2024 - WTF - Ascens...

Notifications
Clear all

2024 - WTF - Ascension Symptoms? --- Escape Velocity Savatage? --- Truman show Delusion?

(@justinsellers82)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 342
Topic starter

A Brief Summery Of My Bizarre 2024:

(Any thoughts, reflections, stories, help or advice is most apricated!)

I entered 2024 in the best state of my life vibrationally and for the first time was very sincere with intentions for the future. After a life of feeling lost and pursuing dead ends, it felt like I had arrived to clarity as to what I am here to do or at the very least clarity on what direction is next.

I also spent the last 6 months of 2023 clearing out my life. (Getting rid of junk, old projects, cutting cords, making amends, ect.)

I, perhaps naively, felt like this was all culminating into entering a state of flow resulting in much less struggle and heaviness of 3D lingering world.

The opposite has transpired, and I mean not a little bit opposite, I mean like so over the top bizarre that I may literally be imperturbable at this point, as if no matter what happened I would just respond with un internal chuckle, "so this too I see..."

A short list of the main highlights in the short 7 weeks of 2024 (That feels more like 6 months at the this point):

• After being sick once in last decade I have now been sick for three weeks straight with a 1 week respite where I felt like I could fly the energy was so emence and now I am sick again. (1 extremely intense bout lasting 4 days, the rest annoying lingering energy zapping symptoms)
  • Having 2 issues mechanically with vehicle in last 5 years that were very minor, I have had 2 in a month, one requiring 2 weeks of fixed/not fixed/fixed/not fixed annoyance.
  • I met someone that seemed so aligned in person with abundant synchronicities to boot, only to enter the digital realm where I have never witnessed a state of such strange communication like I was literally being toyed with to distract and derail me.
  • This Interspersed with a long list of minor things that do not normally transpire in my life seemingly one after another, after another, after another...

So I am left scratching my head and I seem to undulate between thinking this is one of 3 things:

1. Heavy ascensions symptoms, some sort of heavy clearing of I do not know what, or final 3D exam to verify I am not just spouting lip service to ideals
  2. A last ditch effort in the form of an all out war of attrition waged by the dark entities, demons, resistance of the 3D realm right as I am flirting with "escape velocity".
  3. I am entirely delusional, everything I believe is a lie, earth is actually a Truman like comedy show for aliens and my life is the season finale. 

Just to add to the strangeness, I am still in the best state of my life vibrationally, no intensions have shifted, and there are pockets with in 2024's chaos where everything comes into alignment and its like my angels and guides are providing a respite with in the chaos to make sure I do not forget just how in flow the unfolding of life can be. I.e.:

- A ride with a tow truck driver for 50 minutes where I felt like I was on a road trip with a friend and billed less than half of what was quoted.

- Finding a new mechanic that fell in my lap just in time and figured out issue quickly and charged a fraction of what I expected. ( So much so I though he misspoke )

In conclusion: Throughout my life as I have changed beliefs and healed deep aspects of myself the world has always mirrored the change back to me. That is until 2024, where I am left scratching my head as each day seems to be the exact inverse of my current state of being and intentions moving forward. 

If anyone has the means and skill to access clarity in a more direct manner, please let me know and I can get a session booked. 

Also any and all thoughts, reflections, advice is most apricated as I am certainly filling the role of lone wolf in my non digital life where no one I know could relate to even a fraction of this.

Much love to you all,

Justin

P.s. -- I hope this has not devolved into incoherent ramblings... if so do forgive me and I apricate the chance to have a digital forum vent session! ( Very threptic... HA! ) 

Posted : 26/02/2024 3:12 pm
Cree and Rainyangel reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 840

@justinsellers82 Welcome to your awakening Justin. Seems to be all karma clearing symptoms to me. Good to seek help here. Maybe take a look in the Spiritual Bussiness section?

Issues with your car are a projection of the smoothness of how you proceed your life path.

Posted : 27/02/2024 10:56 pm
(@justinsellers82)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Thanks for the replay Arkie!

I will check out that section I am a bit new to the forums so appreciate the info.

If your right, I def have some clearing to do... just got heathy after a 6 days bout of sickness and may have broke my pelvis this afternoon. 🤠 

Wish me luck!

Posted : 01/03/2024 4:45 pm
Rainyangel reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2082

@justinsellers82 Welcome to the community forum😊Thank you for being here🙌

Posted : 02/03/2024 6:37 am
(@justinsellers82)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Thanks Lyn 😊 

Posted : 02/03/2024 12:05 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 239

I loved all that you said. You are very articulate..lol   Yes if you watched one of EA's last videos she spoke of how 2024 has been unreal for her as well.  Ego deaths, weirds sicknesses or pains from old injuries flairing up, all kinds of changes and growth moving into 2024. like more than ever. https://elizabethapril.com/video-post/monday-february-26-2024-youtube-live/ Just when we thought we were all set to go more layers..ugh haha  Me too like fuck me man. I guess going with the flow means going with the flow no matter how you think the flow is supposed to be.  Flow could be all kinds of topsy turvy crap like gotta just trust in whatever transpires and maybe we don' t have to understand it all or be in control like that's what faith and surrender is about.  Maybe it's shaking you up to loosen your perceived control over it all, over your "intended" path. ha  when you said they are trying to take you down as a last ditch effort because you are flirting with "escape velocity." i love that..haha  me too like can I finally fucking escape this bullshit for real for good jeez louisiana already!  I am not sure it will ever be that way unitl we are off planet but we can escape our expectations of it all and just go with the flow of topsy turvy unexpected brain jams..haha  and try and have fun with it. Trust no matter what. Not sure how much sense I just made but haha  I'm losing my mind myself, if I havent' already. I can't even talk or write right anymore. It's all backwards lately.I feel like just when I get a breather, I'm slammed down into confusion and feeling fearful and have to get back up there all over again. Like gotta constantly be meditating, taking hot/cold showers, salt baths, sun and earthing, jogging, steaming, detoxing like fuck fuck fuck help! I literally feel like I"m being left for dead as my guides and angels sit there and watch me with amusement to see what I do next..haha  Nice to meet you. hugs

This post was modified 2 months ago by Rainyangel

Posted : 03/03/2024 9:46 am
(@justinsellers82)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Perhaps I now know the meaning of "Misery Loves Company"... It is surprisingly relieving to know that someone else can relate and is experiencing many of the same things. A pleasure to have you as my trusted confidant as tossed around by life as I currently am! (🍻 2024)

I can 100% relate to using every trick in my bag to keep my head above water... (Meditation, nature, hot/cold) MEANWHILE! - My guides are obviously drunk on bliss in the higher realms leaving me to fend for myself in the 3D.

Sober up wont ya! It can be rough down here!! --- HAHAHA 

Annaleah Nuggets Of Wisdom I Thoroughly Enjoyed:

• Maybe it's shaking you up to loosen your perceived control over it all, over your "intended" path.
  • I guess going with the flow means going with the flow no matter how you think the flow is supposed to be.
  • Maybe we don't have to understand it all or be in control like that's what faith and surrender is about.

I realized one intention I set for 2024 is to live more in surrender intuitively from the heart and less on the calculations of my mind.

Curiously, the action I took instead was getting so many conflicting ideas in my mind at once that paralysis by analysis has set in and I have become the proverbial dog chasing its tail to the point of exhaustion. I have gotten absolutely no where but reached such a thorough state of fatigue that acceptance, faith, and surrender has set in.

A mantra of sorts I have carried with me as of late is:

"Heal the past. Set intentions for the future. Live in the now."

Perhaps I need to add:
Live in the now. --- "Going with the flow no matter how I think it should be! -- EVEN IF I don't understand it all..."  (After all that's what faith and surrender is about.)

Anyway...Your message has either helped me more than you (&I) know!

Or...It will serve as rocket fuel for my dog (3D mind) to chase its tail with even more vigor. Either way, the outcome will be the same it seems and I can decide how masochistic I want to be in march.

Masochistic March! --- A support group for those to stubborn for trust and surrender --- Every Tuesday we chase are tails until we arrive at exhaustion and surrender and trust set in.

HA! that is rich!

Thanks for sharing! All the best, and although I am glad to have you as my trusted confidant I promise if escape velocity is insight I will give you a nudge not grab your leg and pull your down. 😉

Posted : 04/03/2024 11:29 am
Rainyangel reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 239

@justinsellers82 Hello Justin, I love all that you say.  I look forward to getting to know you better in this community. I'm glad you joined.  I joined back in March.  I haven't talked much these days, not like I use to anyway but I wanna get more involved again.  I don't feel all that communicative right now so haven't really responded to your last message yet.  It comes and goes. I literally have something up with my throat chakra. I think it's totally past life related. I feel trapped in my thoughts unable to express myself alot of times. EA said once that we are transitioning to more telepatchic abilities also and I got a reading a while back that said they were flushing my analytic mind with blue and silver light so I can drop down into my heart space more.  I'll talk more later, just got up and around. I can't believe it I actually slept last night!!!! It's a miracle! You are welcome to message me anytime on here or in messages. Ttyl, hugs hugs  

This post was modified 2 months ago by Rainyangel

Posted : 07/03/2024 9:30 am
Justin reacted
(@steph8willow)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 829

@lighthealer_arkie hey, sorry to but in here I’m new to the forum community so I hope this don’t come across as rude as this was not initially my post, so forgive me. 

please could you elaborate what you mean about the car issues as I too have had them on top of a challenging ex who is trying to lower my vibe by provoking me when it comes to my children but that’s another story 🤦🏾‍♀️. 
thank you in advance and sending my love always ❤️

Posted : 10/03/2024 4:43 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

@steph8willow  Well our car represents the way we flow through life. Imagen you're driving smoothly, without any issues, enjoying your ride. Good music on the speakers. Traffic lights often green. Always finding a nice parking spot easily. No aggression from others. Then your moving through your life is going super smoothly. It's a parallel,a projection. So you can litterally see it.
We as starseeds on the other hand are clearing much karma these days, so, our going through life is not without problems, scratches or challenges. Small or big unexpected repairs are needed, some scratches you never noticed, a traffic fine, other people driving aggressively in front of you, many "near accidents", expensive fixes, rising gas prices... what does that say about our "travel through life?
So, what can we do ? Well at first, recognize this. We are clearing karma and karma can be a b*tch 😉 Second, treat your car as a family member. In meditations when you regularly clean your aura, and your house, now also clear your car! Cut cords and send love and clearing light. And finally, use your 5D manifesting powers to find a nice parking spot, resolve traffic jams just like that, let the repair jobs turn out much cheaper than expected, and still enjoy the good music in your car!

Posted : 11/03/2024 4:07 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

@steph8willow Oh and love to you and your children! Clean their aura too and cut cords on a daily basis. Even try to clean the aura of your ex if you have permission from his higher self. Just ask this. Maybe dark entities are targeting you through him? but that's another discussion. Speculating here, and not on topic.

Posted : 11/03/2024 4:15 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

@steph8willow Oh and love to you and your children! Clean their aura too and cut cords on a daily basis. Even try to clean the aura of your ex if you have permission from his higher self. Just ask this. Maybe dark entities are targeting you through him? but that's another discussion. Speculating here, and not on topic.

Posted : 11/03/2024 4:15 pm
(@chucklehut19)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 20

how exactly do you yourself clear and cleanse your aura and cut cords? im new to this type of thing....any info im grateful for, and helps ....im jojantzen very nice to meet all of you.....

Posted : 11/03/2024 4:56 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru

@chucklehut19 Welcome here! EA has many videos and podcasts to learn this. In short:

1 connect to Source (see a virtual tube from body to heaven) 2 connect to Ground (tube into Earth) 3 let White Light enter your Aura from Source 4 "see" a cord from you to "other person" and cut it with your Light sword. It will be rebuilt with a new cord with your clean Source light. All steps in meditation. Take a deep clearing breath first.

https://elizabethapril.com/community/postid/24597/

Posted : 13/03/2024 6:27 am
Share: