Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 282
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I‘m following many different spiritual channels/people on instagram, facebook and youtube to get as much information as possible. I‘m constantly sorting out things that don‘t feel aligned. 
Again and again I see posts obviously promoting Trump, praising all his achievements and totally blackout all the difficult and weird stuff. 
Anybody formed an opinion about this? EA? 

Posted : 06/02/2024 5:57 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1986

@susanne19 Thank you for posting!

Posted : 07/02/2024 6:37 am
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 103

@susanne19 I haven't seen the posts you're talking about but I have a feeling the people who are choosing to follow a man like that AND consider themselve awakened or raising their vibrations, are more than likely seriously mistaken or misguided.  Absorbing all that negativity cannot be good for any soul IMHO.  Bottom line if it bothers you to see their discourse, remind yourself where you are going and send out to the Universe they figure things out. Also don't allow it to get under your skin.  I suspect a desired result   is to make you doubt your beliefs. Keep being you - it's all we can do.

Posted : 07/02/2024 7:42 am
Susanne19 reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 610

Some might be false channelers with intent to make you think the far left or right is the only way insuring we stay divided. I choose unity 

Posted : 07/02/2024 9:49 am
Susanne19 reacted
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Trump brings chaos energy and I think Biden is a clone

Posted : 07/02/2024 9:50 am
Susanne19 reacted
(@oneofakind77)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 12

@susanne19 My opinion is that I was very disheartened to see this. I found some really cool spiritual people online you know numerologist, astrologists and the like... They seemed to be On the same wavelength to myself. That is until I realized that they are raging MAGA TrumpTards. My apologies if anyone's a Trump supporter. However, to me Trump and starseeds are antithetical to one another not congruent. What do you think?

Posted : 07/02/2024 1:43 pm
PaloSanto, Joseph Franck, Corky Mitchell and 1 people reacted
(@susanne19)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Yes, that‘s exactly how I feel.

Posted : 07/02/2024 6:07 pm
(@susanne19)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@corkymitchell I live in Switzerland and all I get from american politics is from the news media. And I don‘t trust them anymore because of (let me quote trump ;0) all the fake news. 
This man just feels wrong to me and I don’t trust him. 
He seems to have the ability to disrupt and separate people, so disconnected from each other we all are less powerful. But we won‘t let that happen do we?

Posted : 07/02/2024 7:25 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge

@oneofakind77 If there were anything exactly opposite to one's awakening, being a Magahat would be it. Light eliminates the dark, not the other way around.

Posted : 07/02/2024 7:39 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge

@susanne19 I honestly think Trump and his followers are what people have been predicting for centuries. Like a moral armagheddon.  I had a well educated friend tell me yesterday she believed the war in Ukraine is a hoax and propaganda. I love this person dearly. We have been friends for decades but I really felt sorry for her.  She has a doctorate, never watches the news because she feels "it's all bad news".  I once told her that because the bad new is about people falling for the Fox News bs and believing the lies.  Nobody likes to be told what they believe is wrong. But there's a lot of people around the world who really need to open their eyes, minds and hearts to see that most people would rather live freely in a world that accepts people. People who lead with compassion and truth. Anything else is selfish and lazy. I think 2024 and 25 will be humanity's wakeup call.  People here are trying to open up the world and make it a better place.  Conservatives seems to prefer not changing things that worked only for them. We are supposed to forgive people who harm but don't know better. I try hard to so do but sometimes its like trying to forgive an ignorant airplane pilot after he flew the plane into the ground. That pilot will realize just before he hits the ground his or her mistake, but the passengers just get to die. The world needs people who can keep us all aloft.

Posted : 07/02/2024 7:57 pm
Susanne19 reacted
(@susanne19)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@joe-kain Exactly. Trump brings chaos and chaos is a ladder- that‘s something good. It will bring change faster. 
About Biden I cannot feel anything- so I think there‘s a good chance he really is a clone.

Posted : 07/02/2024 9:00 pm
(@susanne19)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@corkymitchell everyone has the right of his or her own truth. We are all on our own path in different speed and different directions. We have to respect that. Right?

It‘s a fine line between telling my own truth and expecting others to adopt my truth. 
The older I get the less I discuss those issues with others. Only if they ask for my personal opinion. 

Posted : 07/02/2024 9:12 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge

@susanne19 Good morning.  I totally agree. It has become so difficult to even have these discussions because everyone has a "side". It seems to me that historically politics, like religion, has not done exceedingly well when forced upon people. I believe a peaceful humanity is better than one that is not. I could be totally wrong.  Maybe we need both, including what's inbetween, so we can identify what is what, good and bad, up and down, left and right?  A person wouldn't understand light if they had never been exposed to darkness. I guess my question is where does the peaceful balance lie? If human life on this planet is to be our soulful education, then maybe like all schools, some people thrive and some fail. But most continue to live one way or another. Do you think we will ever find it or is that for the 5 dimension and above?  Thanks again for sharing your opinion.  Much respect.

Posted : 08/02/2024 8:26 am
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge

@susanne19 Interesting.  A clone of what? or whom?  Also if things go the other way, what do you think the price of speeding up things will be on humanity?

Posted : 08/02/2024 8:31 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Clone will be much easier for them to manipulate and doing their bidding without questioning it.think Clones have no soul 

Posted : 08/02/2024 10:09 am
Susanne19 reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: