Notifications
Clear all

Spiritual Channels on fb, instagram, youtube praising Trump

(@palosanto)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 463

This has been a point of contention for me as well---I saw Dr. Michael Salla post some shit with Tucker Carlson and others say Trump is a lightworker. Like other have said I do agree he is an agent of chaos and will bring the shift sooner but with more...chaos! I do think he is influenced by some blackmailing, as is his spineless minions in senate, congress and possibly the supreme court. The cabal always ensure they can control the government and politicians with their engineered blackmail targeting, usually sex with a minor or a young child secretly videotaped. Biden needs to retire...I think he is just hanging on or he could be cloned. Remember the funny video with him and Obama when they were leaving the white house? He does not seem like the same guy 8 years later.

But Trump is a grifter and a con man on top of all the horrific things he has done. Being a disruptor of the government is one thing---calling him a light worker is wayyyyyy off key to me and I simply reject that notion. It is disappointing to hear it in awakening communities and spiritual teachers so prevalently.

Posted : 11/03/2024 3:09 am
(@mynameissiemanym)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 101

im saying this, for a limited amount of users who have commented on this discussion. its always baffling to me, that the ones who talk most about unity and love (specially politically) are the ones who constantly accuse others, discriminate and promote division by creating "us against them" scenarios. who have given anyone the right to call a huge group of people who support someone as misguided or as not awakened or as not spiritually advanced as. what have made any of you to think of yourself to be on the right tracks and someone who you dont agree with on the wrong path. just browsed through these comments to get such dense energy and hatred that shouldnt exist in a spiritual community. almost half of country supported trump, you have zero right to call them trumptards if you dont like them. if so many awakened souls are supporting him, there must be a reason for that. try to understand why rather than constant accusations and discriminations. being a light worker doesnt mean being a jesus christ, but doing what you do in favor of light.

Posted : 11/03/2024 3:41 pm
(@grantmorschel)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 91

Thanks you so much for your contribution MyNameIs sIemaNyM. I think as light workers we have to remember that people have many different points of view and who are we to say they are right or wrong. Light work is about love for all, not just the ones that are aligned with our own personal beliefs. I have friends and family that have a diverse perspective on most things, I love them all even if I disagree.

We need to be an example to all and work constantly to become better more loving beings. 

Posted : 14/03/2024 6:24 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 863

Please! both camps need to let go their prejudices and see that the elites wants us to polarize. They want you to hate the other. The dark lives on fear and hate. Therefore you should do the opposite and love Trump, yes love your 'enemy', try to understand his point of view. What is hate? It's a projection of something inside you what you don't like. But it is inside you. You should give love to all there is. Remember we live in the matrix, a movie. Good and bad is created. There is only love.

To understand the current polarization, read this blog from Laura Matsue in 2020, it's universally applicable. A perfect description of Left ánd Right. Both sides have a reason to exist.

https://lauramatsue.com/2020/07/13/alchemical-marriage-of-the-inner-male-and-female/

We have to raise above.

Posted : 14/03/2024 7:56 am
(@grantmorschel)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 91

Great article Arkie M! Very apt at this time.

It is so easy to fall into the trap of fear and hate, we are constantly being bombarded with messages trying to keep us in a constant state of fear. I'm certainly not immune to it but I'm trying to consciously change my own response to the negativity and encourage a more loving attitude from those around me by showing more love.

Posted : 17/03/2024 8:05 pm
Arkie M. reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: