(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Light Codes: 60
Topic starter

I feel like my memory is shifting. Like I remember in the past saying I had an iron clad memory and could recall little details. As I'm reflecting during my awakening (which I am newly into this journey) I don't feel like I'm remembering things. Like my sister was talking about stuff that I don't recall at all. Like nothing is foggy but just gaps.

Posted : 27/07/2023 1:52 pm
Rainyangel and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@samanthaflores ❤️🙏

Posted : 31/07/2023 9:02 pm
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@samanthaflores I wish I didn't remember shit..lol    I feel like I"m remember random stuff that happened 25 years ago and they usually are something that is bothersome. Just cleaning out the closet I guess.  Really isn't fun for me.  I think I heard EA say that we are releasing clutter to make room for new memories, new thoughts and energy and stuff like that. She had a video where she said she felt pin needles going into her head one day and she asked about it and they said they were extracting memories that weren't needed anymore.  I think I"m having to feel mine first to get rid of them because they were things that caused some sort of pain for me or others.  And there's a whole lot of it so I'm not having the best time.  But yeah, I feel like I can't think at all, like part of my brain cells have gone away or something..haha  Making room for the new brain.  

Posted : 09/08/2023 3:38 pm
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

@rainyangel I used to be like that and still am a little. Sometimes the amount of detail I would remember was insane. My exes used to hate it because I would recall an entire conversation. Maybe if they weren't lying we wouldn't have an issue 🤣😅. I did notice I would think about traumatizing events a lot. When I noticed it thought of the same situation more than once, there's usually something I needed to unpack. I've been doing shadow work way before I awakened. Probably a decade at least. It seems like it never ends sometimes lol. 

I have felt the pins in my head sensation. I'm going to have to look for that video. Thank you for pointing that out. That makes me feel so much better. 

Posted : 10/08/2023 4:25 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores Me too on the inner work.  It seems so much more intense now though because it's like time to get up, to heal, take more action. No more monkeying around..ha  I hear ya with the trauma and exes as well.  I remember detail about so many painful events but don't really remember much about any good events.  I love EA and her videos.  I just bought a couple GFL bundles and they are sooo good and helpful.  Even the very first ones she did back in 2020 helped me a lot today. All her videos talk so much about everything we are experiences and going to experience. So she validates everything as well.  I can't wait to really connect with my guides and galactic family so I can understand more about my life and how to heal and just have that strong sense of feeling like I'm not alone and I'm loved. Meditation for me now is mandatory and I've been monkeying around with that as well. I have felt so bad physically it's hard to do it. I need a toxin cleanse for real.

Posted : 10/08/2023 5:30 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

@rainyangel have you tried any energy healing meditations or reiki meditations? I use guided ones from youtube or spotify a lot when I do my shadow work. I notice if I don't, I get a migraine or am super drained the next day. Healing is hard work! I also set intentions with my guides before I sleep. Like if in exhausted, I tell them my intention for this night is to just rest and heal. I don't remember my dreams those nights. The vivid dreams can make me more tired too. 

I can't wait to meet my galactic family. I did see a ship one night while on a motorcycle ride with my husband. It was great and I'd like to think it was them.

EA seems to have a video for everything. I love that I am new but all the older videos are still helping with my current situation. The "surprise me" feature is always perfect

Posted : 10/08/2023 6:54 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@samanthaflores Yeah, I'm trying to get into the meditations.  I have some really good Youtube channels for that.  It's so hard for some reason.  Yes healing is hard.  I'm healing physically as well and that makes it hard.  I really need to detox and get some yoga and exercise going as I'm feeling worse than ever. I think my body is trying to keep up with my spiritual. I'm buying some things to detox from heavy metals and I have changed my diet a lot and even bought a water filter machine.  I feel sick all the time. Feels like my brain is swimming in chemicals, not sure if meditation helps exactly cuz it's my body that needs cleansing.  I was on psyche meds for 20 years up until a few months ago. So I'm just trying to adjust mentally too. And get all that completely out of my system.  But not doing a good job. It's hard to exercise when you feel ill.  But I've gotta force myself to move and stretch my body.  I like the surprise me too. 

And yes the older GFL ones are all helpful for today.  There is no time and space and when you watch them it's as if you were there when she made them. What she says at the end for the group, is for you too.  I'm glad I have this place to talk with like-minded people, and there's a group that includes people from EA called the cosmic awakening group.org that I just joined as well. They have healers on there. Also telegram chat. I don't have anyone in my life at all and no job, no car, just at the beginning of rebuilding my life after not having one for so long. I have a son who visits sometimes but that's it.  He's 31. I have been completely isolated for two years with bad depression.  I think I'm going to join a meditation group and a yoga group here and the fitness center.  So I can do all those things with people and not by myself at home anymore.  Might get me more motivated. Glad you joined. I'm seeing a lot of new people here all the time. It's cool. It's growing. Especially now.

Posted : 10/08/2023 7:53 am
(@samanthaflores)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
Topic starter

I do think meditation can help physically too. Our mind is way more powerful than we can imagine. It all starts with baby steps and in divine timing you will get there. Trust and know it

Posted : 11/08/2023 6:02 am
Rainyangel reacted
Share: