Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Light Codes: 422
Topic starter

I recently watched EA’s interview with the founder of Spooky 2 and so interested in this technology!  Curious if anyone here is currently using it and if so what their results are?? 

Along this same topic, I’ve also seen a product called Qi Coil by David Wong which is uses rife frequency technology but more towards accessing spiritual capabilities.  

if anyone has any experience with these or any other frequency raising gadgets I’d love to hear your experience, thanks!!

Posted : 17/03/2023 4:15 pm
Nick Quinn, Bret R, Keene T and 2 people reacted
k.miller1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
DNA Activations Badge
Manifesting Guru
Journeyer
Light Codes: 460

Ya I am so interested as well.I watched the video when it came out and it's been in the back of my brain ever since, it's so awsome to it could help so many ! 

Posted : 18/03/2023 1:26 pm
Keene T, Lyn and EAIOU reacted
k.miller1211
(@k-miller1211)
Creator Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
DNA Activations Badge
Manifesting Guru
Journeyer
Light Codes: 460

https://somavedic.com/collections/all

Have you ever heard of Somavedic . It a thing you plug in and it helps ur vibrations and also helps neutralize harmful affects from toxic vibrations like cellphones and internet.check out the site, I don't know that much about it , but they seem to be interesting little devices that don't require installation or programming..

Posted : 21/03/2023 10:50 am
Keene T reacted
(@ryan7az)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 55

I did a large amount of research on Spooky2 and purchased some of their items. The Detox programs have been great and three family members have either done it or are on it with good results. I can feel it when it is on which should tell you something. Start small and see how you do and if it works for you get more stuff. So many YouTube videos on this and how to get started and use the items so research away. I recommend. Nice thing is the software is free along with all updates.

Posted : 21/03/2023 11:36 am
(@kruzer88)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Psychic Abilities Bundle
Light Codes: 386

@k-miller1211 That's interesting. Thanks for the info.

Posted : 21/03/2023 12:30 pm
k.miller1211 reacted
(@kruzer88)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Psychic Badge
Psychic Abilities Bundle
Light Codes: 386

@cindyschilder After watching the interview with John White and EA back in Dec 2022, I purchased 4 XM and 1 GX Pro generators. I've been using Spooky2 for preventive medicine/daily wellness. Also I'm curious as to how it can help raise my frequency/vibration. So, I've been experimenting with Pineal gland detoxing to help open my 3rd eye. No luck so far but I'm not giving up hope. I'm not having clear 3rd eye sight yet but I am seeing colors, more than usual than when just meditating.

I've been using the Spooky2 generators on my Mother-in-Law (who lives with us) and my wife and my dogs. Also on my Mother. My dad is not interested in trying it. I think he's a little nervous about it because he takes a lot of medication and is afraid of it interacting with all the medication he takes. I told him he has nothing to worry about. My MIL takes a lot of meds too and she hasn't had a bad reaction to the frequencies at all. I hope he will be willing to try it soon because he is going blind and I believe that the Rife machine could really prevent him from losing his sight completely.
My MIL reports that she has been feeling good and not having any joint or bone pains at the moment. At 91 years old that is pretty good in my book. Because when she was in her 80s she had all kinds of pain from bones to muscles and joints.

I recently came down with covid-19 and I used the Rife machine to run frequencies to kill the virus. It's not an instant healing but I was feeling better in 4 days and never had any of the coughing of phlegm from the lungs like you hear reported. That could be because I'm generally in good health compared to the everyday Joe. I did experience a slight fever and sore muscles all over from top to legs. Felt like I had a full body session in the gym and was experiencing next day gym soreness. A week later my wife and MIL got the covid, I'm sure from me, and I ran the frequencies on them. They didn't get over it as quickly as I did. They did experience fever and were coughing up phlegm. My wife did say that she felt like the frequencies were helping even though she felt miserable most of the time. It took about a week for them to get over it and as I said before probably because they are not in the best of health. At 91, we were really worried about my MIL not getting through it, but she came through as good my wife did and my wife is 58 and a little over weight and a few other health issues.
I'm not saying that the Spooky2 killed the virus. I have no way of knowing that, but I do believe that it helped lessen the severity of it.
All the covid frequencies that I ran were run in remote mode. Remote mode uses a person's DNA, like a fingernail clipping, placed in a little box that is attached to the generator and sends frequencies to the DNA which in turns goes through the quantum field (lookup quantum entanglement) and sends the frequencies to the body. Using remote mode means you can run frequencies 24/7 for as long as needed and you don't have to be attached to the machine as when using TENS pads or another contact type of attachment. You could be on the other side of the world or other side of the Universe and the frequencies will get through to your body no matter the distance.
Remote mode is how I can run frequencies for my dogs by using their nail clippings. For my dogs, I ran frequencies that are said to disable corona virus which may prevent it. Even though the program states it's experimental, I believe that it helped keep my dogs safe from the virus.

Other experiences include using a PEMF coil (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) on my right elbow which had been suffering from tennis elbow pain since September, which led me to stop bench pressing. I started using the coil on my elbow about 3-6 days a week for about 15-45 minutes at a time with various frequencies and in 2 months time the pain was completely gone. I'm still leery about starting up bench press again but I am working the arms with accessory movements in the meantime and the elbow is holding up nicely.

I'm also running frequencies for my eyes. I have floaters and have been diagnosed with the beginning of Glaucoma and macular degeneration.
I can tell that the floaters are getting smaller. I used to see like a snow globe effect in my eyes but now not as much. Also my eyes would take forever to focus after reading my phone for a while then looking up, my eyes would take about 20 minutes to refocus to be able to see clearly in the distance. The time it takes to refocus has shortened to about 5 minutes now. I don't wear glasses. I used to years ago but I hated the progressive type lenses. I stopped using glasses about 3 years ago. My vision never got worse but never got better either. I was also taking eyedrops that the eye Doc prescribed for glaucoma but I stopped that after 6 months because they made my vision worse and gave me heart palpitations.
With the frequencies I think I have a great chance of beating the glaucoma and having good eyesight for the rest of my life. The eye frequencies will have to be run 24/7/365 for as long as I have a way to run the frequencies with my Spooky2 generators.

Other than those small issues I run frequencies for daily wellness. It's like preventive medicine but better. You don't have to actually put medicinal chemicals into the body to prevent disease. Just frequencies that are a natural part of our existence.

Posted : 21/03/2023 12:57 pm
mel ro, k.miller1211, Arkie M. and 1 people reacted
(@eaiou)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Topic starter

@k-miller1211 thanks so much, I’m going to check it out! I also heard about Healy, which is another frequency device but it’s a multi level marketing corporation which is a turn off for me even if the technology works.  Thanks again for your share!

Posted : 21/03/2023 10:34 pm
k.miller1211 reacted
(@eaiou)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Topic starter

@kruzer88 hi, thanks for sharing your experience with Spooky2, sounds like you are getting some good, even if they are not drastic results.  

It does seem like there is a craft to how you set up your system and tinkering with what it all can do which could be a bonus if you are into that kind of thing.  

thanks again for sharing your experience and hope it keeps helping you and your family! 

Posted : 21/03/2023 10:38 pm
k.miller1211 and Keene T reacted
(@eaiou)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Topic starter

@ryan7az thanks! It’s great to hear you are liking it and seeing some good results.  There is quite a rabbit hole to go down with all the videos on YouTube and it’s all so interesting.  I’m definitely interested in the GenX pro kit.  One question- did you start with the Terrain detox and if so did you have any noticeable effects during it?

thanks again!  

Posted : 21/03/2023 10:41 pm
k.miller1211 and Keene T reacted
(@ryan7az)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge

Yes, they recommend starting with the Terrain protocol..takes 11 days on the remote. If you have mercury tooth fillings you can do the version which is minus mercury. This is recommended as a basic body detox that also strengthens the organs so the body is in better health. After that, you can run a body scan via contact mode (like TENS pads as shown in the youtube videos). The advantage of having the GX Pro generator is the body scan only takes a couple of minutes...with the XM generator it takes quite a bit longer so do your research there. After the body scan, you run those frequency hits into the body for a week or so then do another body scan...rinse and repeat. I really like the YouTube videos on the Spooky2 channel that are given by Dr Bill in Panama....amazing information in those videos. As for my experience with the 11 day detox...make sure you drink a LOT of water during that, especially with the first 2 days of heavy metal detox. Some people have to stop for a day or two during the 11 day if you start having any flu like reactions. So monitor your body, stop for a day or two if you need to, then continue when you are ready. They also have Scaler boxes you can purchase which are great for general upkeep...some people like to sleep between them. The Plasma machine is the heavy hitter and they recommend for more serious stuff like cancer. Dr Bill (as mentioned above) has some GREAT information about that so again, watch his videos and best of luck on your journey!

Posted : 22/03/2023 5:45 am
(@eaiou)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Topic starter

@ryan7az This is all great information, thank you! I will definitely check out Dr. Bill’s videos and thanks for the well wishes on my journey 🙂

Posted : 22/03/2023 10:58 pm
k.miller1211 reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 190

@cindyschilder I am in the process of researching how to set up a spooky2 👻 to enhance spiritual abilities. It was one of the downloads I have received from source!

I know for sure it will be able to assist people who have not accessed their full light! The machines used in combination with energy work will be amazing! It will be like extinguishing a fire from all sides! 🌬️🔥🙌

Posted : 23/03/2023 7:51 am
(@eaiou)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Topic starter

@scolere06 very cool you received a download about this ✨✨ I too am wanting it for chakra clearing and to see what else it can assist with in the energetic field. Would love to hear more about how it’s going for you with your system once you’ve set it up and have started working with it! Thanks!

Posted : 23/03/2023 8:19 am
(@eaiou)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Hidden Human History
Topic starter

@ryan7az hi again! Quick question: do you actually own and use the Spooky2 and if so what results, if any, have you noticed? Thanks!

Posted : 02/05/2023 12:41 pm
(@ryan7az)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Wellness Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge

@cindyschilder Hi. Yes I do own a few of their items. Have great luck doing the 11 day detox. I've assisted my mom remotely and helped her with allergies and molds (she is the biggest fan). Removed a small area on skin that was looking like skin cancer using contact and remote, that took about 2 weeks..just like the videos it bubbled up and scabbed then went away. Pretty amazing stuff.

Posted : 02/05/2023 1:23 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: