LOVE ATTRACTION
JOURNEYER
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
Light Codes: 552
Topic starter

Hi! Wow that’s amazing about the skin issue that was removed on your mom. Thanks so much for your reply 😊

Posted : 02/05/2023 1:49 pm
K.MILLER1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
JOURNEYER
Light Codes: 578

Can I ask about how hard is it to set the spooky2 machines up ,like do u need to have good computer skills and secondly around how much does it cost to get started up at your home?

Posted : 10/05/2023 7:31 pm
Keene T reacted
(@kruzer88)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PSYCHIC BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 485

Posted by: @k-miller1211

Can I ask about how hard is it to set the spooky2 machines up ,like do u need to have good computer skills and secondly around how much does it cost to get started up at your home?

Hi k.miller! it's not that hard to get started. If you know the basics of working a windows computer you can get started pretty easily. I started by downloading the software and installing before I even got the kit. After installing the program you can open it up and the skip the part where it asks, do you want to install drivers? because no generators were found. It will continue loading and then the program will be in test mode. It will have virtual generators in the control panel.

Then you can watch the Spooky2 training videos and follow along in the software as the instructor shows you how to create your own presets. It's the best way to learn how to navigate the software before you even get the kit so by the time you have the kit, setting it up and getting started will be very easy.

As for costs, I started with the XM Generator portable kit which has 2 XM generators and a few attachments and remotes to get you started on your healing journey. I just checked the price on Spooky mall and it's $516.69. After using it for about 3 weeks I quickly realized I would need more generators since I wanted to help other members of my family. So I ordered a GeneratorX Pro and 2 more XMs. The GX Pro cost $650 and each XM was $160 for the XM with remote, boost and power supply and usb cable. It can quickly add up but I just put it on a credit card. I see it as an investment in me and my family's health.

Also keep in mind that shipping cost me $110 to ship to Oklahoma. It's coming from China after all.

Hope that helps. You should join the Facebook group, Spooky2 Rife for Life. There are a lot of people on there who are also beginning and you can search there for answers to a lot of your questions.

Posted : 12/05/2023 10:59 am
k.miller1211 reacted
(@acesiva)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
GFL PARTICIPANT
GRID WORKER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
SPIRIT GUIDED
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PSYCHIC BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 649

I throw in the biocharger, I witness the journey of a friend working with this (huge and loud) machine - it is really fascinating what he and friends of him experience...

It is quite expensive, but my favorite at that point...

Posted : 14/05/2023 3:58 am
Keene T reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: