working on you at night and you’ll catch them sometimes. You may go right back to sleep and chalk it up to a dream or you may wake up completely and throw your pillow at them which is what I did. 🙂 I caught them red handed a while back. I’m good now but I still don’t like sleep paralysis. It sucks not being able to move or talk. They usually just put you back to sleep or you’ll finally snap out of it. It’s all love ❤️ at the end of the day. If you want to try some things to speed that decalcification process along, you can add Haritaki to your daily supplements and or Monoatomic Gold. These work specifically to help decalcify the pineal gland. My guides told me about both and I took both for like 2 months. There’s probably nothing wrong with taking them both indefinitely but I took them specially for pineal gland decalcification so once that happened I was good. Everything costs money too 🙂 below are links for Haritake and Monoatomic gold. 

Here’s is link to Haritaki on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Third-Eye-Awakening-Herbals-100-each-Terminalia/dp/B075DNLV3P/ref=sr_1_5_pp?crid=1C6E1MXGM41GW&keywords=Haritaki&qid=1690414127&sprefix=haritake%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-5

Here’s a link to Monoatomic Gold on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Ormus-Monoatomic-Gold-Concentrate-Potency/dp/B09GL9KWJC/ref=sr_1_5_pp?crid=3QIDOWQKR3JG8&keywords=Monoatomic+gold&qid=1690414247&rdc=1&sprefix=monoatomic+gol%2Caps%2C290&sr=8-5

That’s great that you’re confronting your fears in the astral. Healing is so huge. A lot of that stems from past life trauma we hold. If you’re dealing with a repeating scenario in your dreams it’s probably an actual event that caused trauma during one of your incarnations. The healing goes right along with activations. I’ve never activated anything without healing something first. We have to remove the blockages, which you’re doing. 👍 
Reiki can help a ton too. I try to do reiki every week and I’ll attend group healing and activation sessions too. I really like the Cosmic Awakening group. Some EA forum members created the service for healing, activating, psychic readings etc. The group meditations are fun. Reiki is the best. You can clear attachments, remove blockages and all sorts of stuff in group set ups like that. They do everything through Zoom. Here’s their site if you want to look into reiki or group meditaiin type settings. https://www.cosmicawakening.org @patricekrysztofiak

Migraines, yes. That part sucks. I had a perma head ache right where you’re describing. Right around the period of time that my “ galactic family “ started contact and activating me. It did go away finally. Sort of. I’ll still get that ache if I’m doing energy work though. You may find when you’re really taxing your third eye you can get a similar headache. It should go away pretty quickly if it comes back at all. Usually healing work will bring that pain back along with discomfort or muscle spasms in the area affected by the person you're connected to or healing. Once you’ve fully opened the chakra and decalcified the pineal gland you’ll be good.:) You’re basically pushing a ton of new energy through a calcified, atrophied pineal gland. It’s like moving a broken finger or broken hand after it’s been casted for a while. Or any muscle atrophy type of comparison. Very similar. Once you get full functionality and activation all that will become so much more comfortable painless. For the most part. Lol. 

Holy crap on when you started your awakening. That’s very similar to me. Makes me very curious. 🙂
You're way faster than I was. My Galactic family started my awakening process. My contact experience started with me catching them working on me, actually. Funny the coincidences. For you to just start your awakening journey and already be here on the EA forum asking good questions and interacting with me and others is huge. You have spectacular guides and you’re a great listener.  Good job. I’m Impressed.

Did you have any inclination about Source or ET’s prior to your ah hahs and your awakening? like spiritually ? 
That’s very cool that your higher self and guides were able to steer you towards the Akashic records and to the EA forum even before your full on awakening. You were listening, before you even knew to listen:) Those nudges of curiously and drive come from your higher self and your guides. Guardian Angels, Arch Angels, Ascended Masters, Higher Self, Elemental Guides, Galactic Family etc. It’s just telepathy. We just aren’t used to receiving telepathy. Thoughts, words, colors, urges, visions it’s all brought to us telepathically or internally. Pulled from a field, like a web that everyone is connected with together as Source. In Sources Mind, expressing ourselves in a mental Universe or “Matrix”.  All one anyways. Do you have any foggy memories of sleep paralysis or ET abductions or visitations when you were a kid?

Posted : 26/07/2023 5:17 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 844

If you want a quick fix for the pain, while maintaining the 3rd eye activation, do this. First ground your feet properly. Then rub your hands for about 20 seconds. Take your thumb and place it on the 3rd eye. The index finger together with the middle finger go on top of the crown chakra.

Now you created a manual "bridge" from 7th to 6th chakra. The superfluous energy will take the route over the bridge in stead of through the brains. Hold this position for a few minutes. Let your intuition guide you which hand to use, and how long it will take. Repeat the procedure a few times until you feel something is happening. Also direct your breathing from the head into the ground.  It will be a nice exercise in manifestation.

I use this technique a lot if i have pain somewhere in my body. You have to know the meridians though. And the nearest acupuncture points.

Posted : 27/07/2023 8:02 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I love your questions and curiosity, They are giving me some awesome things to reflect on. 

that's so cool you caught them working on you. I love it. I have not yet met my galactic family, but I did set an intention last night before bed that I was ready to meet them and woke up to a message. I've noticed that I have been getting signs of images made out of light and in song lyrics. So I had an image of an alien head and the words self love from a song repeated in my head. As soon as I thanked them for the message and said I understand, it went away. So it seems like I have more to heal before this connection can be opened. I love it and I am here for the continuous growth and healing. Thank you for the supplement suggestions, I am going to look into them.

There are huge gaps in my childhood memories, which really makes me curious. When I was a child I always had a confused look on religion. I was raised Christian. A lot of messages made sense but I had a hard time understanding the judgement parts. I can't remember when I started thinking about it but I did think that religion was warped by humans who wanted to control society. So wild to think of that now lol. I 1000000% have always believed in ETs. Never doubted it. Before my awakening I used to tell people they were delusional to think we are the only life beings. 

I don't remember any sleep paralysis when I was a kid but there are some events that I thought were vivid dreams that I am curious about now. One I remember laying in bed but I also feel like I was running away from a gremlin like creature in my backyard while my parents were inside. Another time I remember waking up and seeing gnome like creatures in my room. After that I got scared to sleep in my room and I remember looking at my parent's wall and it there were creatures that were staring at me through what seemed like a window. 

Did you have any of those types of experiences when you were a kid? If so, what do you think yours really were?

Posted : 27/07/2023 8:15 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie I'm going to try that next time! Thank you

Posted : 27/07/2023 8:22 am
Nick Quinn and Arkie M. reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@samanthaflores I'm going to try that too. Never tried that before. Thanks Arkie:) @lighthealer_arkie

Posted : 27/07/2023 12:44 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: